UFA-Wochenschau 481/1965 10.10.1965
1 Berlin: International fencing tournament titles: sport, sport, sport, image: fencer. Legs and feet of a fencer. Show fencing with sword. Swordsman with épée. Blade, great. Hit testing system. Fencing, ZL, size. Feet, tall. The signal light when hit. Finals: Håkon stone / Koblenz, in the fight against Franz Rompza / Heidenheim, Germany. Results and incorrect follow-up of Rompza. Stone falls down. Stone WINS and fights against the tied Paul Gnaier / Heidenheim, Germany. Gnaier puts on mask. Sword fight. Signal lamp lights up. It wins Paul Gnaier. Gnaier receives badge hung around and prize "The White bear", great. Finnentrop / Sauerland: German Championships in the wheel. Big wheel riders. Gymnast in the wheel size. Lübke, as spectators, great. Group show at the wheel of gymnasts and gymnasts. Cinematographer Horst Grund with camera moves to the wheel. Recording from the wheel is turning.
02. accident story no. 10 (can stack) title: because for me... - image: curtain opens Beatle band. Screaming teenager. Crowds. Girl is then transported away helplessly. Beatle singer, great. Günter Jerschke Beatle wig sings "Yeah, yeah, yeah". Bulls in Pamplona. Jerschke Bullfighter Hat speaks. Images from a British election night at the Trafalgar fountain. Young people in the water. Crowds. Jerschke speaks with Homburg. 2 women drive through self-service shop with shopping carts and baby strollers. Vendor stacks bean cans. It's pushing the cardboard box to the page. Establishing the bushes comes to falter and falls on the seller. Günter Jerschke picks cloth from the stretcher on the girl is and throws cans of beans to the page: "For me, you're right."
03. Beijing - Mao's biggest show - 16 years People's Republic of China title: Mao's biggest show - image: Big Dipper when moving. Big Dipper pass with people and flags in a parade. Mao in the bleachers, large. Total of Vorbeimarsches. Young people waving flowers at the marching past. Big Peacock on cars. Mass pre-accession March. Balloons. Chinese as a spectator. Clapping audience. Blacks in the audience. Mao, great. Choo en Lai, great. Took by troops. Young people waving. Long shot of the mass March.
04. Berlin: Polytechnic Teaching title: over in East Berlin - image: hanging poster boy. Young pioneers and children in a camp at a playground in Köpenick. The children speak both an industrial operation. Children's faces during the Polytechnic teaching. Wolfgang Esterer interviewed operating spokeswoman, o-ton: "By what age to come now children to your businesses?" - "from the 7th school year on the children come to us in farms, to see what is produced and how is it produced." - "and how often come to them, and How many hours bring you?" - "once in the week and that are 1 ½ to 2 hours the children in operation." "Because it has become the great advantage of polytechnic education, that the children later, if they get out of the schools, quite different notions of a profession become, as was formerly the case." - "is this education also certain political aspects?" - "the political aspects are actually looking for, that our mind, in our political sense also, we say"", we To want to educate our children so also to peace." Children are the operating spokeswoman, half-close. Speaker speaks to the children and asks her interview: "I've Euerem group book seen in, that you've collected also for Viet Nam. "I would like to you know why?" - "We have gathered mainly in Viet Nam again the schools... make up" - "That's nice." - "... "and the children are to live as well as here is our holiday playground Köpenick."-"as the United States have now started a dirty war, and now are wounded lot a, and because we send them help, by is donating money and send drugs." - "and that Viet Nam, To want that sometimes still have the weapons." - "because we To want the Vietne... Support Viet Nam by we send the donations to weapons then sends the Soviet Union and China, and again that have retaken large parts already in Viet Nam."-"Just because it is an unjust war, not?"-"you can not early enough start from the ground up to explain to a child the things that happen around them, and we're actually also known", that we tell the children the truth, as she should be said in reality also in political terms, we are Of course ready at any time, and is there to show the children, also our task actually what is happening around them."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Education, youth ; Fencing ; filmmaking ; Parades ; Photographers ; rescue services ; Schools, training ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Transport: public transport ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand sports German championship in fencing, Berlin camera: fire, Wiers sports German championship in the wheel, Sauerland camera: Basic, Rahim because at me...
Accident story no. 10 (stacking) Mao's largest watch Beijing, 16 years people's Republic origin: China over in East Berlin Poltechnischer teaching camera: Pahl end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 67/1953
Welt im Film 163/1948
Emelka- u. Tobismelofilmwochenschau Einzelsujets ca.1928-1931
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 493/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 71/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 895/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 5/1950