UFA-Wochenschau 497/1966 01.02.1966
01 Fashion Jacques Esterel title: fashion for whom? -Image: fashion show. Mannequin on the catwalk with knee-short dress with geometric patterns. Mannequin with bikini with a flat chest. With cigarette holder, mannequin smokes cigarettes at the same time 10. Suits with long pants, Polish belts and wide paint hats. Dress with large point on the page. Mannequin with big glasses. Glasses can be folded up and be removed. Dress skirts are by lowering to evening dresses. Mannequin with evening dress with flat panels front and rear.
02. Viet Nam: US bombers, supplying the population with rice. Report on the situation of Saigon title: no end in sight - picture: US bombers. Bombing by US bombers. Bomb strikes. Ship in the port of Saigon. Goods are unloaded. Refugees in refugee camps. Refugee children, half-close. Steel grille in Saigon before houses as a protection against attacks. Traffic on the streets of Saigon. Young woman driving in bicycle rickshaw. Americans in rickshaw. Transport aircraft. Dropping supplies over villages cut off. Vietnamese praying.
03. Hamburg: Last samples prior to the premiere of Boris Blacher "Incidents at an emergency landing" title: the new work - image: Boris Blacher. Gustav Rudolf Sellner at the desk of the Director, half-close. Boris Blacher, half-close. Sellner with microphone, great. Conductor of Rheinhard Peters at conducting, great. Men's mixers in the sound engineering. Hands of a sound engineer at the mixing desk, great. Hands at violin, big. Radar recording. Clouds. Fog landscape. Performers at the rehearsal. A travel company after emergency landing. The author Heinz von Kramer speaks, actuality, big: "so it is a travel company that has survived the plane crash and the emergency landing, and they are themselves at the mercy of itself in a wilderness, actually. You can manifest only their fears, their obsession is finding more and more in this exceptional situation. The following situations are actually nothing more than symbols of their increasing fears and obsessions, the destruction this basic situation, so to speak. The conclusion that will be drawn at the end, is the rate that the Professor says, I thought I would have shown you the machine man is superior to how." Stage backdrop descends on people. Spaceman in a wire cage. Prompter, great. Sellner in stage directions. Main character of the scene, big travel conductor. Astronauts are to willenlosem tool machines.
04. Bremen: plane crash title: security without radar? -Image: Flying Lufthansa machine. Wreckage of the aircraft At night after crash. Cinematographer Rieck with camera at the crash site. Debris and salvage teams. Spotlights illuminate the site of the accident. Husband's bicycle COP in the background. Lufthansa machine is the landing. Stern rudder of the aircraft with Lufthansa markings. Men wear zinc bath. Morastiger back in the spotlight. 05. Bremen: International swimming Gala bouquet on the starting block. Spectators and competitors stand up in memory of the casualties of the Italian team in indoor swimming pool. Start men 100 m Dolphin: the float Luis Nicolao / Argentina, great. Ernst-Joachim Küppers on startup to 100 m backstroke: floating Küppers, big, ZL. Turn. Kake hits 1st. Start of the 400 m Medley: Gerhard Hetz floats, large, ZL. Turn. Buckingham / United States in the backstroke, ZL, size. Gerhard beats smear as 1.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Buckingham ; Blacher, Boris ; Kramer von, Heinz ; Peters, Reinhard ; Rieck, Hans Jürgen ; Sellner, Gustav Rudolf ; Hetz, Gerhard ; Küppers, Ernst Joachim ; Nicolao, Luis
France ; China ; Viet Nam ; Saigon ; Bremen ; Hamburg ; Federal Republic of Germany
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Hands ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Children ; filmmaking ; Refugees ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Radar ; Smoking ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Swimming ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; diving ; Cultural events ; Art ; Meteorology ; Cups ; Currency ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Eyes ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand fashion for whom?
Fashion ester table origin: Eclair no end in sight of Viet Nam origin: Gaumont's new plant Opera "Emergency landing" by Blacher camera: Rau, Jürgens, Seib security without radar?
Plane crash in Bremen camera: fire, Rieck (untitled) int. Swimming Gala in Bremen camera: fire, Rieck, l. at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 421/1958
Welt im Bild 117/1954
Mit fremden Augen gesehen 1954