UFA-Wochenschau 476/1965 07.09.1965
01 to death, Albert Schweitzer's hands of Albert Schweitzer's piano playing, great. Albert Schweitzer on the piano, great. His feet on the pedals, great. Book stack. Albert Schweitzer writes at the desk. Albert Schweitzer as a doctor in Lambaréné. Albert Schweitzer goes through Park, great.
02. development aid: natives in canoes in the surf bridge port for Togo Ghana -, 1 DM moves before image. Natives in canoes paddling in the surf. Panoramic view from the shore through palms on boats. Nigger get out of boat, big. Sign Volta lover bridge. Negro go on ferry, drive cars on the ferry. The ferry on the water. Natives with loads on their heads. Indigenous and Negro on a construction site of a bridge. Bridge part of the bridge. The rotating crane. Crane operator. Grab dredge scoop out the floor, big Earth. Togo: demolition work in a stone quarry. Big Rock drive train. In Lomé, capital of Togo, building a pier. Negro hits, big stake. Streetscape Lomé with Negroes. Laundry on the road. Black women with loads on their heads. Black bears sewing machine on his head. Negress carries a child on the back. Detailed Negress with large basket on the head, great.
03. 50th anniversary of Rudolf Schock title: music music music - image: Tip a boat. Hands of the helmsman at the helm, great. Rudolf Schock goes on the boat. Rudolf Schock abuts his glass with family members and friends, boat trip on Lake Starnberg. Rudolf Schock drinking from the glass, great. He sits next to his mother and kiss her. Rudolf Schock on the shore next to riding, which he received as a gift. He sits on.
04. Music Festival in Sopot young singer in wardrobe. A girl's bare back. Side seam of a dress is sewn up. Girl in Bra perfumed themselves. Girl combing long black hair. Face, great. Eyes are painted. The American Jean Turner, big. Jean Turner takes the stage in tight dress. She sings original sound, great. It sings noble / England Patsy Ann, great. A Greek sing, original sound, great. He sings Edward Chil / Russia, interview, great. He sings the winner Monique Leyrac / Canada, great. Original sound.
05. Mühlheim / Ruhr: German Football Championships title: Sports of week - image: Turner on the horizontal bar with a giant wave. 2 Turner on the high bar at the giant wave, ZL. Rotating hands on the horizontal bar, great. Are rotating Reck Turner, from below photographed, ZL. Between bullion bars stretching Turner's views. Bar big Turner. ZL. Gymnast on uneven bars, ZL. Turner longitudinal horse, ZL horse jumping. It wins Munich 1860.
06 Kaiserslautern: Soccer: 1. FC Kaiserslautern - Munich 1860 3-0 game scenes, half-close. Kaiserslautern defended before the gate, half-close. Audience, great. Carnival / Kaiserslautern scored for 1:0, total. Spectators, half-close. Game scene. Carnival strikes up to the 2:0 shot from behind. Goaltender tried in vain to catch the ball. Audience jumps up, half-close. Munich and Kaiserslautern players in the two battle for the ball. Game in front of the goal by Kaiserslautern. Goalie jumps and hangs on the crossbar. Konietzka strikes at the crossbar. Audience, great. Kaiserslautern plays the ball forward. Carnival scored a 3-0 and pulls the arms high with joy.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Africa; Hands; development aid; filmmaking; Women, mothers; Football; Musical events; Shipping; Ships; beauty care; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Africa; Deaths, funerals; Gymnastics; Kissing, kissing scenes; Jobs; construction; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand [...] Title to death [...] Albert Schweitzer's origin: Archive our money in Africa bridge for Togo Ghana port camera: Seib music Rudolf Schock to the 50th birthday camera: Vlasdeck music music music festival in Sopot origin: Polkronika sport of the week German Football Championships troubles glue/Ruhr camera: Seib fire soccer Kaiserslautern, Munich camera: Luppa, strong, basic end-mark
Have you seen these gems?
Bei unseren Helden an der Somme
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 15/1950
Welt im Bild 176/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 887/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 468/1959