UFA-Wochenschau 516/1966 14.06.1966
1st Buddhist demonstrations in South Vietnam title: this week - image: Buddhists. Busy street of Saigon. Shattered windshield of a car. Bullet holes in the car upholstery. People fan air wounded. The remains of a fire suicide. Praying Buddhists.
02. Gemini 9 cosmodrome. Target satellite in outer space. Coupling attempt, which, however, failed. Eugene Cernan floating in outer space. Landing with a parachute. Spring-loaded door of the capsule meets man of the salvage command. Recovery of the capsule. Cernan and Stafford wave after landing.
03. Brussels: NATO meetings and counter-demonstrations protesting Belgian students with anti-NATO posters when moving. City Hall in Brussels. NATO meeting. Dean Rusk, half-close. Couve de Murville, half-close.
04. Dean Rusk at Erhard in Bonn before driving. Dean Rusk gets out of car and is welcomed by Erhard. In addition to Erhard, Dean Rusk goes behind Schröder. Talks, politician, laughing.
05. Yugoslavia: Atelier mirror "Die Nibelungen" Uwe Beyer in the hammer throw. Close-up Uwe Beyer as Siegfried. Harald Reinl Director, half-close. Camera moves. Hagen, large and King Gunther. Headlights. Studio, totally. Scene image. Siegfried enters through the door.
06. Bank series: Prämiensparen feet climb the stairs. Two men walk up stairs, one carries cash box. You ring the Bell at the front door and present wife 240 DM. people at bank counters. Switch plate Prämiensparen. Young man brings piggy bank. Bank employees opens piggy bank. Cashier counting money. Piggy bank, large. Trick: Couple, couple with 3 children, 1200 DM banknote, premium 240 DM banknotes 1600 DM, bonus $400, people at bank counters. Man goes through the revolving door. Date of June 30. Man comes out of door.
07. Stuttgart: art turn international match of Germany - Czechoslovakia women title: the champion team - image: gymnast on the balance beam. Gymnast on the balance beam. Vera Caslavska at the balance beam. Helga Klein on the balance beam. Irmgard Lüdemann on uneven bars. Vera Caslavska on uneven bars, ZL. Vera Caslavska in floor exercise.
08. the rattles title: beat for an emperor - image: Kaiser Wilhelm monument. Crossing Sievekingplatz with A lot of traffic. Workers with peaked CAP, half-close. The rattles go next to the monument. You sing and play the hit song "Love of my life". Pan across the monument. The 4 young men in various poses on the monument. Spectator with umbrella, half-close. Singing the rattles, great. Rattles with helmet and March.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Cernan, Eugene ; Couve de Murville ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Die Rattles ; Reinl, Harald ; Rusk, Dean ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Cripps, Stafford ; Caslavska, Vera ; Klein, Helga ; Lüdemann, Irmgard
Brussels ; Saigon ; Hamburg ; Yugoslavia ; Israel ; Bonn ; Viet Nam ; United States ; Stuttgart
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Monuments ; Trade, finance ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Rockets ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; freedom of expression ; Gymnastics ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Currency ; Transport: motor vehicles ; NATO ; Buildings in Europe ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- "" This week of Buddhist demonstrations in Viet Nam origin: Gaumont Gemini 9 origin: Metro, Metro NATO Conference in Brussels origin: Belgavox Dean Rusk at Erhard camera: Luppa Studio mirror "Nibelungen" camera: strong origin: Archive Bank series: Prämiensparen origin: archive the Stuttgart masters team: art turn international match Germany CSR women camera: Jürgens, Brandes, Zakariah beat for an emperor the rattles camera: Seib, l. at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
El Mundo al Instante 1159/1988
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 836/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 405/1957
Welt im Film 287/1950
Welt im Film 134/1947