UFA-Wochenschau 501/1966 01.03.1966
1st Davos: World Championships in figure skating freestyle world champion Emmerich Danzer. Freestyle by Gabriele Seyfert (2.). Freestyle world champion Peggy Fleming. Pair skating world champion Oleg Protopopow and Ludmilla Belusova.
02. French rocket Diaposon starts from the test site of Brigitte in the Sahara title: 3 test missile - image: French rocket research station. Missile launch base in the Sahara. Rotating radar screen, great. Launch of Diaposon. Radar screen, great. Missile flying trail of fire. Cloud of smoke behind rocket.
03. Press Conference de Gaulle press representative sit down. Among those present Couve de Murville, total. De Gaulle speaks actuality (reform of NATO) at press conference, half close.
04. England: Publication of the British white paper on defense cityscape London with Nelson column at the Trafalgar. Road with Government bookshop. People buy brochure. Newspaper car dropping bundles of newspapers, woman at newsstand sold newspapers.
05. Wilson in Moskau Wilson in conversation, half-close. Kosygin, half-close. Wilson next to Kosygin, half-close. Car drives off.
06. German Viet Nam help? Statements and archive. Interviews with Strauß, Helmut Schmidt title: Germany in Viet Nam? -Image: Feuerndes gun. Soldiers on guns. General Westmoreland at briefing. Moving tanks. Flamethrower. Wounded in operation tent. Soldier writes a letter. Bundeswehr in Buxtehude marches across the street. Helmut Schmidt speaks actuality, big: "A German military contribution does not come into consideration." Fritz Rudolf Schulz speaks actuality, big: "A military contribution of the Federal Republic in Viet Nam or in adjacent States is ruled out." Franz Joseph Strauss speaks actuality, big: "I myself against a German military contribution in Viet Nam pronounce." Korean volunteers on board a troop transporter. Flag is unfurled. Faces of Koreans. Vietnamese woman with child, great. Goods are unloaded. Hospital. The Badeschiff Helgoland, great. Strauss speaks actuality, carnation bouquet in a vase is behind him: "we should first of all about refraining from something like could be construed, as if we drop our American friends politically or morally in the back. We do second on humanitarian and economic areas, what is in our power to assist America's efforts in accordance with the decisions of Honolulu; I mean the part of the decisions dealing with the programme for Viet Nam." Bridge. Spinning factory. Helmut Schmidt talks big: "I would think that we committed are moral reasons, all those who suffer, to help, whether they are Americans or whether the Vietnamese from purely humanitarian staff out there." Soldiers in the advance. German Legionnaires in Algeria and Indochina. Prisoners will be made. Machine gun fire. Head of a wounded on a stretcher with a beard. Siegfried Müller speaks actuality, big: "but with pure pleasure. That's exactly what I need." Strauss speaks, actuality, big: "if we would take a military involvement in Viet Nam today, would be the obvious result that again with fake reports, disfigured photographs, the tale of the German war crimes of new type would go around the world. "We still suffer the real war crimes that have been committed by the Germans, and To want we don't truly, that is through such engagement again new twists dragged into are, for which neither we nor the world are today prepared." Strauss, great. Schmidt talks big, o-ton: "Finally and At last: we may run the risk that our soldiers on South Vietnamese side to face soon then had other German soldiers on North Vietnamese side." Bundeswehr marching in long series. Marching Vopos holding above mount.
07. Lübke in Madagascar title: Lübke in Africa - image: Lübke rides in an open car, waving. Lübke waving from car with hood, sitting, half-close. Lübke in addition to President Tsiranana at dinner. On the table great cake. Mrs Lübke speaks with Lübke and leans back behind the back of the Tsiranana of Malagasy Republic. Mrs Lübke visited children's home. Lübke is waving, totally.
08 Cameroon: Negroes in the thatched roof of the Municipal house building construction of a parish hall. Support the roof together high, while other Negro singing and making music. Drummers drumming. Negro faces, great. Indigenous dance with masks.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Couve de Murville ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Müller, Siegfried ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Schulz, Fritz Rudolf ; Tsiranana ; Westmoreland ; Wilson, Harold ; Danzer, Emmerich ; Fleming, Peggy ; Belosowa, Ludmilla ; Protopopow, Oleg ; Seyfert, Gabriele ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Cameroon ; England ; Buxtehude ; Berlin ; Madagascar ; Burep ; Paris ; East Berlin ; Sahara ; Hamburg ; Moskau ; Davos ; Bonn ; Viet Nam
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Books ; Bundeswehr ; DDR ; Ice skating, art running ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; musical instruments ; News, communications ; Press, press conferences ; Radar ; Rockets ; Shipping ; Ships ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; People ; Military ; Currency ; NATO ; Construction ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand the ice master ice skating in Davos (World Championships) origin: Cine journal three test missiles of Franzos. Rocket (satellite launched in the Sahara) origin: Eclair de Gaulle (press conference) origin: Pathé journal WELS paper to the Defense (or defence white paper) origin: Pathe news Wilson in Moscow origin: Pathe news Germany in Viet Nam?
Viet Nam help statements and archive (German contribution for Viet Nam? Interview with Strauß, Schmidt's and Schulz) camera: fire Rühe, Vlasdeck, strong origin: DEFA, DEFA, Metro, Gaumont and Pathé journal, archive of Germany in Africa Lübke (on Madagascar) and Grand CAS (build a parish hall in Cameroon) origin: Pathé journal, Pathé journal
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 164/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 469/1959
Der Staatsbesuch in Indien
Welt im Bild 135/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 519/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 433/1958