01. 1000 anniversary Poland title: this week - image: priest in procession. Feed of the priest in the Cathedral of Gniezno. The train carried the cross and Christ. Memorial mass in Gniezno. Believers in the Cathedral. Cardinal Wyshynsky at the arrival of the priests and in the celebration of the mass, great. Defense Minister Spychalski at State rally, speaking, great. Gomulka speaks in Poznań, big. Crowd filling picture. Mass and in the Cathedral.
02. Viet Nam - solidarity demonstrations in Beijing. Military training in Tibet - demonstrations in South Vietnam - assassination of the Viet Cong on air base Tan SA Groove - front hospital title: the war in Viet Nam - image: Chinese rally. Chinese rally, clapping. Several speakers and speakers for declarations of solidarity. Tibetans in pistol shooting. Chinese on the rifle. Bullseye. Marching Chinese. Passing of military vehicles. Demonstrations in South Vietnam. Running protesters. Soldiers To give up gun shots. Fire clouds over Saigon. Fires At night. Fiery US plane base Tan SA Groove. Destroyed aircraft. Wounded Americans in front hospitals. Blood transfusion device. Wounded Vietnamese, big. Transport on a stretcher to the helicopter. Red Cross ascending helicopter.
03. money series - investments title: economic report - image: racetrack. Bookmakers signal. Jockey rise on horse. Start of the race. Race. People at betting offices. Withdrawal of money for victory. Horses jump over obstacles. Horse crashes. Rough dismissive resigned. VEBA shares. Strauchelndes horse. Smoking chimneys. Industrial plant. Loading of bags. Mannesmann shares. Exchange operations. TRANS Atlanta stock. Background run a horse. Trick on stock paper, various industrial plants. Elevator goes down. Trick of communicating before industry works. Trick: Pot with investment certificates and money. Brewery, bottle filling machine, rolling road, industrial area.
04. Dortmund: Football Borussia Dortmund - VFB Stuttgart 4-0 title: Sports Sports Sports - image: people wave flags. Playback on the square. Ball at the gate, ZL. Dortmund front gate. Spectators, half-close. Emmerich Touchline to Schmidt, who scored a 1-0. Football spectators in discussion. Playback of Borussia. Viewers tearing arms front face. Shot on goal 2:0 boys laughing. Storm 3: shoot 0 laughing spectators and children. Stuttgart playback and counter-attack. Tilkowski fends off. Hero runs over all player, Touchline to Emmerich, who scored a 4-0. The teams go from the square.
05. Kenya: Car rally touring car in curve ways. Car drive over flooded roads. Rough terrain. Winner Bob Shankland and Chris Rothwell on Peugeot side by side with arms raised.
06. England: Car Rodeo - Devil driver Starter start flags jumps to the page on startup of car veterans. Car crashes to, comes in the curve of the track, turns. Cars against each other and oil barrel. Cars in the fight with the rolling oil barrel. Man waving target banner. Trucks removed car wreck.
Origin / Type of content
Title brand this week 1000 year celebration in Poland origin: Polkronika the war in Viet Nam Viet Nam origin: Gaumont, China economic report investment (money series) origin: Archive Sports Sports Sports Borussia Dortmund / VFB Stuttgart camera: strong, fire, ground, Jonas car rally Africa origin: Pathe News car Rodeo (Devil rider) origin: Pathe news at the beginning and end of
The war in Viet Nam in Viet Nam war is generally considered as China's war. From the grandstands of the Chinese venues, speakers of many nationalities proclaiming solidarity with the Viet Cong. And it is considered certain that China of a direct military confrontation with America would Dodge and if necessary write off South Vietnam. Although the Chinese train until after Tibet up their combat readiness against the United States, but they are probably still prefer propagandistic commitment.
In South Vietnam, the domestic political situation remains volatile. After weeks of street demonstrations the Buddhists have won for the time being. South Vietnam's Prime Minister Ky promised to hold within 5 months elections. But no one knows whether he will keep the promise.
There are many indications that the control over the unrest is now slipping out the Buddhists themselves. U.S. Ambassador Cabot Lodge said recently: "Whoever said that he understands the situation here, is simply ill-informed."
Under the cover of night the Viet Cong now, managed to present the war on the outskirts of Saigon. 53 aircraft and helicopters of the US base SA Groove were Tan destroyed or damaged. 7 Americans were killed.
Since the beginning of the war in Viet Nam, the United States lost so far about 2,700 men. These pictures were taken in a front hospital in the North of the country. For the first time the loss of Americans exceeded the South Vietnamese Government troops now: a high price for the increased engagement of the United States in Viet Nam.
The freedom of the nation's thousandth anniversary in Poland of the freedom of the Church. Words of the Polish Cardinal Wyshynsky, spoken on the occasion of the celebrations, with which Poland its Christianization meant 1000 years ago. But the nation was divided, when the memorial mass began in the Cathedral of Gniezno. Church and State were not least got into fight over Germany.
While the ecclesiastical Poland reminded with his pugnacious head of Wyshynsky of Christianization, the State Poland thought Defense Minister Spychalski, at its peak, in the same place and at the same time the 21st anniversary of the crossing of the oder-Neiße line at the end of the second world war. Party leader Gomulka underlined later in Poznań the Government slogan of the Festival: "We will never forgive." It is the Communist arrowhead against the reconciliation message of the Polish church to the German bishops.
But it belongs to the Polish reality that nearly all participants of public demonstrations are good Catholics, and that many visitors of later military parades visited. 90 percent of all Poland are Roman Catholics. Party and prayer book are still tightly together in Poland. Economic report magic word bets: their rates are signalled on all turf courses in the world, horse legs and Jockey brains decide not only win, but also other people money.
Joy of the sport means for many: the trouble to have placed on wrong horse joy of winning - and behind the condolences to the fall of the Favorites often hides. The VEBA shares as a favorite at the start was not so long ago. But she stumbled, and the disappointment was great.
The field of horses in the competition can be quite the sum of industries compared with, the income and compete for profits. Industrial enterprises in the form of a stock to be involved, however, also means to participate in the risk. Indicator of the risk is the stock market.
To reduce this risk of ups and downs, created a new form of participation. It is called investment and means that its owner has set not only on a horse but in a sense goes race with several companies in.
Economically weak periods one be made up by higher yields in other. The principle of communicating vessels compensates for the extreme.
There are already 3 billion marks in the large pot of German investments. This pot represents over 200 companies from the brewery to the iron industry, i.e. a kind of betting with reduced risk.
Sports Sports sports you drove her most daring curves in the Highlands of the formerly English pattern country Kenya: 88 teams from several continents, which itself had made to survive one of the toughest rallies in the world. Before them lay 3,000 miles over the non-existent road network in East Africa.
Swedish, English, French and Japanese brands wrestled on cattle native paths to their automotive technical existence. But the return managed only nine vehicles to Nairobi without outside help. The winner Bob Shankland and Chris Rothwell helped a promotional win the Peugeot brand.
If courage is nothing more than refined ignorance, it was exactly 17 ignorant, leaping on the cinder track of brands hatch in the race of the rolling wrecks and veterans. In consumer-friendly destruction, American and British specialists fought for the liquidation of excess sheet.
The strange race that brought all the charm of English fairness of development, increased abruptly to dealing with an innocent oil drum, which was originally intended for Rhodesia.
Each 25 quintals metal moving at about 100 miles an hour inexorably the junkyard contrary. What here finally came to an end under the checkered flag, may be just the invention of a car industry concerned with the sales. With the strengthened self-confidence of Europacupfinalisten, Borussia Dortmund received the VFB Stuttgart to a football lesson. Both teams played under the same system of 4 - 2-4.
The attacks of both storm series in the opposing four-man defence stuck until the 30th minute. And can't think of anything to Sabz once striker hero.
But one minute later Touchline Emmerich to Schmidt - and 1-0 to Borussia.
After both sides missed scoring opportunities and first injury in the audience raises the Stuttgart Defender leg Manne reckless and lets pass through to a 2-0.
14 minutes later the Dortmund Willi Sturm with a solo from own half surprised the Stuttgart backs: 3-0.
Despite lagging behind the Stuttgart do not lock, but not their condition goes beyond the first half. The shocks are rare. What finally reaches him at balls, masters Tilkowski confidently. The speed of a Dortmund player is finally at the heart of the game. SIGI Held discretion to leave Sieloff and all other guards. Old friendship, it fits to Emmerich and may revive the Bundesliga could further hit 4-0 to Borussia Dortmund.
Persons in the Film
Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Rau, Kurt ; Spychalski ; Wyszinki ; Emmerich ; Held, Siegried ; Rothwell, Chris ; Shankland, Bob ; Schmidt, Loki ; Tilkowski
Saigon ; Viet Nam ; Poland ; Dortmund ; China ; Beijing ; Gniezno ; England ; Kenya ; Poznan
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Trade, finance ; Fire ; filmmaking ; Football ; motor sports ; Religious events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Medicine ; People ; Military ; Currency ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator