UFA-Wochenschau 520/1966 12.07.1966
01 20 July title: revolt against Hitler - image: Berlin's cityscape. Aerial view of Berlin. Kurfürstendamm. Any women on the Kurfürstendamm. Driving record Kurfürstendamm. Europe Center. Ruins of Berlin. Road signs Delp line Goerdeler Stauffenberg Causeway - driving record on Rails. Plötzensee Memorial. Moabiter prison. Views on barred window. Prison cell. Prison corridors. Door opens to the prison Church. Church. Gefängnistreppenhaus. Execution site. Swivel hooks for execution. Hook, large, with Cobweb. Cross at the end of a prison wall.
02. Bamberg: Prelude to the 81st Catholic day - day of migrant workers title: day of migrant workers - image: singing Spanish. Townscape of Bamberg on the river. Cardboard bowls be removed from the stack. Soup is served for guest workers. Food workers. The Cathedral of Bamberg, total. Bishop Tabera Madrid holds a Pontifical high mass, great. He blesses oneself. Believers in the Cathedral. Madonna with the child. A Spaniard, great face. The Bishop speaks. Praying hands, great. Folklore Festival of migrant workers with native dances.
03. Congo: Parade on the independence day of title: cylinder on the Congo - image: took of troops. Female military March past. President Mobuto salute in the stands. Turner March, children, men on bicycles. Slaveholders scenes are represented. Slave is beaten up. Gardener on cars. Soldiers with sword drive on off-road vehicles. Tank pre-accession ride. Aircraft. Viewers. Order on pillows. Negro with cylinder. Mobutu gives order and hugs and kisses medal winners. Black cylinder with order.
04. England: World Cup title: the World Championship - image: Wembley Stadium. 1. report: Serial - game: England - Uruguay 0-0. Wembley Stadium, total. Empty benches. Cabins. Massage table. Gate is situated. Empty Wembley Stadium, total. Cityscape London. Thames. Crush on the Pettycoatmarkt. Chain stand. Town crier. Plaques of the countries of the World Championship. Man with Homburg. Girl in mini skirt. Deck chairs in Hyde Park. Sleeping on deck chair. Man sleeps on the grass. World Cup poster. Father, plays soccer with his son. Lovers on the lawn. Double-decker bus. Headquarter William Hill bookmakers. Bookmakers speaks before betting Board. Football spectators for coming to the stadium. English Bobby, half-close. Invasion of the teams of England and Uruguay. Crowds, total. Queen Elizabeth receives a bouquet from footballers. Kick-off play. Uruguay has an effort on goal. Viewers with Uruguay flags. Equivalent game of the teams. Audience clapping. English do not come through defense. 2 English players go to play from the square.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; gambling ; Hands ; Justice ; Children ; Women, mothers ; FIFA World Cup ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Police ; Religious events ; Sleep ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: Europe ; Dance ; Debris ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Crime ; Science and research ; Outlander ; festivals ; aerial photographs ; Migrant workers ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- [...]ufagand [...]itlar 20 July origin: window story day of migrant workers meeting of migrant workers in Bamberg camera: Rau, Wiers cylinder in the Congo parade in Congo origin: Belgavox the World Championship World Cup: a) serial camera: Jackson b) opening game origin: Pathe news. / Uruguay beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Wiedersehen mit Amerika
Welt im Bild 23/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 59/1951
Welt im Bild 77/1953
Messter-Woche Sujets (Ausschnitte) (seit 1920)