UFA-Wochenschau 489/1965 07.12.1965
01 presidential elections in France title: this week - image: French election posters. De Gaulle speaks before the election, large, original sound. Images of 6 candidates. Jean Lecanuet in his family with his wife and daughters at the table sitting. Francois Mitterand before microphones speaking, great. Hand picks ballot. Ballot in ballot box's Pompidou. Counting with Blackboard, of the election results. Mitterrand, great. De Gaulle's ballot in ballot box, half-close.
02. end of the Second Vatican Council and commemorate Johannes XXIII.
The bishops in St. Peter's Church in celebration of a Papal Mass. Pope Paul on throne, half-close. Interior of St. Peter's, total. Coaches in Bergamo, the Place of birth of Pope John XXIII. icons with the image John XXIII. band runs through road. Statue of John XXIII.
03. China demonstrations "Praises of the revolution" under the giant image of Mao Tse Tung onslaught of Chinese mass to mass demonstrations. Chinese wear huge flag about themselves, moving in waves. Chinese are changing All the time, live images. Demonstrations of young Chinese with rifles in place. Impressive scenery of the mass.
04. money series No. 6 - stability of the DM and speech Alwin Madou Meyers title: dealing with the DM - picture: settings of the Federal Eagle, great. Federal Hall. Members of Parliament standing, among them Erhard, total. Members of Parliament on their benches, total. Government Bank and speaker, total. Photo of the DM, dripping down on Erhard, who is including with umbrella. People support the DM. spiral between money and food. Eggs, meat. Bills fly hand 100 DM, 10 DM, 20 DM. Erhard speaks big. Stock Exchange operating in Hamburg, Germany. Cash registers. Packages in the hands of buying. Hole cards fall from machine. Weekly payroll comes from punched card machine. The Federal Reserve. Man closes the door. Dr. Alwin Mümchmeyer at a desk sitting at signature grant, big. He talks big about price development actuality. Current tape: "the private banks by the big banks to the private bankers agree with the Bundesbank completely, that monetary stability must be restored. Unfortunately a lone fighter has been the Bundesbank until the formation of the Cabinet, and I think that also the Bundesbank is to realize that the restrictions only on the sector, which fuels the demand, to take effect, namely in the sector of the economy. It be avoided, it hardly doubt, already investment projects that are important for the competitiveness of our economy. Are important to the rationalization and are important for technical progress. As each economically interested knows, there are the public with the undefined financial needs of federal, State and local, on the one hand and the wage sector, On the other hand, which constitute a serious threat to the stability of the currency. The Federal Government needs To give the example. The federal budget of 1966 is the test."
05. children's choir by Erich Bender and looking back at the winter 1945 title: 20 years ago - image: Bender children's choir. Pan across the singing children of choir. Photos of the choir from the previous years. Review December 1945: (Archive WIF 30-33) the Russian War Memorial in West Berlin is inaugurated. Marshal Zhukov, great. Russians marching. People queue in front of theater showing the movie "Große Freiheit Nr 17". High cyclists in Berlin runs advertising for destination Treptor. Rubble women. Refugees from Czechoslovakia rise in freight train. Loading of belongings. Advent celebration for children Hamburg concentration camp prisoners. Children leave Berlin and be sprayed with disinfectant spray. Children in the country to foster. Typhoid vaccination of population against epidemics. Deposits at counters for the German help. Manufacture of dolls and toys. Frying pans and sauce pans will made in former aircraft plant. Opening of the Kiel University. Kitchens of the DRC distributes warm meal to travellers. Boy eats, great. The Bender - children's choir sings. Hands of the girls, their shoes. Girls faces, great. Bender, great face. His hands in conducting, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Hands; Trade, finance; Domestic events; Interviews; Cartoons; filmmaking; Musical events; Religious events; Reviews; Technology; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; automotive engineering, automotive; Cups; festivals; Elections; Transport: motor vehicles; Foreign policy events; Buildings in Europe; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand this week of de Gaulle and be origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal, Eclair, Pathé journal Council end and commemorate Joh. XXIII. origin: Corona, Rome Red China demonstrations origin: China is stability of the Deutsche mark and Alwin Madou Eleazar's speech about the Deutsche Mark origin: K 152 20 years ago children's choir by Erich Bender and retrospective on winter camera: Seib, l. origin: world in late brand film
Have you seen these gems?
El Mundo al Instante 669/1975
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 64/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 844/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 954/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 911/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 143/1952