UFA-Wochenschau 531/1966 27.09.1966
01 adhesion release Baldur von Schirach - Albert Speer is imminent--looking back at the Nuremberg trials title: 20 years ago - image: Spandau. The changing of the guards of the Spandauer prisons guard. Russian troops marching. Capture of the Nazi Government in Flensburg, Jodl, Dönitz, spear. The building of the Nuremberg process. Intake of listeners to the process. Hess will be felons and sits next to Göring (still image). Schirach in the interrogation (still image). Spear on the dock (still image). The defendants stand up at the entrance of the judges. Repro: Hitler and Rudolf Hess. Hess at the Nuremberg trials in the interrogation speaks interview: "as of now my memory available to the outside out again." I would stress that I carry full responsibility for everything I've done, signed, or signed with." Repro Baldur von Schirach, the Hitler youth. Albert Speer before swastika and cannons. Construction troops and work service during the construction of the Siegfried line. Spear in the interrogation of the Nuremberg process, o-ton: "it was me become clear at the beginning of February that Hitler wanted to continue by all means, without regard to its own people, the war. It was clear that he mistook his fate with the loss of the war with the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and that he saw also The end of the German people in his end of me." Guards.
02. Studio mirror "Don Quixote" in Spain with Horst Buchholz and Gina Lollobrigida title: neues vom film - image: crowd scene of the film. Camp scene. Horst Buchholz, Gina Lollobrigida is on car molested and freed from Horst Buchholz.
03. Hamburg: New camera stereo 70 in use during filming of "Operation Typhoon" the camera to produce a three-dimensional film during shooting. Georges Martin and Klaus Jürgen Wussow with Chase about frameworks. Crash.
04. Hamburg: Interview with Alfred Hitchcock Hitchcock in the port of Hamburg discusses actuality, big, recipe of his films: "the audience pays for fear. Voltage is not often popular in life. In a movie the audience know if the voltage is at the end, with a laugh or smile." Hand in door gap, revolver, great.
05. Dortmund: art Gymnastics Championships breakdown from ZL 870 / 4 - same section. Horse jump men, ZL. Gymnastics men's. Akinori Nakayama won the floor exercise Mikhail Voronin on the rings receives the highest score, Russia, and WINS. Akinori Nakayama WINS on the horizontal bar. Freestyle in ZL and finish. Floor exercises women: free skate by Vera Caslavska / CSR. She is defeated by the Russian Natalia Kutschinskaja. Natalia Kutschinskaja on uneven bars, ZL. You WINS ahead of the undervalued Doris Prause Fuchs. Weeping American Doris Prause Fuchs. Natalia Kutschinskaja receives a medal, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Buchholz, Horst ; Dönitz, Karl ; Dürenmatt, Friedrich ; Göring, Hermann ; Hess, Rudolf ; Hitchcock, Alfred ; Hitler, Adolf ; Jodl, Alfred ; Lollobrigida, Gina ; Martin, Georges ; Speer, Albert ; Schirach von, Baldur ; Wussow, Klaus Jürgen ; Caslavska, Vera ; Kutschinskaja, Natalia ; Nakayama, Akinori ; Prause-Fuchs, Doris ; Woronin, Michail
Spain ; Hamburg ; Spandau ; Belgium ; Dortmund ; Flensburg ; Neuchâtel ; Nuremberg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Photographers ; Reviews ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Gymnastics ; Military ; Crime ; Military ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand before 20 years Nuremberg trial origin: reproductions, archive new from the film "Don Quixote" in Spain (Horst Buchholz) origin: No.-do "operations Typhoon" camera: L. interview with Hitchcock camera: Jürgens World Championship World Championship in gymnastics camera: Rieck, Salgado, l. beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 14/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 175/1953
Welt im Film 160/1948
Welt im Bild 21/1952
Welt im Film 157/1948
Welt im Bild 169/1955