UFA-Wochenschau 498/1966 08.02.1966
1 Johnson and Viet Nam title: ensuring the Viet Nam - image: aircraft on aircraft carriers. Johnson at the desk, half-close. Planes on aircraft carriers are loaded with bombs. Launch of the aircraft carrier. Views of Viet Nam from the aircraft cockpit. Bomb strikes. Bombing. U.S. soldiers go through jungle area. Soldier boots go through swamp. Soldiers with prisoners. Stream of refugees.
02. Berlin: student demonstrations of the Kurfürstendamm with Memorial Church. Students in procession with banners. Students in front of the America House. Student at counter-demonstrations poster students should study Instead of ridiculous to make.
03. Lüling motor title: magnetic motor in the car - image: hand holding magnet. Magnet picks up nails. Man walks with head down to magnetic bar. Magnetic chess pieces on a Board. Magnetic hanging SOAP. Posters are held by magnetic wall. The permanent magnet drive motor. The inventor Lüling speaks o-ton: "me contrary to all traditional knowledge of the permanent magnets 1954 succeeded, to neutralize permanent magnets. The rotating armature is attracted by the magnet system shortly before the point where he wants to hold him. Neutralising the magnet is at the same moment, so turns out the anchor without any withdrawal force, without any residual magnetism. The value of this invention shows also probably to let in the years of effort of others who freeze thing, or to sabotage them. This neutralizing takes place when the current experimental engine at 290 RPM 580 times per minute. A magnetic motor can run 10 to 20 years with a set of magnets without interruption. The possibility of the use of a magnetic motor is in all areas, not least, as a car drive without annoying engine noise and harmful exhaust gases and still in this year this experimental machine to drive a car." Lüling, great. He demonstrated his engine. Lines of cars on the road. Emissions from car exhaust.
04. Peru - I report title: the city without rain - image: aircraft of the Lufthansa. Lufthansa machine starts, big. Flight over the Andes mountains (aerial view). Total of Lima. Crowded street of pedestrians. Car traffic. Faces of women, great. Pedestrians, that's great. Indian girl, big, Indio boy, great. Misery buildings of the Indians on the outskirts of the city. Dog barks. Dogs and cats before misery huts. Wife and children. Boy before pump filling buckets with water and drink from pump. Indio before car wreck. Moving old car wreck. Driving record misery huts past. Luxury buildings. Decorations on houses and sculptures in large courtyards. Staff dusts plastic. The 431st City Foundation Day celebrations. Soldier blowing trumpet, large. President Belaunde Terry does parade of his troops. Marching boots, great. Singer in front of microphone, great. Young people crowd. Singer, great. Young people clapping. Dance for guitar music. Sleeping baby on arm, great. Beckoning young people.
05. Berlin: Horse Show "Price of Germany" title: Sports Sports Sports - image: Equestrian. Show jumping rider on the course. D ' Oriola on Lutteur jumps the triple combination. He is 10 Karl Heinz Giebmanns on the course. Fritz Ligges on booze, ZL. He is 3. Herbert Meyer jumps on Dahlberg, ZL. Obstacle is triggered but stays. He is 2. Hermann Schridde on lecturer wins. Total viewers. Lecturer receives winner loop. Sajith at award ceremony, half-close. Riders and horses side by side at the award ceremony, half close
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Demonstrations ; Misery ; Dogs ; Children ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Musical events ; Parades ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Cities: South America ; Technology ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Military ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Currency ; festivals ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Buildings in Australia ; Dogs ; Military ; Sports honors ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand worry about Viet Nam Johnson and Viet Nam origin: Metro student demonstration Berlin camera: Wiers, Pahl magnetic motor in the car magnetism origin: magnet in everyday Lüling motor camera: Seib the city without rain Peru, report I camera: rough Sports Sports Sports Horse Show Berlin camera: Pahl, fire at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 844/1966
Staatsbesuch in Guinea
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 555/1960
Welt im Film 39/1946
Welt im Film 246/1950