UFA-Wochenschau 493/1966 04.01.1966
01 Adenauer birthday - Schröder and Strauß title talk about Adenauer: and yet A lot more - image: birthday candles. Archive: Adenauer sits with his son Paul Adenauer at the breakfast table. Road sign Dr. Konrad Adenauer Street. Adenauer is facing House and hears serenading the Bundeswehr. Reception. Little boy as a chimney sweep congratulates Adenauer. Adenauer is congratulated by grandchildren. Adenauer in his family. People wave to Adenauer. Erhard congratulates Adenauer. Schröder congratulates Adenauer. Bouquet in addition to Adenauer, great. Close-up of Adenauer. Schröder, large, original sound of Adenauer speaks. Strauss speaks interview about Adenauer, great. Adenauer, great in Cadenabia. Close-ups of Adenauer. Sound bites Schröder, Strauss: Schröder: "one is his strong sense of family, for which there are many, many samples. The second is a very strong sense of duty. what dominates his work. And finally I would highlight as a third, its Very much great self-control." Strauss: "Adenauer is that he has seen everything and the opposite of everything a man who has become so old." Schröder: "I mean, that it is still too early for a verdict with the eyes of history." Strauss: "after all, the foreign policy orientation of the Federal Republic of Germany, the first legitimate German State after the second world war, his work, the idea of Europe, the reconciliation with France, the reconciliation with Israel is." Schröder: "is perhaps its strongest effect: that the Chancellor gave a picture of the measure and the balance the excess after a time." Strauss: "Adenauer gave the character without a doubt his era, you could say that today already with full clarity and with full conviction. It is questionable whether a second or third party can claim it after him with equal rights as stamp, to be considered as a character of his time."
02. India: food rationing title: picture this week -: Indian on road. Women go on the road with loads on their heads. Distribution of grains on the road. Faces of Indians waiting for allocation, half-close.
03. Chinese women women in boats at the bringing of kelp and shells from the sea. Computer increases in train. Woman as Lokomotivführerin in an electric train. The passengers sit in a compartment. Worker checked the cards. Train. Poster on the street with women with rifle. Pilot a small plane in the hand indicates landing. Launching aircraft At night. Pilot speaks in the pulpit. Female crew of the aircraft before the plane. Chinese, girl, great. Women in the military training of the native militia gun. Practice target shooting.
04. Vietnam: air defence practice on Ho Chi Minh women in Hanoi target shot on airplane model. Ho Chi Minh visited anti-aircraft position, half-close. He speaks with the soldiers and put on steel helmet.
05. Oberstdorf: four hills ski jumping title: leap into the new year - picture: ski jump. Ski jumpers at the bounce. Snowfall. Ski jumpers at the jump. Cameraman swings the camera. Jump of the Czechs of Macdonald. He falls at the outlet and is 8 Lars Grini loses balance when jumping and crashing. The Russian Zubarev crashes when landing. Men with rakes smooth the path. The Finns Lukkariniemi jump. He is 3. The Finn Veikko Kankonen jumps and crashes at the outlet. He wins this competition. Dieter Neuendorf / East Germany achieved the largest width and 2. The 3 winners, half-close.
06. Bahamas - Islands of the Sun. In late night bars dance limbo and drum beat title: island of the Sun - image: Palm trees. Beach of the Bahamas. Palm trees. Girl in bikini inspired by Palm. Traffic COP. Tourist puts on hat. Indigenous women weave straw hats. Men with coral mussels in boat. Sell mussels, to tourists on the bridge. Negro faces, great. Night bar, Negro dance limbo. He dances under lower bar through without touching the rod or the ground with the body. Audience clapping. Parzival Deakon provides always lower the bar. Peanuts Taylor, big, with the drums on drum. Dancer dances around the fire. It is located on the belly with fire Bowl.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Deakon, Parzifal ; Ho Chi Minh ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Taylor, Peanuts ; Grini, Lars ; Kankkonen, Veikko ; Lukkariniemi ; Matous ; Neuendorf, Dieter ; Subarew
China ; India ; Bahamas ; Bonn ; Rhöndorf ; North Vietnam ; Oberstdorf ; Hanoi
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Misery ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Fishing ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; musical instruments ; Night ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; People ; Military ; Currency ; Economy ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fisheries ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand and still A lot more Adenauer - birthday (Schröder and Strauss OVR. Adenauer) origin: Schröder of unveröffentl. Portr., unveröffentl bouquet. Portrait, Adenauer close-ups of K II archive: this week food rationing / India origin: Pathe news Chinese women origin: China Ho Chi Minh at d. anti-aircraft origin: China jump into the new year ski jump in Oberstdorf camera: rough, strong, Vlasdeck island of the Bahamas Sun and drum-beat camera: Rau end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 115/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 262/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 700/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 273/1955
Welt im Film 87/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 62/1951
Welt im Film 345/1952
Der Staatsbesuch in Pakistan