UFA-Wochenschau 468/1965 13.07.1965
1st Israel Museum in Jerusalem title: the Israel Museum - image: two young people before the statue. UN car drives through Jerusalem. People walk through a street. Total of Jerusalem. Door of the Israel Museum opens. People enter. People go through the exhibition. Painting of Rembrandt's "Moses", great. Contemporary paintings, "Negro with violin". Girl faces mosaic. Ancient texts of the apocryphal Scriptures from the finds at the dead sea. Girl face, great. Statues. Young man and young girl in front of statue. Hand of a stone figure, great. Move to the character.
02. portrait Heinz Rühmann title: not just comic - picture: Heinz Rühmann. Still photographs Rühmann from old movies, great. Salzburg: Atelier mirror: "The great love merry-go-round". Studio with lights, camera and actors, total. Johanna Koszian and Richard Münch, half-close. Heinz Rühmann go to, who it turns out, totally. Klaus Halliday interviewed Heinz Rühmann. Klaus Halliday, great. Actuality: "Mr Rühmann, is the choice really so difficult?" - "Yes, the choice of subject has actually no more difficult, as it always was, but if today do not care, and embarks on the journey, how we just met, you get nothing, because the authors offer a curiously no substances. I have the materials today actually more audience travel, and Of course you may not require that these materials offered one, are now ready for rotation."-"what roles have been your favourite?"-"Yes, I can not say. Love, each role was actually me. If one approaches his work with the necessary seriousness, Charly's aunt has become just like me as the captain of Köpenick or the Švejk. I find humorous things that you can start and start that something is not with enough seriousness, and has become actually slowly becoming more and more so in my life of knowledge, one must take humour seriously."-"Find only others or To find you on the canvas is funny?"-" Yes, so, if I may chat that from school, I have to say "", that I have distance to the things that I've done and that I myself discovered it that I laughed about me even on already."-"your hobby is flying. Operate this deliberately as a sport or relaxation just flying For you?"-"Yes, flying is a sport and flying is relaxing, but I think it's more than that for me. Flying is my life, and I am running it now yes over 30 years, and it is actually, and I am happy, I have to say when I'm away from the Earth and fly." Close-ups lifting Ecker and Heinz Rühmann. Movie clip with Heinz Rühmann from "The poor soldier Schweik". Heinz Rühmann rises in sport aircraft. Rabten at the wheel of the sport aircraft, large. He operated the lever on the dashboard. Aircraft rolls, launches and flies.
03. horse show in Aachen - Aachen Grand Prix title: victory in the 5th playoff - picture: Alwin Schockemöhle in the jump. Waving handkerchiefs, screen-filling. Ride the horse. Different audience, great. Older man, spectator, woman with Hat, woman with binoculars, old woman. Riders jump over obstacles, ZL. Jump on the side and frontal. Horses and riders plunge at jump, ZL. 2. sticking: Piero d ' Inzeo on Belliblack on the course. The Swiss Blinkensdorfer on Apache jumps over the wall. Piero d' Inzeo jumps over the wall. The Argentine Hugo Arrambide skips wall in Chimbote. The German Rainer Hedde legend throws the wall. 3. technical: Blinkendorfer breaks the wall, d ' Inzeo and Arrambide jumping over the wall. 4. Piercing: D ' Inzeo and Arrambide both tear the wall at 2.10 meters. 5. technical: Both riders tear the wall again. Both riders share the victory. Replace the horses, half-close. Waving handkerchiefs. Ride the horse.
04. people in the Zoo title: you love animals? -Image: Baboons. Hand expects electronic calculator. Head of a giraffe, tall. Penguin rubs its head. A camel, big head. Electron computer with punch cards in the Allensbach opinion Institute. Additional feet of penguins. Standing legs of zoo visitors. 3 penguins, from behind. 2 parrots Bill together. Deer, half-close. Antler of a deer on enclosure. Seals in the basin of Hagenbeck. Spectators at the seals. Woman throws food. Brown bear. Polar bear wallows. Elephant eye, great. Interview by Zoo visitors actuality: "So, here in the Zoo I like to keep the elephant." - "So, I'd say the elephants prefer." Elephant with cub. Survey of men, o-ton: "all that is a predator and above all, if it is a little bit bigger, then I stay there like to stand."-"Oh, I have to say the Tigers and the Lions." - "for the predators. Tigers. Leopard." Yawning Tiger. Lioness. Young man with Beatle head. Lion's head, great. Woman with wild hair, from behind. Search for baboons in the fleas. Monkey's banana. Women laugh. Girl, it's great. Monkey with baby. Pigeon sitting in front of bear's head. Pigeon flies up. Bear straightens up and roars.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Interviews; filmmaking; Women, mothers; Portraits; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Asia; Technology; Animals (except dogs); UN; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; Art; Works of art; Men; Countries; People; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Eyes; Exhibitions; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand israel. Museum Israel Museum in Jerusalem camera: Woskowitz not only funny portrait Hein Rühmann camera: Vlasdeck origin: Archive victory in the 5 cutting horse show, Gr. price v. Aachen camera: Luppa, strong, basic love animals?
People in the Zoo?
Camera: Jackson, fire, Pahl end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 377/1957
Welt im Film 3/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 99/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 626/1962
Welt im Bild 155/1955