UFA-Wochenschau 480/1965 05.10.1965
01 papst Paul VI. before the UN and Gypsies - Pope feature title: Pope on the move - image: statue of liberty United States. Houses front Harlem, Negro in Harlem. Pan across skyscrapers. Silhouetted UN flag before UN building. Gypsy. Gypsy woman with child. Paul VI. moving through crowd. Paul VI. blessing from the balcony. Paul VI embraced Gypsy. Gypsy kneels down and kisses I hand. Travel Pope Paul to Bethlehem and to India. Pope Paul VI. before the Council. Paul VI. upon arrival in the United States goes down stairs, total. He has been greeted with a kiss on the hand. Paul VI. beckoning. Paul VI. recite speech, totally original sound. Paul VI and Johnson, great. Paul VI goes next to Johnson. People are pushing through shut-off, totally. Helicopter flies over New York. Aerial view of the motorcade.
02. money series: pension papers title: money has no secret - picture: door. Hand knocks on door. Industrial plant. Aerial view of Frankfurt. An electric train. Letter sorted machine. Postman knocks on door. Woman opens the door. Postman has open hand. People at bank counters, total. Fixed-income securities, great. Mortgage, great. Sports stadium, total. High diver, great. Blast furnace with iron bars. Industrial recording. Construction site. Vault door opens. Stock, great. Pension bonds, great. In the outline of the paper boy, then running man. Banknotes and coins, screen-filling.
03. Hanover: Awarding the Golden screen on Arthur Brauner for the Karl May movie "The Schut" title: Golden screen, image: theater curtain in Hanover, people at the ceremony. Artur Brauner receives the Golden screen, great. Dieter Borsche with flowers by stage immediately, half-close. Lex Barker front microphone, half-close. Ralf Wolter, half close, Werner Peters, half-close. Schleswig-Holstein: Filming "The pious Helene". Illuminator build spotlight on frame. Cameraman next to camera. Simone Rethel sits down on the Chair. Make-up makes the pious Helene hairstyle. Count Axel von Ambesser, as Wilhelm Busch, large, laughing. Proposed one above the other legs of the pious Helene with lace trousers and boots. Simone Rethel, great. Simone Rethel on ladder. Cousin Franz, great.
04. Munich: Oktoberfest with actors of the film "Carousel of love."
From beer tap beer in glass runs great. Nadja Tiller with Sepplhut, great with beer glass. Anita corner mountain with big beer glass. Nadja Tiller attaches itself to gingerbread heart. Bavaria Chapel. Nadja Tiller conducts the Chapel, great. Beer tent, totally. Nadja Tiller, Walter Giller, Anita corner mountain and man, half-close. Illuminated chain carousel rotates. Nadja Tiller and Anita corner mountain drive in the whirligig. Spinning Whirligig, lit, total.
05. Munich: Football Munich 1860-1 FC Cologne title: game master - image: spectators blowing Horn. Football audience, great. Old man, man threatens with fist. Game scenes. Goalkeeper keeps ball, ZL. Game before the Münchner Tor. Overath to playing defense. Thielen has an effort on goal. Goalkeeper blocks. Large audience. The left wing of Munich rebele's scored a 1-0 for Munich. Audience has on his hat, big. Spectators wave flags, total. Patzke separates Thielen of the ball, which falls down. Big audience, great. Löhr / Cologne shoots the equaliser. Playback of the Munich players. Shot on goal. Ewert, keeps the ball. Spectator wearing headscarves, large. Koutaibi in the gate, half-close. Radekovic keeps ball ZL, close to half that. Viewers wearing glasses, large. Great shoots up to the 2:1 for Munich. Cheering spectators, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ambesser von, Axel ; Barker, Lex ; Borsche, Dieter ; Brauner, Artur ; Ekberg, Anita ; Giller, Walter ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Paul VI. ; Peters, Werner ; Rethel, Simone ; Tiller, Nadja ; Wolter, Ralf ; Ewert ; Grosser ; Löhr, Hannes ; Overath ; Patzke, Bernd ; Radenkovic ; Rebele ; Thielen, F.
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Religious events ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: North America ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; festivals ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Gastronomy ; Industrial ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title mark Pope on the move of Pope Paul VI-feature with Gypsies, and in New York origin: No.-do, Metro, UPI archive money has no secret bonds Golden screen award d. Golden screen camera: Luppa, reason, Jackson Studio mirror "pious Helene" camera: fire "Carousel of love"-starring on d. Mun. Oktoberfest camera: Luppa game of the champions football Munich 1860 / l. FC Cologne.
Camera: Luppa, reason, fire, l. end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 12/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 732/1964
Welt im Film 14/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 636/1962
Welt im Film 357/1952
Haile Selassie in Deutschland
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 873/1966