UFA-Wochenschau 536/1966 01.11.1966
1 Berlin: Week of the evangelists Billy Graham and Haile Selassie title: March of faith - image: Billy Graham speaks. Billy Graham speaks interview before microphones, large. Haile Selassie goes, half close, in addition to Billy Graham. Haile Selassie, great. Haile Selassie speaking actuality, half-close. Close-up of Billy Graham. Bishop Dibelius, half-close. Haile Selassie climbs. Frame on the wall, half-close. Relocation of the evangelists to the Memorial Church. Billy Graham speaks at rally recorded interview, big: "the newspapers tell US the story this week – the newspapers tell us this week of a rich man - from a rich man - who had left a million marks – as to wether the one million mark doped - to have it scientifically investigated - to make a scientific investigation - has a man has a soul or emergency - whether a person has a soul or not." -Yes, you have a soul - Yes, we have a soul. -We are emergency we are saved by works - not by works to save - we are emergency saved by money that we give - we are not saved by the money that we have To give - we are saved by faith - we are saved by faith - "..." - since his life was made new. -He found forgiveness of sin - there he found forgiveness of his sins - he found a fulfilment and joy in his life - as he was fulfilling his life and joy."
02. crisis in Bonn title: crisis in the Bonn - image: catchment Erhard and Adenauer and CDU politicians in Congress. Close-up of Erhard, friendly, with cigar, ernst (archive). Headlines. Image: Erhard what now? Chaos in Berlin - morning post: Erhard K.O. Mende walking, laughing, half close in Federal Parliament. Group meeting of the FDP. Mende in conversation with Dahlgrün, half-close. Schröder's arrival in the Federal Parliament on the wardrobe, large. Barzel's arrival, great. Erhard goes next to Gerstenmaier, half-close. Label: do not disturb session. Mende, surrounded by journalists, original sound, half close, about reasons to the outlet of the FDP from the Coalition: "I the Lord Chancellor informed, that the four Ministers explain their resignation of the FDP after the disagreements could not be bridged." Barzel talks o-ton, half close and read explanation of the CDU/CSU: "again, the FDP has triggered a Government crisis and explicitly declared the coalition over in public. The FDP is alone responsible for the created situation. She refuses to participate in the solution of the problems." Cameramen. Mende, Dahlgrün, Bucher and Schell in addition to Lahiri on farewell visit. Lübke handed over the certificate of discharge Mende.
03. Mendes 50th birthday Mende, large bust. Mende receives gift. Mende, great. Image of Mende. Wehner presented gift, great. Close-up Wehner. Barzel presented package, great. Weyer, great. Mende and Schröder interview, great. Son of Mende, large, Erhard, large than Gratulant. Erhard abuts with the Mende.
04. Paris: press conference de Gaulle De Gaulle speaks at press conference, total and half close over the deterioration of in Franco German relations.
05. Studio mirror "Old Firehand" title: neues vom film, image: lighting and lamps. Makeup artist Combs Pierre Brice as Winnetou, great. Maria Versini as Winnetou sister, great. Victor de Kowa, great. Alfred Vohrer, great. Game scene with Victor de Kowa.
06. Hamburg: Atelier mirror "Jerry Cotton" George Nader, as great as Jerry Cotton. Tape is running. Game scene with Brawl.
07. Studio mirror "Wilder Reiter" Herbert Fuchs riding as "Wilder Reiter" on a small mold road. He wears a nun on the arm. Car driving on road. Herbert Fuchs riding through forest and falls from the horse. He is dressing up in the bed, is secretly dancing to music and can handle Association. Agreements are a visitor he jumps back into bed.
08. Accident story: Bad of loaded bearing trucks breakdown from PLN 875/7 - same section: Joachim Teege building blocks together. The Tower collapses. Writing on a module first think, then act. Theo Petersen stack packages on self-propelled carriages. With self-propelled carriages travels through door. Packages fly off in addition to workers and on tracks. Train package. The packets over Petersen fall under braking. Repetition of the braking in ZL. "Oh God, life is beautiful," sighs Friedrich von Schiller (image), "but so (image: man with head bandage lying in bed)'s live badly."
09 Berlin: children dance tournament and "Grand Prix of Europe" title: champions of tomorrow, image: girl is doctored. Girls will be doctored and attracts dress. Zipper is pulled up. Girl is fly by small boys. Dance of the children. Dance of children aged 10 to 14. Dance Paso doble to the "Grand Prix of Europe". Helga and Jürgen Bernhold dance.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bernhold, Jürgen; Barzel, Rainer; Brice, Pierre; Bucher, Ewald; Dahlgrün, Rolf; Erhard, Ludwig; Gaulle de, Charles; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Graham, Billy; Selassie, Haile; Kowa de, Victor; Lübke, Heinrich; Nader, George; Petersen, Theo; Scheel, Walter; Schröder, Gerhard; Teege, Joachim; Versini, Maria; Wehner, Herbert; Weyer, Willi
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Domestic events; cameramen, cameramen; Children; filmmaking; News, communications; Photographers; Press, press conferences; Religious events; Dance; Youth; Cups; Jobs; Gastronomy; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand March for faith week of the evangelists in Berlin (including Billy Graham, H. Selassie camera: Pahl crisis in Bonn end of the coalition in Bonn camera: reason of Mendes birthday camera: why de Gaulle press conference origin: Eclair new by the film studio mirror: old Firehand camera: Pahl, Wiers Jerry Cotton camera: L. Wilde Reiter GmbH camera: Rau so's life is bad accident series: incorrectly loaded trolleys origin):: Accident series master of morning children dance tournament, Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 121/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 740/1964