UFA-Wochenschau 511/1966 10.05.1966
01 Adenauer in Israel title: this week - image: Adenauer's wreath-laying ceremony. Adenauer resigns wreath at the grave of Chaim Olenka's. Adenauer receives an honorary doctor of the Weizmann Institute. Adenauer at the lectern, half-close. Police officers on horseback on the road. Adenauer, big, big in conversation with Eshkol,.
02. Berlin: Federal Congress of trade unions arrival Lübke, half-close. Rosenberg and Brandt to go behind him. Lübke in conversation with Brandt, great. Ludwig Rosenberg speaks, half-close. Among the listeners of Fritz Erler, half-close, Lemmer, great. Audience clapping.
03. West Berlin: wreath-laying ceremony at the Soviet Memorial on the 21st anniversary of the German surrender Vopos sweep the street and collect leaves in the trash. Train to the Memorial. Russian soldiers wearing wreath beforehand. In the train of the Russian army General Koschevoi and Moscow's East Berlin Ambassador Abraximov. Soldiers lay wreath. The War Memorial, total. Parade of Soviet soldiers. Torso and arms with parade, half-close. Boots, half close from behind.
04. may celebrations in Beijing waving Chinese and Chinese ladies with flowers and ribbons. Several speakers. Slapping young people. Demonstration of mass dances.
05. 1000 year celebration in Poland - Cardinal Wyszynski in Częstochowa Cardinal Wyszynski leads procession to big, with the Black Madonna of Częstochowa. Worship in the open air. Polish women in traditional costumes. Wyszynski speaks, half-close. Pan across the bulk of the audience.
06. Bonn: Africa week and Germanness in Africa, filmed in Togo and Cameroon title: rejoice the life - image: Africans on reception. Lübke standing next to Gersenmaier and is located on a reception in the Godesberg Redoubt on the occasion of the Africa week Africans and Africans. Africans and Africans on the glasses, large reception. Togo: Black women dance. Face of a Negress with beads of sweat, big. Child on the back of the mother. Child washes well. Old veterans from Togo and Cameroon tell in German language about their education in German schools. Mohammed Adnan interviewed. Africans sing in the choir "Enjoy life".
07. Glasgow: European Cup Borussia Dortmund - Liverpool 2-1 - reception of Champions Dortmund title: Sports Sports Sports - image: Football Cup against aircraft. Football fans with Dortmund flag. Football wave of aircraft stairs. Glasgow: Emmerich Touchline to hero who scored the 1-0. Borussia spectators waving flags. The Englishman Thompson plays the ball on the side to the front, gives out suspicious position to hunt, who scored for a 1-1. Lambe shoots the winning goal for Borussia in the extension from 30 yards. Reception in Dortmund. Cars drive through the crowd. People umdrängen car. Police push back people. Waving from Windows. Football, great. Cup is held.
8 Berlin: Dance World Championship of professional dancers dance couples on the dance floor. Peter Eggleton and Brende Winslade, win in standard dances. They dance a Quickstepp. The English couple Irvine wins the Latin American dances. They dance a Pasodoble. The Berlin couple Krehn is 2nd show dance of Irvine's with a Pasodoble.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Abraximov; Adenauer, Konrad; Brandt, Willy; Eggleton, Peter; Erler, Fritz; Eschkol; Esterer; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Irvine, Bill; Koschevoi; Krehn; Lemmer, Ernst; Lübke, Heinrich; Rosenberg, Ludwig; Winslade, Brenda; Wyszinki; Clerk Le; Emmerich; Held, Siegried; Hunt, James; Kurrat; Libuda, Reinhard; Redder, Theo; Thompson; Tilkowski
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Customs; Honors; Higher education; Domestic events; Interviews; Children; filmmaking; Women, mothers; Football; Musical events; Parades; Police; Religious events; Shipping; Ships; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Dance; Costumes; Cultural events; Men; People; Military events; Collectors, collections; Foreign policy events; Gastronomy; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Trade unions; Sports honors; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand this week Adenauer in Israel camera: Boskovitz DGB Congress in Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers wreath-laying ceremony at the Soviet. Memorial camera: Pahl may celebrations in Beijing origin: China Częstochowa (1000 year celebration, Poland) origin: Polkronika "Freud you of live" Africa week and Germanness in Africa camera: Luppa Sports Sports Sports receive the Borussen(Europa-Cup Gewinner) camera: Starke, Luppa Cup final (Borussia/Liverpool) origin: Pathe news dance world championship in Berlin camera: Pahl at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 66/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 93/1951
Friedensverhandlungen in Brest-Litowsk
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 280/1955
Emelka-Wochenschausujet: Abschied von Nofretete (seit 1926)