UFA-Wochenschau 533/1966 11.10.1966
1 Berlin: Inauguration of the Springer House title: inviting a group - image: cold buffet. Willy Brandt gets out of car, half-close. Oscar Kokoschka's arrival. Lahiri's arrival. The building of the Springer home, parked vans long line in front of House. Axel Springer enters the Ballroom alongside Lübke. Springer welcomes Oscar Kokoschka and guests. Among the guests sitting in the conversation, great. Mende, Barzel, Helmut Schmidt in conversation with Guttenberg, Prince Louis Ferdinand. Axel Springer holds a speech before microphones, half-close. Oscar Kokoschka in conversation. half close. Kokoschka. Berlin picture of the roof of the House of Springer. Working space of Axel Springer on the 18th floor. Lübke, Brandt, Axel Springer at the wall. Driving record wall. Working space in the Springerhaus. Boardroom. Composing room. Rotary machines. Springer sitting sideways from behind. Pan across the House.
02. nutrition of tomorrow - Max Planck Institute - mushroom growing carp boneless title: the world of tomorrow - image: Max Planck Institute. Professor of salmon Bush, Director of the Max Planck Institute considered crops on shelves. Machines for putting together the right medium. Soil is sterilized. Feeding of fungal germs. Mushrooms grow in plastic bags. Aquarium, big carp. Candling of the carp. Little bones by breeding attempts. Weighing the carp and the Chuck. CARP drinking from bottle.
03. accident story: provisional ascents Joachim Teege faces table with records of the "Free fall" and speaks interview. Teege shows bone fractures in case (arm, pelvis, thigh, collarbone, skull.) Besides human skeleton with markers Workers provides crates on barrels and rises. Stack coincides. Workers crashes. Teege speaks skeleton actuality: "Love the life" says Johann Fürchegott Gellert (image) "but as (picture of man in traction) to live's bad."
04. food: Roller skating World Championships title: Sports Sports Sports - image: Blade Runner Karl Heinz Losch. Freestyle of the winner of the men's Karl Heinz Losch, received the highest rating. Freestyle Champion Astrid Bader / Bremerhaven. Dance: Freestyle American Owens / shepherds, which were 2. Hans-Jürgen Schamberger's winner and wife. Audience clapping, half-close. Pairs on the podium.
05. Cologne. Choice of Mr. Germany, body building violinist and composer, great bass, great. Muscle men in various poses, great. Woman's face, great. Winner receives a trophy and certificate.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bader, Astrid; Barzel, Rainer; Brandt, Willy; Guttenberg von; Kokoschka, Oskar; Hohenzollern von, Louis Ferdinand; Lübke, Heinrich; Sengbusch von; Springer, Axel; Schmidt, Helmut; Teege, Joachim; Losch, Karl Heinz; Owens, Jesse; Schäfer, Albert; Schamberger
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Women, mothers; Musical events; musical instruments; News, communications; Medals, awards, honors; Skating; beauty pageants; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Animals (except dogs); Youth; automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Works of art; Technology, industry; Cups; Testing; Gastronomy; Sports honors; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand a group invites a Springerhaus, inaugurated in Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers world of tomorrow morning nutrition (Max Planck Institute: carp boneless asf.)
Camera: Jürgens, Rühe so's life is bad accident series: Prov. Approaches to sport sports Sports World Cup role art running camera: Luppa, fire Mister Germany - body building camera: reason, Jackson at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 354/1956
Welt im Film 145/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 627/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 870/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 72/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 883/1966