UFA-Wochenschau 521/1966 19.07.1966
01 Bamberg: 81st Katholikentag breakdown from ZL 860 / 1 - same section. The Bamberger St. Henry procession moves through the streets At night. People with torches and relics. Ceremony prior to the Bamberg Cathedral. People filling picture. The portal of the Cathedral. Believers, half-close. Professor Otto Roegele speaks interview before microphones: "we To want clean away the debris of centuries, to reveal the path to the Church. But we cannot change it, that there the Christ of the cross is waiting, whose Verheißung go not in this world time in performance. Christ will remain difficult in the future. "But where in the world if there ever an easy answer on the eternal question of the people the meaning of life?" Audience, great. Catholic sister, great. The Cathedral, total.
02. captive US pilots in Hanoi breakdown from ZL 860 / 2 - same section. Shot down American pilots to deal with handcuffs together tied up by the angry crowd. Guardian go with bare mount next to the prisoners.
03. Paris: Parade on 14 July on the Champs-Elysées aircraft parade with contrails on the Champs of Elysées. Marching troops. De Gaulle, total, parade takes off, next to him Pompidou. Horse troop, tank, rocket car, aircraft.
04. money series XI - traveller's cheques parents with children come out, close the door and drive in car with boat on the roof from (archive). Traffic lights, large. Pedestrians on the road and cars. Tickets fall into basket. Holiday trains on station. View from bridge on Highway. Mr Angel at bank counters. Credit payment. Mr Angel at the wheel of his car, great. Birgit Lensch, Mr. Engel and Ms. of Jackson sunning themselves on the beach. Beach full of beach chairs. You can get a Tan and turn clock back and forth. Mr. Herzberg steals money from suit jacket hanging on a beach chair. Mr Angel moves jacket and finds theft. Exchange of banknotes in Traveler's checks. Mr Angel pays hotel bill with Traveller's cheques in swimming trunks. Beach. Mr. Herzberg intervenes in suit jacket and is traveller's cheques back again.
05. England: sailing regatta title: Sports Sports Sports - image: sailing boats. Sailing boats on the sea at regatta "Round the Isle of Wight". Offshore yachts. Boats with colorful spinnaker.
06. England: World Cup: game Germany - Argentina 0-0 breakdown of ZL 860 / 7 - same section. German fans wave flags. Invasion of the teams. Uwe Seeler greeting and Exchange pennants with the Argentine team leader. Shield Germany wins. Kick-off of the German team. Argentines on the ball. Almost own goal of the Argentines by header. Uwe Seeler on the ball. Argentina goalkeeper holds. Tilkowski runs out door and dropping the ball on defense. Defender save situation. Fouls by the Argentines. Uwe Seeler shoots past free-kick close to the gate. Foul on Weber, who breaks down injured on the ground. The Argentine Albrecht is sent off. Playback without highlights.
07. wedding title Brigitte Bardot - Gunther Sachs: the question of the week. Photo: Question mark with cylinder and flower. Erhard, great. Ulbricht, great. Erler, great. Pan across United Nations building. Uwe Seeler at the training. World Champion football training in Malente. Image at Versailles Wilhelm I in coronation. De Gaulle and Adenauer in the Cathedral in Reims. Football spectators jump. Gunther Sachs, half-close. Brigitte Bardot. Photos with Bardot / Sachs. Kiss, big. Brigitte Bardot, great. Brigitte Bardot gets out of car with mini skirt and goes with Gunther Sachs to aircraft. De Gaulle and Adenauer's embrace. Cartoon Sachs / Bardot on the registry office with de Gaulle and Erhard as witnesses. Convent student March. Soldiers riding in the extract to the first world war. Brigitte Bardot and Gunther Sachs, great stills. Federal Eagle, great. Cuckoo clock strikes.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Dürer, Albrecht; Adenauer, Konrad; Bardot, Brigitte; Engel, Walter; Erhard, Ludwig; Erler, Fritz; Gaulle de, Charles; Herzberg; Jürgens, Helga; Lensch, Birgit; Pompidou, George; Roegele, Otto; Sachs, Gunther; Ulbricht, Walter; Wilhelm I.; Seeler, Uwe; Tilkowski; Weber, Paul
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Railways; Trade, finance; Higher education; Cartoons; Emblems; Leisure, recreation; Football; FIFA World Cup; Parades; Religious events; Sailing; sports audience, sports spectator; Watches; automotive engineering, automotive; Kissing, kissing scenes; People; Cups; Transport: General; Science and research; Microphones; Engagement; Currency; Transport: motor vehicles; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand this week 81. Katholikentag in Hamburg U.S. pilots in Hanoi (fired pilots as a demonstration object) origin: vis news 14th July in France origin: Eclair Bank series sport sports sports sailing in England origin: Pathe News World Cup in England Germany/Argentina origin: Pathe news the question of the week Brigitte Bardot camera: Rieck, Jürgens origin: vis News [...]
Origin: [...], archive at the beginning and end of
Brigitte Bardot’s 85th Birthday (* September 28, 1934)
Brigitte Bardot is the sex symbol of the 1950s and 1960s — a time when such a label was still a compliment. On one hand her breathtaking beauty and lascivious grace are the perfect manifestation for men to project their fantasies onto. On the other hand, Bardot’s autonomous femininity and eroticism also contribute to the shift in the perception of women in the era of the beginning sexual revolution. The daughter of an industrial magnate and the owner of a hat shop is discovered as a photo model at the age of 15, soon she is on the cover of Elle magazine. Three years later she shoots her first movie, over the next two decades she will star in almost 50 films.
The first productions she stars in generate a buzz, but mostly thanks to their promiscuity. The film “And God Created Woman” is a blockbuster especially in puritan countries such as Great Britain and the USA, making Bardot an overnight success. Her performances in Henri-Georges Clouzot’s “La Verité”, Jean-Luc Godard’s “Contempt” and Louis Malle’s “Viva Maria” finally get her recognized as a serious actress. In addition to working in film Brigitte Bardot also records numerous songs, among them “Harley Davidson” and Bonnie and Clyde” written by Serge Gainsbourg, who had also written “Je t’aime” for her.
Brigitte Bardot’s films and songs are not her only provocative facets. Her private life ruffles feathers just the same. There are her marriages to the director Roger Vadim, the actor Jacques Charrier, with whom she has a son, and to German playboy Gunter Sachs. Also, she makes no secret of her numerous affairs. Before she turns 40 Bardot retreats from film business and becomes a full time animal rights activist. In the early 1990s she gets married to Bernard d’Ormale, a political companion of the ultra-conservative Jean-Marie Le Pen. Since then she has been deplored for inciting racial hatred. In the more recent past her controversial statements in the #MeToo-debate have made the headlines.