UFA-Wochenschau 490/1965 14.12.1965
01 Viet Nam title: war without end - image: US aircraft carrier enterprise. Atomic guns aboard the enterprise. Start the enterprise by jet fighter-bombers from Board. Bomber flying in clouds. Bomb strikes and on-board weapon attack. Errant U.S. tank. U.S. soldiers in combat. Soldiers drinking from bottle, big. Civilians Saigon after the terrorist acts of the Viet Cong. Woman with a head bandage.
02. Berlin: Volunteer police reserve title: Berlin - service image: Memorial Church. Industrial clerk short Handke rise in tram. Volunteer police officers in the classroom. Men in the Sports Hall at the youth training. Handles are practiced in groups. Reserve police officers during demonstration of criminal weapons, drums, daggers explosive devices. When firing. Hand on the rifle, large. Bullseye. Officer with binoculars, large. Shooting lying down. Use exercise. Criminals will be disarmed and investigated. Criminals linked to face the wall with arms raised. Revolver get out of pocket. Kurt Handke is Pahl interview about the reason of the voluntary use of actuality: "We are came not out of enthusiasm, but simply out of necessity, to do something more common than general security Berlin."
03. Frankfurt: Meeting of movie theater owners in Hesse title: neues vom film - image: illuminator on the spotlight. Theater owners at tables. Spokesman, actuality, clapping audience: "we know it, that the cinema tax has crushed us and crushed many. We recite this our concern to the men of the Government, and we hope to believe us and that it helps before other livelihoods have been destroyed. "Until now, 255 cinemas have been closed in Hesse, and I'm sure if we'd lost control of the cinema also 62, we lost like you, it would Not now be 255, but no more than that half."
04. Munich: Atelier mirror "Tante Frieda"-policeman leads a boy by the scruff of the neck and interrogated him, original sound. Hansi Kraus as Ludwig Thoma sets hedgehog in his sister's bed, cuts off old man's beard, and pelts police with tomatoes. Illuminator lights headlights.
05. Berlin: Kurt Götz Film "Hocus pocus" Kurt Hoffmann behind camera. Lieselotte Pulver with mirror on Chair, half-close. Heinz Rühmann, half-close.
06. Berlin "Jerry Cotton" cinematographer behind camera. George Nader (Jerry Cotton) in the fight against criminals. Shootout. Knife.
07. Bahamas: Premiere of "Ball of fire" (James Bond 007) girls in swimsuits at a fashion show. Man shoots mannequins in bathing suits in the image. Man falls into the water. Man puts gun in swimsuit and takes the girl on his arm. Fortifications and cannon in the Bahamas. Luciana Palucci considered 4 men in fashionable suits. It is the last tie. 007 cuff links. Hankies, perfume. Motorcycle escort reverses. Luciana Palucci climbs out of the car and walks out front of the troops. Band plays "Silent night, Holy Night" in the March rhythm. Theater owner in "Ball of fire" premiere. Pan theater owners, in Group standing. Hans Hubert Pesch by the main Association of German film Theatre presented the "Golden screen" for "Goldfinger".
08th Eskimo: Title Christmas: Christmas in the igloo - image: snow cross. Eskimos walls snow stones to FIR. Eskimo family in the igloo. Woman weaves her long braid. Man tinkering Eskimo figure. Eskimo nose kiss. Eskimo children in the school. Teacher before Panel. Children dance around the Christmas tree. Dogs pulling sled. Eskimo on sled. Eskimo in church to cross. Young man presented gift to wife. Eskimo nose kiss.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Hands ; Dogs ; Interviews ; Judo ; Children ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; Police ; Shooting ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; Townscapes: Europe ; Townscapes: North America ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Military ; Outlander ; Currency ; Christmas ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Dogs ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand war without end of Viet Nam origin: Metro, Gaumont service volunteer police reserve, Berlin for Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers Neuss by the movie theater owners Conference in Hesse origin: look into the world of Studio mirror: "Tante Frieda" camera: Vlasdeck "Hokum" camera: Pahl "Jerry Cotton" camera: Pahl "Ball of fire" (James Bond, 007), Bahamas camera: rough Christmas in igloo Eskimo Christmas origin: Pathé journal end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Messter-Woche 1919 (Woche 25)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 284/1955
Welt im Film 50/1946
Welt im Film 65/1946