UFA-Wochenschau 527/1966 30.08.1966
01 Bundeswehraffaire - tattoo for General Panitzki breakdown from ZL 866/1 - same section. By hassel, half close, Ulrich de Maizière awarded certificate of appointment to the new General Inspector of the Bundeswehr. 2 cameramen, half-close. By hassel presented a certificate of appointment to General Josepf Moll to the Inspector of the army. Officer reports troop General Panitzki stepped to the Zapfenstreich. Military tattoo At night. Drummers. Soldier with a torch. Panitzki, big, von hassel, half-close.
02. President Johnson 1000 days in Office. Tour Johnson shakes the hand of people. Johnson goes with Ladybird Johnson on ship, half-close. Ride across Lake Erie. Johnson next to Ladybird, half-close. Crowd on Court. Awarded the honorary doctorate of Rhode Iceland University in Kingston on Johnson, total. Helicopter lands. Johnson at a meeting with the Canadian Prime Minister Lester Pearson in the Roosevelt Memorial Park on the island of Campobello, half-close.
03. Physicists Conference in Beijing children of the young Red Guard in Assembly Hall and present bouquets scientists. Different speakers from Asia, South America and Africa. Mao Tse Tung welcomes scientists, half-close. Mao claps.
04. Heidelberg: film ball with Lieselotte Pulver title: A smile for millions - image: bridge of Heidelberg. Helicopter lands. Lieselotte Pulver gets out in the costume of the Marie Antoinette from the film "The young General". Lieselotte Pulver drink to welcome large wine glass. Lieselotte Pulver goes to the castle in horse-drawn carriage with Helmut Schmidt. Drive over the bridge. Lieselotte Pulver and Helmut Schmidt waltz in historical costumes for festive evening. Fireworks. Wind in the Castle courtyard.
05. Würzburg: Onlookers see visit of the Thai Royal couple boy over wall of solid Marienberg. Sirikit is next to Wilhelmine Lübke, half-close. Sirikit receives flowers from girls. Lübke in addition to Bhumibol. Sirikit in addition to Wilhelmine Lübke on the Castle Marienberg. Sirikit, great.
06. Hamburg: Shooting for "Matchless" with IRA von Fürstenberg cameraman. IRA von Fürstenberg, large, with headscarf. IRA with actor in motor boat. It is a revolver on him. Movie scenes. Hug and kiss.
07. Paris: Fashion Pierre Cardin screening by mini-dresses on the banks of the Seine. Eurasian mannequin introduces mini dresses. Helmet hats, snippets on dress, big sunglasses, thick stockings and flat shoes. Young man in divers similar suit 08 Nurburgring: women's Cycling World Cup breakdown from ZL 866/6 - same section. Cyclists before the start. Cyclist is fixed number. You put on the helmet. Start and riders on the track. Driver, large. Any legs. Ivonne Reynders / Belgium goes first through the target. Ivonne Reynders on podium. Man whistles.
09th Nürburgring: UCI World Championships professional breakdown from ZL 866/7 - same section. Start. Riders on the track, frontal and side, close and totally. Food is served them during the journey. Rudi Altig goes first through the target. Altig is congratulated by fans and with flowers on the shoulders.
10 Frankfurt: Training Mildenberger breakdown from ZL 866/4 - same section. Tray used on table with fruit, ham, coffee and eggs. Mildenberger took egg. Mildenberger drinking coffee. Mildenberger talks big, o-ton: "the requirement for a world championship fight is a hard, heavy training. It starts early in the morning at 6: 30 with a hard wood barrel. "Two hours forest running in the election of spurts and in the late afternoon once again sparring rounds with three or four different opponents." Training battle. Reproduction of Cassius Clay. Mildenberger fight on the bag and the rope. Mildenberger talks big, o-ton: "I am willing, that is, under most severe conditions to Germany for the title and the World Championship." His hand, large, concentrated to the fist.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Altig, Rudi ; Bhumipol von Thailand ; Fürstenberg, Ira ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Maizière von, Ulrich ; Tse Tung, Mao ; Moll, Joseph ; Panitzki, Werner ; Pearson, Lester ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Sirikit ; Schmid, Helmut ; Clay, Cassius ; Mildenberger, Karl ; Reynders, Yvonne ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Buxtehude ; Heidelberg ; Hamburg ; United States ; Frankfurt ; Houston ; Bonn ; Beijing ; Würzburg ; Paris ; Hanover ; Nürburgring
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Bundeswehr ; Hands ; Higher education ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; Photographers ; Cycling ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; State visits (inside) ; People ; Military events ; Social events ; Testing ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Gastronomy ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This week Bundeswehr affair - interview by camera: Luppa Kassel - Zapfenstreich General by Panitzky camera: Luppa Johnson tour through New York and New England origin: Metro physicist Colloquium in Beijing origin: China a smile for Hillionen Heidelberg: ball camera the Queen Sirikit in Würzburg: Jürgens, Zaki, l., Rau, summer "Matchless" with IRA von Fürstenberg Studio mirror camera: L. fashion Pierre Cardin origin: Eclair Sports Sports Sports World Championship of professionals camera: Reason, Luppa and women camera: Jonas, Pier Kalla training Mildenberger camera: Jackson at the beginning and brand of end of
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 883/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 370/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 642/1962
Welt im Film 47/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 858/1966
Der Abschied der Nürnberger Postillione 1921
Städte an der Westfront