UFA-Wochenschau 517/1966 21.06.1966
01 accident series III - theme 2 Joachim Teege sits at the desk and reading book. He speaks. Pigeon flies from the barrel of a gun. Roaring lion, great. Roaring Tiger, big. Riot and Brawl. Worker goes to his workplace with safety helmet and leather apron. He puts on goggles and put on protective gloves. He works with welder and dreams. Young girl in swimsuit, kissing couple appears in his glasses. Iron falls on his foot. Joachim Teege: "life is a dream, says Calderón - but so's life is bad." Image of Calderon.
02. Karlsruhe: Party Congress of the NPD and protest rally of the DGB title: this week - image: NPD Assembly. Congress of the NPD. Board members, big. Posters of the DGB Nazis out. Relocation of the DGB with transparent Nazis of out 1933 Eugene Lane, DGB, speaks actuality, big: "We the old charge, the unreconstructed, with political mortgaged, To try to turn the heads of young generation. "Hardly, that grass is grown on the graves of those youth was the victim of a nationalist dream of power."
03. go 25th anniversary of the beginning of the Russian campaign soldiers on trucks. Troops to move out. Young Russians. Women in the munitions factory. German soldiers come with raised arms from houses. Prisoners. People in rubble with did. Shelled. Killed in action.
04. young Russians in the Federal Republic, young Russians lay flowers at grave on Russian cemetery. Bus. Young Russians from the Ernst Thälmann Haus in Hamburg. You pin flowers in the House. Pan about Ernst Thälmann Haus. Russians visit City Hall. The German companion of the Russians is Gerhard Weber Dr. Haese interview, interview: "What issues in your numerous discussions had the Germans the worse arguments?" - "a question that repeatedly arose, was the question after the Communist Party and the compatibility with our democracy. Here I must say, that young people, like politicians actually basically have always wound and can therefore bring no real argument."-"and on which area had the better arguments for the Germans?"-" Yes, I'd say a question have asked young German almost in all cities in the discussions was the question: how is it to the Division of Germany ", how about you to the things that happen on the wall? "Here, the laconic reply came again and again: is a German question, that ye among you make."-"on the other page you can determine with some sightseeing ideas you falter coming, for example visiting the Volkswagen plant." At a reception, I heard a comment of a young Russian: man, the capitalists live well. "But the PostScript: we are even better live."
05. Herbert von Karajan in Prague with the Berlin Philharmonic title: A star system - image: Karajan rises from aircraft. Karajan gets out of aircraft and is welcomed. He pulls his coat on and goes from the airport. Karajan at the rehearsal with the Berlin Philharmonic. He conducted the Symphony No. 8 in g major by Dvorak, original sound.
06. Augsburg: Football Germany - Austria 4-0 title: test for England - image: viewers with umbrellas. Game scenes. Spectators, half-close. Banerji shoots the 1: raise arms 0 spectators. Viewers eat bread. Player from Austria hits the crossbar. Hero that shoots 2-0, ZL. Spectators, half-close. Ball flies by at the gate. Goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Schnellinger in defence. Hero shoots the 3:0, ZL. Uwe Seeler flies to the floor. Haller that shoots 4-0, ZL. Ball flies in the gate (camera behind the gate).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Demonstrations; Domestic events; Interviews; Cartoons; Education, youth; Football; Musical events; Posters, fonts, banners; Advertising; Reviews; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Strike, strike; Animals (except dogs); Youth; Unrest; War, prisoners of war; Cups; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Trade unions; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand accident series III/theme 2 this week NDP Congress, DGB demonstration camera: Basic, Jonas 25 anniversary of the Russian campaign young Russians in the BU-Rep.
Camera: Seib a star rehearses Karajan in the CSR origin: State test for England football: Germany / Austria camera: strong, basic, Jürgens, Zakariah, Jonas at the beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 21/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 811/1965
Welt im Film 334/1951
Der eiserne Film
Der Flachs und seine Veredelung