UFA-Wochenschau 482/1965 19.10.1965
01 French presidential title: the latest from Paris - image: Arc de Triomphe with traffic. Cars to the Arc de Triomphe. Men hammer tent poles. Building tent. Attorney Tixier-Vignancourt, candidate of the far right as a speaker in Assembly, great. Pan construction crane on the street about Antoine Pinay, candidate of the moderate right, in conversation with two men. Marcilhacy, liberal conservative, attractive, great. Candidate of the left Exminister Mitterrand, speaking, great.
02. feature "Madame 1965" head of a female figure, in light and shadow, great. Young girl in front of modern painting. Dancer, great. Brigitte Bardot, great smell rose. Girl face, great. Still photographs of girls. Leaves on an illustrated novel. Still photographs of a man. He falls down before Mrs. Young woman at the wheel of a car looks while driving in the small mirror. Pug, large. Woman's legs, going big. Man is in the Chair. Troubled picture of an announcer. Composite image of a woman of beautiful items. Young couple, the man with flowers, is located at meeting with kiss. Wedding Jonny Halliday - Silvie Vartan. Young man goes for a walk with a child on his arm. Waiting man rendezvous (archive). Any young girls, many girls. Young man with a pipe, large, exhausted close your eyes. Trick photo: Little man is inspired by great female leg. Cards on the table with Tarot reader. Girl face, great. Still photographs. Man and woman with 2.8 children. Man and woman with 3.3 children. Woman sitting knitting in the bed next to schlafendem man. Young woman takes goods from shelves in supermarkets. Hands beat eggs into pan. Hand's ballot in ballot box. Chamber of deputies in Paris behind bars. Men at the negotiating table. Older woman speaks at meeting. Students go from University. Man and woman sitting on bench. Woman throws young man who comes to handle the youth to the ground. Woman sitting at a desk. Woman at cave entrance with helmet. Parachutist kill parachute. Jump from aircraft. Parachutist differentiates helm. Woman travels in helicopters.
03. Munich: Special exhibition of Italian week - pictures of Sophia Loren title: Golden screen - image: people crowd. Various pictures of Sophia Loren. Close-up. Lens blinding off. Sophia Loren in group as a dancer. Lens. Sophia Loren with children, walking behind her husband, a mother with a child on her arm and desperate children beside him, elegant woman with Hat, behind bars in the negligee as old woman.
04. food: Premiere Winnetou III - awarded the Golden screen in Horst Wendlandt - tribute to Harald Reinl Scrum before cinema. Extras shoot before advertising writing on the House. Lex Barker, beckoning, half-close. Dr. Edwards speaks before microphones (UFA and views in the world) actuality, big: "Nothing indicates better than this multiple award for films that combined 3 million and more visitors, the rise of the film and in particular of the German film." The prize "The Golden screen", great. Slapping young viewers. Horst Wendlandt with price, half-close. Dr. Edwards presented Harald Reinl Honor Plaque for long-term contributions to the film, half-close.
05. Yugoslavia: Filming "old Surehand" food is exhausted. Eat actor in Indian costumes. Pierre Brice as Winnetou, riding, half-close. Pierre Brice rises from the horse and reads, great script. Indian rock. Stewart Granger in Wild West clothing, half-close. Actor blows in Horn. Equestrian riding. Director Alfred Vohrer, firing on, great. Horses plunge. Illuminator on headlights, half-close. Shooting. Horses plunge. Alfred Vohrer with mouthpiece, great. Rope is firmly fixed on bracket into the ground and bound to front cuffs of horses. Horses collapse if rope is stretched. Cinematographer behind camera. Indians with camera. Indians make rollover.
6th title: Sports candy - image: hands tie shoes Renate Balck sits on the lawn and Get up. Close-up. Renate Balck in conversation with their coach. Renate Balck jumps over the fence of the Sports Center, with exercises, game, lying with a medicine ball, cycling with legs. Training run over hurdles, ZL in the tracksuit and Turnzeug.
07. Bremen: Football: Werder Bremen - Munich 1860 0:2 pass in the box. Shot on goal past, ZL. Filled Auditorium, total. Laughing spectator with band in his hair, half-close. Shot at the Werder goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Young audience, great. Koutaibi holds a ball, ZL. Striker jumps over him. Spectators, half-close. Defense reactions of Koutaibi, ZL. Photographer sits behind the goal. Audience, great. Hustle before the Munich goal. Radenkovik holds. Munich in the attack. Striker shot blocked by Defender. Both fall down. Great shoot penalty for Munich. Disappointed spectators, great. Man screams, big thrust. Rebele's ZL scored a 2-0 for Munich,. Audience holds up mascot Bavarian lion with font TSV in 1806.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Balk, Renate ; Barker, Lex ; Brice, Pierre ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Granger, Stewart ; Loren, Sophia ; Marcilhazy ; Mitterand, Francois ; Pinay, Antoine ; Reinl, Harald ; Tixier Vignancourt ; Vohrer, Alfred ; Wendlandt, Horst ; Grosser ; Radenkovic ; Rebele
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Higher education ; Dogs ; Viet Nam ; cameramen, cameramen ; skydiving, skydiving ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Football ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Portraits ; Radio, television ; Sleep ; Special reports ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Europe ; Animals (except dogs) ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Magic, magicians ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; People ; Cups ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Elections ; Foreign policy events ; Magician, magic ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Gastronomy ; Dogs ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title mark the latest from Paris French presidential candidates origin: Pathé Journal feature "Madame 1965" origin: Pathé journal Golden canvas Sophia Loren camera: Vlasdeck Reinl and Wendlandt camera: basic old Surehand camera: Vlasdeck horses in the film origin: DEFA sports candy Renate Black camera: fire football Werder Bremen / Munich, Bremen camera: Rieck, reason, Zakariah end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 5/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 500/1959
Welt im Film 218/1949
Welt im Film 303/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 649/1962