UFA-Wochenschau 532/1966 04.10.1966
01 Adenauer in Cadenabbia title: this week - image: folk dance group. Dance of the folklore group from Griante. Adenauer as spectators, half-close. Close-up of Adenauer, profile. Adenauer in the garden of his memoir writing, different settings. The Villa Collina. Adenauer in the park with journalist speaking. Adenauer talks actuality, big, about his memoir: "The purpose of writing down of my memories is possible distance scale, the German people to indicate the dangerous path we have gone so far and at the same time to prepare, that the dangers of our future are Not yet eliminated."
02. Spandau: Dismissal of Albert Speer and Baldur by Schirach Spandau Prison gate. Be barriers before onlookers. Reporters and cameramen. Headlights. Gate opens. Car headlights from passing out Mercedes cars. In the car of Speer and von Schirach. Schirach at a press interview at the Hilton Hotel. Albert Speer's interview, o-ton: "may I tell you briefly, how the 2-3 last days. It quite exciting was of course, but I am happy that I'm here now back out after 20 years."
03. Ruhr: DGB - participation in operation title: the social report - image: Ruhr landscape. DGB House. Mail sacks are placed and distributed. Letters and cards with opinions on the participation rights of workers in large enterprises of the coal and steel industry. Ruhr landscape. Labor Director Cone, Union representatives in the Board of Directors of Hibernia AG gives interview regarding participation, large, original sound: "The workers is especially aware that he indirectly participates through the participation decisions in the company through his representative, which substantially determine his fate in the workplace." "How the co-determination law helps the workers, to deal with the coal crisis in the mining industry." - "If a shutdown occurs, the participation for this has been worry, in time - as possible in connection with the decision on decommissioning - also a so-called plan with is adopted which stipulates that any individual cases of hardship may be treated and examined." Driving shots miner's village and buildings. Apprenticeship training. Medical examination of workers. Dr. Haan with helmet interviewed workers regarding participation of actuality: "times a question: what do you think of the participation rights of workers?" - "That is"Much!"- OK!" - "That should be practiced only better!" - "in any case, so participation must be!"
04. crash story: roads title: but so's life is bad - image: firefighters in fire extinguishing. Firefighters run and carry the stretcher. Smoke. Joachim Teege with fire helmet comes from smoke and speaks interview. Man held over before him. L. grabs boxes keep emergency exit door with font. Rotating warning light from salvage vehicles. Firefighters open the emergency exit door, boxes fall against them. Firefighters get at boxes passing in smoke. Joachim Teege speaks: "the goods is highest" says "but as" Heinrich Heine - picture of man under oxygen tent - "to live's bad."
05. diabetic children title: extended life - image: sanatorium. Sanatorium children in space when writing. Cup shelf. Children splash themselves insulin. Blood is taken from the ear of child. Technician in laboratory tests. Balancing the diet. Kids eat great. Children in the dining room, total. Children playing fist ball, tug of war and sport.
06. Hamburg: Football HSV - Munich 1860 title: the favorite fright - figure: viewers with both hands on the head. Football spectators in excited discussion. Game. Shot on goal by fountain Meier for Munich 1860, ZL. Older viewers with cigar. Munich in the attack. Viewer calls. Küppers shoots that laughs 0 Viewer 2:. Schulz, HSV, plays. Uwe Seeler strikes into the goal, ZL. Viewers, total, swing flags. 2nd half: Defense at the gate of HSV, ZL. HSV storms. Spectators threatened with index finger. Penalty for the HSV. Shot on goal. Fahrian throws himself into the wrong corner, ZL. Gert Dörfel scored the 3-2.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Industry ; Interviews ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; Football ; Photographers ; Postal, postal services ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Accidents ; Youth ; Disease ; Medicine ; People ; Holiday ; Crime ; Jobs ; Mining ; Trade unions ; Fire brigade ; Industrial ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand this week Adenauer in Cadenabbia camera: Luppa Speer and Schirach released camera: fire, Rühe of the social report DGB participation camera: Basic, strong's live accident series / roads are bad that extended lives of diabetic children camera: summer the favorite fright football: Munich / HSV camera: Jackson at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 647/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 593/1961
Welt im Film 201/1949