UFA-Wochenschau 483/1965 26.10.1965
1st situation pictures Bonn and Cabinet title: recorded in Bonn - image: Mercedes reverses. Mercedes Erhard increases, half-close. Erhard is waving through door. Richard Jaeger on arrival, half-close. Gao's arrival, walks through the door. Cameramen with Luppa, half-close. Ewald Bucher, great. Luppa with camera, great. Gerhard Stoltenberg, large.
02. Adenauer enters lectern in the Bundestag in the Bundestag election of the Bundestag President Adenauer. Long shot of the Bundestag. Adenauer is composed. Barzel in addition to Erhard, smacking and laughing. Adenauer stands and speaks interview: "I am born, ladies and gentlemen, on January 5th I ask 1876th, whether... I notice an older Member Lord or Lady, then obviously, ladies and gentlemen, that I am only... I stands like big in front of you, but it's not." Long shot of the Bundestag. Adenauer is composed. Erhard at the election of the President of the Bundestag. Erler in election. Counting of the votes. Gerstenmaier, close to half speak interview: "I suppose the choice." Strauss, half-close. Mende, half-close. Slamming members total.
03. Studio mirror: "the pious Helene" title: Max and Moritz - image: drawing Max and Moritz. Wilhelm Busch drawings. Theo Lingen as Uncle Nolte at the dining table. Max and Moritz pull dog. Simone Rethel looks upwards. Count Axel von Ambesser looks upwards. Max and Moritz with chicken next to the headlight. The book "Max and Moritz" in many languages, Braille, and Esperanto. Place of birth of Wilhelm Busch Toronto near Hanover. Farmhouses and drawings of the village. VW goes on the road. The birth House, a bed and a desk. Wilhelm Busch pictures. Windmill with rotating wheels. Max and Moritz looking through window.
04. accident series No. 5 - suicide and roofing title: because for me... - picture: Günter Jerschke looks through death machine. Jerschke sees through suicide machine and speaks. Mr Meyer sits on rocking chair with a pipe. Explosion. Mr. Schäfer sits in front of construction with hammer, which he fails to trigger on the head. Mr Salah front camera with self-timer. Explosion. Jerschke with large cylinder. Roofing sets on roof tile, not roped. Miss Höfer looks out window. Jerschke occurs behind Miss Höfer, shadow falls on the window. "Jerschke kissing the hand Miss Höfer: because you're right with me."
05. Medauschule - disc gymnastics title: intervertebral discs rhythm - image: fender of a car while driving. Motorists get out of cars and stretch themselves. Heinrich Medau lays down on the couch and make circular movements with the legs. Doctor before x-rays. X-rays of the spine, large. Medauschülerinnen for gym. Heinrich Medau with tambourine. Cars rest area. Drivers are in the grass. Feet of this man, great. Leg exercises in the presence of Medauschülerinnen in addition to road. Gymnastics student waves to car ride by.
06. Wuppertal: German Handball Championship BSV Solingen - green white Dankersen 15:14 goal throw. Goalkeeper casts aside, ZL. Spectators, half-close. Goalkeeper keeps ball, ZL. Game scenes. Gate litter, ZL. Spectators cheering. Viewers with arms raised high. Spectator, large. Disability a player's front gate. 14 m goal throw. Large audience. Latte litter, ZL, goal throw, ZL. Spectators laughing. Goal throw of Solingen in extension. Players embrace. Audience swing flags, big. Audience noise instruments, great. Players and spectators after the game. on the field.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Ambesser von, Axel ; Barzel, Rainer ; Bucher, Ewald ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erler, Fritz ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Gradl, Johann Baptist ; Höfer, Rose ; Jaeger, Richard ; Jerschke, Günther ; Lingen, Theo ; Luppa ; Meyer, Carl Walther ; Rethel, Simone ; Schäfer, Albert ; Schultes, Walter ; Stoltenberg, Gerhard ; Medau, Heinrich
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Libraries ; Books ; Railways ; Gymnastics ; Handball ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Explosions ; filmmaking ; Photographers ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Transport: public transport ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Microphones ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand noted in Bonn Bonn situation pictures and Cabinet camera: Luppa, Zakariah, Luppa, reason of Adenauer in the Bundestag camera: Luppa, Zakariah, Luppa, reason Max and Moritz Studio mirror: Max and Moritz origin: Germany mirror because with me...
Accident series No. 5 (suicide and roofing) disc rhythm Medau school / disc gym camera: Rau origin: archive many beautiful goals field handball Solingen / green-and white Dankersen camera: Zaki, l. end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Stresemann - Tonfilm-Interview 1925
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 122/1952
Welt im Bild 102/1954
Welt im Film 122/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 784/1965
Eine Reise nach Mexiko