UFA-Wochenschau 504/1966 22.03.1966
01 satellite radio station Raisting title: the latest report - image: Giants parade Holzhausen. Plastic balloon in Raisting under the antenna located for satellites. Stücklen speaks at opening of station on the phone with United States. Rotating large parabolic mirrors. Electronic computer system that controls the system. The computer lights up, recording of measurements. Rotating screen, great. Cartoon drawing of mail flow through the Early Bird communications satellite.
02. Gemini 8 - coupling attempt with Agena unmanned satellite space flight is shot by an Atlas Agena rocket into an orbit of the Earth. The astronauts Scott and Armstrong, great at getting into the capsule. Last handshake. Start the Titan missile with Gemini 8. The Agena target satellite photographed from the capsule. The Agena in addition to the spaceship. Interfacing with the satellite. Unmounting after short-circuit in the spaceship. Light and dark change shows the rotation of the spacecraft. Capsule for emergency landing in the sea next to the Kreuzer Mason. Salvage of Scott and Armstrong. Scott and Armstrong are returning.
03. installation of bathrooms in old apartments title: what's new? -Image: Watering can in addition to Washtub. Old houses in England. Laundry hangs outside the door. Woman flips up lid in the kitchen, under the bath is located. Crane finished bathroom before houses will be lowered. Bathroom than crops with modern shower and toilet. Old fashioned water basin with jug.
04. England: Exhibition "The perfect home" young girl enters modern bathtub. Swimming pool, covered from luxury House. Child on the phone with kids phone. Modern kitchen, similar to a grill.
05. inventors fair in Brussels cut poultry with automatic Geflügelscheere woman. Tubal occlusion, which is firmly attached to the tube. Mobile carrier for stairs. Mobile ladder which is to steer. Modern Metro graph for piano over notes. Light coffin and light jacket.
06. Singer Michael main title: we imagine - image: detailed legs of the singer. Michael main goes through department store. He bows to mannequin and gives her kiss on the hand. Michael main sings in mannequin shop "I can see no girl to cry". He paints eyes of dolls, puts them on wigs. Mannequins side by side with signs: Mach you go a few pleasant hours in the cinema. Michael main sings to the dolls. Close-up Michael main. Heads of dolls and singer in the rhythm. Michael main wears mannequin on the arm. He takes a girl that stands on the hand between the doll and goes.
07. Osnabrück: table tennis international match Germany - Japan title: ping pong artist - image: table tennis player. Men's individual: Eberhard SCHÖLER plays against the Japanese champion Hasegawa. Level 18:17 long ball exchanges. Audience clapping. Eberhard SCHÖLER loses with the score at 20:19 spectator, large. Audience, great. Women's double: Simon / Buchholz play against Morisawa / Shimoyana. Level 20:20 Japanese girl with camera, great. Level 21:21. The Japanese win.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; public opinion research ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Portraits ; Postal, postal services ; Rockets ; Advertising ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; table tennis ; NATO ; Construction ; Exhibitions ; construction ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- "" the current report post reports Raisting origin: Archive space flight Gemini8 origin: Metro what's new installation of bathrooms in old apartments origin: Pathe News England: exhibition "the ideal home" origin: Pathe news inventors fair in Brussels origin: Belgavox we imagine Michael main, singer camera: Rau Ping Pong artist table tennis international match Germany Japan camera: fire, Rahim at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 686/1963
Welt im Film 132/1947
Emelka-Woche 48 (seit 1929)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 816/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 215/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 393/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956