UFA-Wochenschau 529/1966 13.09.1966
1st air show in Farnborough, title: flight into the future - image: aircraft. Jet Squadron flying in the clouds. Military formation flying with contrails. Aerial view of the exhibition grounds. People go through exhibition. Private machine starts. Small aircraft flying. Nozzles luxury private plane starts. Aerobatic flight. Move over flying aircraft Pakistan International.
02. Holland: A monument to Commissioner Maigret dead: film news - image: train. Georges Simenon on the train. Simenon rises from train. Heinz Rühmann on the station, half-close. Simenon, great. Maigret actor Rupert Davies, Jan Theuling, Gino Cervi, large, with pipes. Unveiling of the monument.
03. Studio mirror: How do I seduce a Playboy?
Girls heads, great. Girls in mini skirts and pants were going. Director Michael Pfleghar, great with headphones. Girls with mini skirts on stairs. You walk down stairs. Feet going up stairs.
04. Frankfurt: World Championship Boxing Cassius Clay - Karl Mildenberger breakdown from ZL 868/7 - same section. Mildenberger, large, original sound speaks in microphone. Clay Mildenberger handshake. Schmeling next to Joe Louis, half-close. Majumdar in a bathrobe in the ring. Clay in the ring. 1 round: Attacking Majumdar. Clay is sent. Mildenberger is made. Mother of Odessa clay among the spectators, half-close. 2nd round: Mildenberger fight offensively, clay dodging the shots cleverly, ZL. Clay meets Majumdar. Schmeling and Joe Louis among the spectators, half-close. 8th round: Mildenberger landing two body shot. Gets shock and have up to 8 on the ground. Mildenberger, strongly posted, must accept a heavy hit. Gong rescues him. Shock change clay in ZL. 10 round: Good moments for Majumdar. Before the end of the round, Mildenberger have back to the ground. Mildenberger is bleeding over both eyes and goes into his corner. He is almost KO'd and is in the 12th round by technical knockout taken from the fight. Crowds in the ring. Majumdar's shattered face. Clay fresh and ungezeichnet through the struggle in the wreath.
05. car accident at kilometre stone 73.3 title: km stone 73.3 - image: Highway. Cars on the highway. Skid mark leads to bridge piers. Wreck of the vehicle next to the bridge piers. Supervening see in car. Accident car comes. Zerbeultes control. Dead man on the passenger seat. Dead child on back seat. Handbag in the grass. Police collect lost property.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Cervi, Gino ; Davies, Rupert ; Pfleghar, Michael ; Rühmann, Heinz ; Simenon, Georges ; Theuling, Jan ; Clay, Cassius ; Louis, Joe ; Mildenberger, Karl ; Schmeling, Max
Holland ; Hamburg ; Farnborough ; London ; Frankfurt
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Monuments ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; freedom of expression ; Accidents ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand flight into the future of air show in Farnborough origin: Pathe news film news Maigret monument origin: Polygoon Studio mirror: how to seduce a play-boy camera: out of the exclusive report boxing match: Mildenberge / clay camera: Seib, Jürgens, Luppa mileage car accident camera: summer beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 45/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 955/1968
Kunst zwischen heute und morgen documenta Kassel
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 719/1963
Der Staatsbesuch in Indien
Welt im Film 176/1948
Welt im Bild 46/1953