UFA-Wochenschau 487/1965 23.11.1965
1st Olympic city Mexico City title: the Olympic city - image: aerial view Mexico City. Aerial view of Mexico City. Highway crossing. Highways. Buildings. Traffic and people in the city. Mexican dances in their country. Balloons rise. Lit City. Neon signs. Driving through road tunnel. Athletes lit the Olympic fire. Waving banners at sports stadium. Ice hockey, professional road bicycle racer on track, walkers, hammer thrower. Aerial view of the city and the sports stadiums. Performance of mass gymnastics.
02. New York - nozzle check - flight safety at pan am title: nozzle in the test - image: flying pan on the aircraft. Waiting on the Kennedy airport. Negro child, great. Stewardess, great. Pan ends up on the aircraft. Travellers welcome nationals on airfield. Hall, large aircraft. Review of machine safety. Examination of the tail. Suspension is lowered. Engine. Engines to test. Engineers close the door of the hangar. Technicians to test measuring apparatus. Current nozzle to test. Nozzle, screen-filling. Passengers at Kennedy airport. Waving people. Booting machine, total.
03. portrait of Horst Wendlandt title: the treasure on the Wannsee - image: Wendlandt in motor boat on de Wannsee. Waves behind ride motor boat. Horst Wendlandt controls the boat on Lake Wannsee. Excerpts from Edgar Wallace movies (archive). Wendlandt with garden hose, lawn mower and at the Obstpflücken, great. His son Mathias saith unto him, o-ton: "Hi Daddy, you can turn not something else as always, Edgar Wallace? "Turning but times Karl May!" Mathias Wendlandt builds ship model. Karl may books. Archive: Viewers walk up stairs in cinema. Walker receives "Golden screen". Slapping young people in the cinema. Game scenes from Karl May movies. Wendlandt alongside Director Reinl. Illuminator switches on lights. Horst Wendlandt gives interview, big: "What are your new plans" - "'The man, Sherlock Holmes was' I do again with Stewart Granger as Sherlock Holmes and Peter Ustinov as Dr. Watson." I'm in Italy of Bocaccios "De Camarón" with Vittorio Gassmann and Mario Adorf, Monica Vitis, Senta Berger, directed by Rolf Thiele. "You see on these two substances, it makes no sense to make small movies, the audience is spoiled, spoiled with law and we have a bit of the connection lost in Germany, and I hope that we get to him with such large international objects." - "what are for a German film producers the essential difficulties?" - "the essential difficulties consist of for me that there is Very much a few authors in Germany, which can To write international films. "You have made so far we have great actors, we have good directors, but, as I said, Very much a few screenwriters." - entertainment films. Would You too realize a problematic topic?"-" I touch any theme for me is always the prerequisite that interested young people. "-"Mr Wendlandt, there for her film successes a recipe?"-"No." Close-up Wendlandt.
04. evening training the Eimsbütteler Gymnastics Club title: sport, sport, sport - Bild: gymnasts do Handstand. Gymnast on the balance beam. Irmgard Lüdemann lends assistance gymnast on the parallel bars. Irmgard Lüdemann turns on the parallel bars. Training of Hungarian Tayti.
05. Berlin: Soccer Tasmania Berlin - Munich 1860 0:5 sports stadium with empty benches. 2 viewers sitting on bench with rug. Players ranked snowman. Shot on goal 1:0 for Munich. Hat audience claps, half-close. Game scenes in the snow. Be frozen spectators, half-close. Shot on goal 2:0, total. Brunnenmaier shoot 0 viewers 3: big. 4 Tor 0:0 and 5:0.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Books ; Interviews ; Children ; filmmaking ; Football ; Night ; Olympics ; Policy ; Portraits ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: North America ; Dance ; Gymnastics ; People ; Science and research ; Microphones ; road safety education ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Viewers and audience ; Policy ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand the Olympic city of Mexico City origin: Emasa this in the test Pan am, New York camera: Rau the treasure in the Wannsee portrait of Horst Wendtandt camera: Pahl origin: Archive Sports Sports Sports gymnast Margit Tayti camera: Jackson football Tasmania / Munich 1860 camera: Pahl, Jackson, l. at the beginning and brand of end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 49/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 683/1963
Welt im Film 108/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 848/1966