UFA-Wochenschau 522/1966 26.07.1966
01 Chicago: Negro unrest title: this week - image: military vehicles. Driving uptake by road from Chicago. Soldiers with rifle patrol road. Stripes on the road At night.
02. China: Demonstrations for Vietnam pan across mass in the stadium. Young Chinese clap. Chu en-Lai slapping noise, half-close. Several speakers. Chinese with raised fists.
03. Beatrix and Klaus von Amsberg in Suriname Beatrix goes next to Claus von Amsberg, half-close. Boat trip. Beatrix films with film camera. Demonstration of natives in boats.
04. Bourguiba at Krupp trumpet, large. Bourgiba welcomes Alfred Krupp von Bohlen and Halbach, Berthold Beitz, half-close. Bourguiba is visit to the plant in addition to Beitz. Workers waving in farewell.
05. Bonn: De Gaulle in Bonn the Palais Schaumburg. De Gaulle in greeting between Adenauer and Erhard. De Gaulle greeted Schröder and Strauss and Cabinet members. De Gaulle goes between Erhard and Pompidou. De Gaulle, Pompidou, Couve de Murville, Erhard, Schröder at the negotiating table. De Gaulle-Erhard handshake.
06. Düsseldorf: Regional elections in North Rhine-Westphalia reading of the vote during Government formation. Meyers, big, bold, big. Demonstrations on the street. Hand's ballot in ballot box. Willi Weyer at vote, great. Kühn at vote, great. Counting of the votes. Meyers stands up after election and says, quote: "I suppose the choice." Congratulations by deputies. Willi Weyer congratulates Franz Meyers.
07. Paris: singer war to Beatle haircut between Jonny Halliday and Jaques Martin title: a hair - image: long-haired singer. Young people on the river Seine. Beatniks with long hair. Beatnik catches cigarette. French banknote, great. Pictures of French rulers with long hair. Jonny Halliday sings kind with short hair before surgery wall, original sound, great. Jaques Martin sings with a long wig, eyes are covered with hair, original sound, great.
08. England: World Cup - Liverpool: Germany - Russia 2:1 title: the World Championship - image: Uwe Seeler on pennant collection. Transparent, Wuppertal greets England. Kick-off. The Russian goalkeeper Yashin fends off ball. Playback before German goal. Tilkowski holds. Dangerous situation on the Russian goal, but Yashin holds. Haller the 1: shoot 0 German audience swing flags. Franz Beckenbauer that shoots from 20 yards 2-0. Russia scored shortly before the end of the game to the 2:1 Tilkowski ball will drop. Players hugging at the end and go from the square.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Amsberg von, Claus ; Beatrice von Holland ; Beitz, Berthold ; Bourgiba, Habib ; Couve de Murville ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Hallyday, Jonny ; Krupp, Alfried ; Kühn, Heinz ; Martin, Jaques ; Meyers, Franz ; Pompidou, George ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Lai, Tschu en ; Weyer, Willi ; Haller, Helmut ; Jaschin ; Seeler, Uwe ; Tilkowski
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Demonstrations ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Industrial events ; cameramen, cameramen ; FIFA World Cup ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Photographers ; Races ; Smoking ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: North America ; Unrest ; Men ; People ; Military ; Currency ; Elections ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Foreign policy events ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand this week, Negro unrest, in the the United States origin: Metro demonstrations in China origin: China Beatrix in Surinam origin: Polygoon Bourguiba at Krupp de Gaulle in Bonn camera: Luppa election of Prime Minister in North Rhine-Westphalia camera: Luppa to a hair music story from Paris: Battle of long or short hair origin: Pathé Journal World Cup football: World Cup Germany / Soviet Union origin: Pathe news at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 231/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 242/1954
Welt im Bild 114/1954
Welt im Bild 193/1956