UFA-Wochenschau 496/1966 25.01.1966
1 Kitzbühel: Hahnenkamm race title: Sports Sports Sports - image: Pan about Kitzbühel. Slalom: Start of Karl Schranz, Austria, run and ride through the target. He is the 4th session of the American Billy Kidd. He crashes hard. Young spectator, large. Billy Kidd will be transported on a stretcher of the ski. On the route of Jules Melquiond / France. He is 2. Start and run the Frenchman Jean Claude Killy. Run through the target as the winner. Spectator with binoculars, large. Downhill: Jean Claude Killy, total, on the slope. He is 10 downhill skiers and falls. Karl Schranz on the track and run through the goal total. He will be the winner of the downhill and the combined. Karl Schranz after the run with pushed-up glasses, half-close.
02. Israel: Beatniks (bum) - go to Eilat title: go to Eilat - image: Beatniks on the beach in the port city of Eilat. Young Beatniks in tent-style accommodation on the beachfront of Eilat. Young man pulls up bags at the flag pole. Man washes laundry in front of the tent, another sits on Chair. Young men, often with long hair, big faces. Young man drinking from beer bottle. Face of a young Dutchman with long hair at interview, great. Young men are interviewed by Esterer, half-close. Faces, great. Foot looks tent, big. The Beatniks sitting in the circle and sing.
03. Munich: Bal Paré title: show after midnight - image: Vartan sings. Silvie Vartan, great singing. Faces of dancing, great. Hand of a man dancing on the back of a woman, great. Jonny Halliday, great. Silvie Vartan sings, interview, great. Heinz Rühmann dances with Hertha Feiler, great. Hildegard Knef at the dance, big. Winnie Markus, great. Jonny Halliday sings, large, original sound. Microphone, great. Baß guitarist, great.
04. Willy Weyer speaks at swearing in COP - deaths title: plea against the death - image: policemen in swearing. Young police officers sit in room, totally and half close. Willy Weyer speaks before microphones, half close, o-ton: "safety in road transport is the order. We do not win this fight ladies and gentlemen, if we we get bogged down in pettiness, just, if we pay low due to road hogs who know only yourself, and the right of their fellow human beings, especially if we sharply To want to proceed against these hooligans and must, then we must proceed generously for small transgressions. Never a police action as harassment by the citizens must be perceived." Auto shows (archive). Curve of road deaths. Funeral procession at the cemetery in the snow. Coffin is carried. Cars in automobile Salon. Mourners at the grave. Crosses in the snow.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Esterer ; Feiler, Hertha ; Hallyday, Jonny ; Knef, Hildegard ; Markus, Winnie ; Rühmann, Heinz ; Vartan, Silvie ; Weyer, Willi ; Kidd, Billy ; Killy, Jean Claude ; Melquiond, Jules ; Schranz, Karl
Israel ; NORTH RHINE-WESTPHALIA ; Munich ; Hamburg ; Kitzbühel
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Interviews ; Education, youth ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Police ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Deaths, funerals ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Cups ; Social events ; Transport: General ; Buildings in Australia ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand sport sports Hahnenkamm race origin: Austria go Elyath Beatniks camera: Pahl show midnight Bal Paré camera: Jürgens, Vlasdeck plea against the death of Minister Weyer and traffic considerations camera: L. origin: K 167 clamp parts, ZL 712 Automobilausst., ZL 790 Geneva Motorshow, UFA 478 motor show, UFA 389 Auto Salon at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 943/1968
Welt im Film 332/1951
Welt im Film 361/1952
Bilder aus der Schlacht im Westen. V. Teil
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 578/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 570/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 16/1950