UFA-Wochenschau 479/1965 28.09.1965
1st aid in Kenya, Ethiopia Federal Interior Minister Walter Scheel is actuality, close to half, standing before a map. His hand shows then on the map of Europe, Africa and South America. Running giraffes. Title: Our money in Africa - DM 1 - move over image. Giraffes, great. Head of a Buffalo in the water. Working with compressed air drills. Europeans from different countries in monitoring the work of the awash River Dam in Ethiopia. Laying big pipes. Kenya: dry vegetable factory. Coconuts fall basket. Bare feet and feet of black women. Face of a Negress with headscarf, as a worker of the factory, great. Black women with the brushing of coconut fruit. Kenya: tea factory - workers and workers in the tea factory. Negro and black women, big. Machine in tea production. Women on fields in the Highlands during work on a tea plantation.
02. title: The hilarious Chronicle - image: seals seals in the Bering Sea on an island, really. Fighting between seals. Seal screen in masses. Ringo's Starr baby: woman comes with people and baby on her arm out of House. Ringo Starr, big,. Ringo Starr with his wife and baby. Lonely drummer Kevin Cegla. Seppl Cegla goes with timpani, percussion and umbrella across the street. He plays under a bridge on the drums and sings, great. British military tattoo, Berlin: Onslaught of British military bands in Berlin's Olympic Stadium. Parading legs of English soldiers. Soldiers shoot. Fireworks.
03. accident series No. 9 (model aircraft, Boomerang, tool on ladder, Horseshoe) title: because for me... - image: Günter Jerschke as a doctor. Günter Jerschke, large, original sound speaks. Man can fly model aircraft. It controls a flight control. Landing plane hits him. Theo Petersen throws a boomerang in white sweaters and Bobble. Petersen is made by boomerang. Man hammering down Horseshoe over the door. The Horseshoe Falls him on the head. Man sets up front window manager. He's looking for tool out of pocket. Craftsman puts the tool up on the ladder and go down again, to bring hammer. He puts the ladder, the tool drops him on the head. Günter Jerschke faces grave with patients with associated head: "For me, you're right."
04. Stockholm: Soccer match Sweden - Germany 1:2 qualification game for the World Cup title: one leg in London - image. Football team. Media, screen-filling, with flags. Uwe Seeler Exchange pennants at the beginning of the game with the Swedish team leader. Spectators, half-close. Game scenes in the midfield, half-close. Tilkowski fist defense, ZL, is injured by hostile players and stays, ZL. Jonsson / Sweden scored a 1-0, total. Audience wave. Game before the Sweden goal. Krämer scored to 1:1, ZL. Viewers raise arms, half-close. Transparent es wins the DFB - West Germany to England. Uwe Seeler beheads ZL. Tilkowski hits the ball to the side, ZL. Large indicates flank ZL inwards. Uwe Seeler scored for 2:1 (ZL). Spectators wave flags with arms raised.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Industry ; development aid ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Football ; Musical events ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Transport: public transport ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; maps ; People ; Military ; Agriculture ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Industrial ; Agriculture ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand our money in Africa interview Walter Scheel aid Kenya camera: Luppa, Seib the serene look seals in the Bering Sea origin: Sovkino Ringo Starr BB´s baby origin: Pathe news Einsamor drummer Kevin Cegla camera: Seib Brit. Military tattoo, Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers because at least...
Accident series No. 9 (Modellflugzg. Bume-rang, tool, Horseshoe) a leg in London football Sweden / Germany in stock helmet origin: look into the world of end-mark
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 284/1955
Welt im Film 251/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 480/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 315/1956
Welt im Film 218/1949