UFA-Wochenschau 485/1965 09.11.1965
01-modern border at the Berlin Bernaustrasse and archive title: over there but - image: people police. People policemen set up steel screens on the Bernaustrasse. Shield: You leaving the American sector. Wall and barbed wire on the Bernaustrasse. Workers tearing down houses. Road sign of Bernauer Straße. Archive: Woman waving from the window. People throwing furniture out the window and flee to the West. tightens woman is lowered out of window. Tear gas battles. Clearing houses. Weeping woman. Crosses on the Bernaustrasse. Soldier wall to the window. Waving and sign language over the border. The houses on the street with Windows walled-up.
02. autumn manoeuvres October storm are welcomed in East Germany by the people soldiers of the Warsaw Pact. Tank passes through terrain. Soldiers get on plane. Protection is removed before guns. Soviet Jets season. Defense gun, is turning. Arms are lowered on parachutes. Integrating with officers as a spectator, total. Tanks and infantry, proceed in the grounds. Impacts.
03. Viet Nam young people under arms, fight for base PLEI me title: face of a battlefield - image: young as a soldier. Vietnamese in trenches. Supplies will be dropped on parachutes. Farmers fled in Foxholes. Children with weapons as a protective detail. American soldiers in combat stand with books and radio. Jet fighter. Men on the gun. Dead and wounded Vietkongs on stretchers, on their arms tied.
04. new churches: trampoline Championships title: sport, sport, sport - Bild: trampoline jumper. Trampoline jumper, ZL. Trampoline, big. Freestyle athlete Heike Osterwald, ZL. Spectators, half-close. Trampoline jumper, ZL, freestyle winner Michael Budenberg, ZL. Camera spring with. Recordings during the jump.
05. motorcycle racing in England start the sidecar machines. The side-car on wet rail and in the corners. Declines for the solo machines and mass collision. Riders escape to the side.
06. op art title: art makes free - image: op art. Op art pattern. Rotating lines and discs, balls and rings.
07 op art eyes hand painted eye wide with pattern. Eye is painted with white rings to. Earring as eye is suspended. Girl in plaid dress goes across the street. Passers-by turn around puzzled. Thick painted eye.
08 Dutch happening houses, from the bottom. Car tires falling from the roof of a House. Man invincible palette with colors. Young people in patched trousers push bikes and carry chairs. Young people throw on a bunch of bikes, chairs and scrap. Young girl with patch pants pushes bicycle. Bike thrown from houses roof step bunch.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; DDR; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Children; filmmaking; Refugees; motor sports; Policy; sports audience, sports spectator; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline; Art; Works of art; Maneuver; Military; Currency; Weapons; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Eyes; Military; Policy; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Over there but modern border - Bernauersr.
Camera: Wiers origin: Archive October storm Eastern maneuver origin: DEFA face of a battle field of Viet Nam origin: Gaumont sports trampoline Championship camera: strong, basic page car racing i. England origin: op - art origin frees Pathe news art: DEFA op - art - eyes origin: Pathe news Dutch happening origin: Polygoon beginning and end mark
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 23/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 332/1956
Woevre-Städte als Opfer der französischen Artillerie
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 691/1963