UFA-Wochenschau 507/1966 14.04.1966
1st Easter 1966 - the citizens-lines of cars - processions - Ostermarsch - crash of a Soviet Hunter JAK 25 in West Berlin title: image this week -: people go over bridge. Bunny hop over ice floes. Crocuses blooming in a meadow. People go with umbrellas. People go with umbrellas to the Church. Lines of cars on the highway with headlights on both carriageways. Lines of cars at entrance on Highway. Athletes at the Easter run in Paderborn. Bulk box. Run older men in uniform. Crowds of travellers on the train platform. Berlin train display. Young couple kissing on the platform. People waving from the departing train. Easter procession in southern Germany. Easter marchers with posters of Viet Nam the Vietnamese - disarmament. From dough release of balloons. East police see through binoculars. Crash site of a US Hunter JAK 25 on the Stößensee in West Berlin. Cemetery. Visitors to the Berlin sector border. Passes are controlled. Hand counting the presses of the visitors who go over border. Cars at the border crossing. Vopos, big boots. Drops of rain on the tree. Rabbit runs across ice floes.
02. Studio mirror: "7 Golden men and a bank" title: focus on film - image: Street in Geneva. Road construction crew unload tool on the road to mend road. Traffic. Construction crew is working. Woman in white fur coat goes over the road in the National Bank. Vault door opens. Policeman regulates traffic. Replay the scene in Munich.
03. Lenzerheide - Switzerland - filming for Indian film Indian actor run on skis and drive sled during filming for an Indian film. Indian actor couple, great.
04. Moscow: film performance 40 years "The Battleship Potemkin" withdrawal of Marines with flags. Movie poster. Director Sergey Eisenstein. Film clips: Marching soldier boots walk down stairs. Shooting. Desperate woman. Baby carriage rolling down stairs. The bow of a ship with waving soldiers. 05. Paris: key pendant collector title: the latest from Paris - image: key chain. Hand inside car ignition key. Key ring in a man's hand, big on fairground, in bulk on wall hung, dress of women from top to bottom. Small book as a trailer. Collection of supporters in Paris Café. Exchange market of the trailer. Font with value ads for trailers. Teeth as a trailer. Young people carry many keychains, belt and chain. Nude figure as a trailer.
06. Heidi sings Brühl "100 men and a command" title: the wave of protest - picture: Heidi Brühl stands on wall. Pan across the front of the House. Heidi Brühl sings great. Heidi Brühl, in between people. Close-up of singing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Flowers ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Expeditions ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; Easter ; Plants ; Rain ; Religious events ; Animals (except dogs) ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Microphones ; Collectors, collections ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Transport: motorcycles ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand this week Easter Roundup and Soviet jet fighter (crash Berlin) camera: Jürgens, strong reason, fire, Pahl, Seib, Vlasdeck, Pahl origin: Polkronika spotlight on film 7 Golden men (premiere of the film) camera: Vlasdeck Indians in the snow (ind. Filming) origin: Cine journal Battleship Potemkin origin: DEFA the latest from Paris key federal collector origin: Pathé journal the protest wave Heidi Brühl: "One hundred men and a command" camera: Seib beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 953/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 492/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 612/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 679/1963
Welt im Film 251/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 408/1957