UFA-Wochenschau 509/1966 26.04.1966
01 England: Parliament opening title: hour of Queen - picture: Elizabeth at the Parliament. The Lords in the House of Lords with wigs. Among the present Princess Margaret, half-close. Entry by Elizabeth next to Philip in the House of Lords. Elizabeth sits on throne. Herold knocks on the door of the House of Commons. He asks deputies to the House of Lords to come. The members follow the prompt and go to the House of Lords led by Wilson and Heath. Elizabeth reads the Government Declaration (original sound).
02. Hamburg: German French week title: Paris on the Elbe - image: French war ship on the Elbe. Destroyer at the overseas bridge. Equip. Drummer with drum mallets. French marine band plays on the City Hall square. Pigeons fly up. Child with thumb in mouth, great. Mouth with a mustache on trumpet, large. Hand on trombone, big. Shadow of the conductor. Music train who plays Hamburg police. French newspapers to be called. Mannequin with Cancan clothing. Stilts dance. Gil DEKA square jumps with trucks over obstacles. Kiss and bouquet of flowers.
03. Cologne: International Baby - and children's fair title: all for child - image: child in striped stockings and sweaters. Children in astronaut suits on the runway. Children in Courèges clothes and hats. Child with fur hat. Replaceable hangers, bouncy swing for toddler. Toilet support with fairy-tale characters. Weigh. Modern baby stroller.
04. Munich: Mini car model railway launch of mini cars. Running clockwise. The mini cars to the train. Derailment in the curves. Thinker on the edge of the table.
05. bad Dürkheim: German Fechtmeisterschaften title: Sports Sports Sports - image: fencer. Foil: Tim Gerresheim fights against Jürgen Theuerkauf. Gerresheim decreases mask size. Fencing, ZL. Light will illuminate. Christian Noel fights Gerresheim and WINS. Audience clapping. Play-off Noel Tahlavi. Winner Noel with statue "The Hunter from Palatinate", great.
06. Olympic city of Munich Fingerhakler. Pan across the city. Town Hall Tower, Church of our Lady. Olmypiaausstellung in Rome. Models of the Olympic lifts from Detroit and Montreal. Mayor bird and Deputy Brauchle, half-close. The upper meadow field near Munich. Buildings and stages in the model. Football on an operating sports ground, where later the stadium should be built. The Olympic village in the model. City traffic. U-Bahn construction site. Pedestrians walk across the street. Carousel at Oktoberfest. Olympic bike in Carnival parade. Bavarian dance. ISAR raft trip. Beer keg press. Get out of the Lukas, stone lifting, barrel rolls. Waitress with beer mugs. Bavaria Chapel. Beer drinkers. Munich with a beard.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brauchle; Elisabeth II. von England; Heath, Edward; Margaret von England; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Vogel, Joachim; Wilson, Harold; Delmare, Gil; Gerresheim, Tim; Noel, Christian; Theuerkauf, Jürgen
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Hands; Trade, finance; Hobby; Children; Fencing; filmmaking; motor sports; Mouth; Musical events; musical instruments; News, communications; Olympics 1972; Olympics; Shipping; Ships; Sensations; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Dance; Animals (except dogs); Cultural events; People; Transport: General; Foreign policy events; Fashion; Exhibitions; Sports honors; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand hour the Queen Parliament opening (also known as Queen) origin: Pathe news Paris on the Elbe French week camera: L., Rieck new for child baby fair camera: fire mini car model track camera: Seib, Zakariah Sports Sports Sports int. German Championships in fencing camera: Zaki Olympic fever Olympic city Munich camera: Seib origin: Salgado, archive at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 183/1955
Welt im Bild 169/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 234/1954
Welt im Bild 25/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 912/1967
Welt im Film 295/1951