UFA-Wochenschau 541/1966 06.12.1966
1 Hamburg: NPD - counter-demonstration title: this week, image: demonstrators with banners. Young protesters in procession in the evening with NPD banners with swastikas. Senator Ruhnau speaks at demonstration o-ton, half close: "We are here today to tell all, let not a second time, that the hope of an entire people for peace and freedom in the world again is wasted by political charlatans." Listeners and audience, great.
02. Bonn: Swearing in of new Minister pan across the Chamber. He was at the swearing-in ceremony, half-close. Deputies clapping. Erhard congratulated his successor after the swearing-in. German armed forces prior to Palais Schaumburg plays in honor of the new Chancellor. Kiesinger, half close, listen and shaking hands with an officer. Gerstenmaier sworn in Foreign Minister Brandt, actuality, Finance Minister Strauß, Wehner, o-ton: "Mr Minister of Foreign Affairs, are you ready to take this oath?" - "I swear it, so help me God." - "I swear"Dr. Franz Joseph Strauß!"-, so help me God."-"I swear"Mr Herbert Wehner!"-, so help me God." Group Portrait of the new Cabinet.
03. Paris: Kosygin at de Gaulle Kosygin and de Gaulle sit in the Elysée Palace, half-close. Swing by Kosygin to de Gaulle. Pompidou in conversation with Kosygin, half-close. Kosygin resigns wreath at Tomb of the unknown soldier and entering in book. Cameraman with fur hat films with Arriflex. The Arc de Triomphe. Reception at the State Opera. Guards present the Sabre. Dancers. Crystal chandeliers. De Gaulle Kosygin and women at the table, totally.
04. London: Opening of the self select service of the Bundespost with Norway and review of means of communication title: wire around the world, image: modern relay. Operating modern telephone relay. Opening ceremony of the self select service to Norway. Old-fashioned telephones. Radio reporting troops riding with Stagecoach. Old-fashioned radio equipment. Lady in front of Eiffel Tower sits down on the Chair. Transmitter to the garter belt. Generally run on roller skates on Fernamt and disconnect calls. Electronic telephone relays. Director selects and on the phone. Cartoon representation of the phone connection to Oslo. Phone interview: "I hope that this new technical advances in the mail flow between Norway and Germany each other useful will affect the relations of between the two countries."
05. development aid for South America title: DM image before: our money in South America. Peruvians hike over the Andes with children to hospital Andino. Waiting from the hospital. Child's face, great. Dr. Kaufmann examines child. Foot of sick child is connected. On shelves props of indigenous medicine men. Peruvians in the consultation of the doctor. Dr. Kaufmann is actuality: "this is Rosalio Quesada, one my 50,000 Indians, I am here in the North of Peru, in the so-called Alto Chicama area. We distribute daily to 3000 malnourished schoolchildren food rations. Most of the foods come from the United States similar to as in the post-war years the school for German children. A week in the month I'm sick on the road. Often, the country is so difficult that I come on with the horse. These adventurous routes two sisters of the German development service and my Peruvian paramedic, who is already 15 years with me come with me." Sisters distribute milk to schoolchildren. Dr. Kaufmann is riding with 2 sisters and Peruvian paramedics to Krankenbesuchen. Sister vaccinate population against typhoid fever. Medical equipment from Germany as development aid. Dr. Kaufmann on the phone, great. Meteorological studies of Dr. Merchant in leisure (Rainmaker).
06. forest Brno: beat on the country title: beat for the orphans, image: dancing young people. Young people go into village restaurant. Beat band playing in a white Cape with hood. Young people on the dance floor. The village in the snow. Rainy Street. Chicken in front of the House before dung heap. Cows. Flock of sheep. Young beat dancers. Two farmers in the conversation. Milk jugs will be charged. Hands to play guitar, great. Drums, large. Children's faces, great. Child goes on children's bike and pulling sleds. Church. Orphaned children receive gifts from the beat Chapel out of the proceeds of the beat evening. Christmas star on Christmas tree
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Demonstrations ; Hands ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Photographers ; Postal, postal services ; Cities: South America ; Dance ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Landscapes ; Medicine ; Military ; Christmas ; Foreign policy events ; Listener ; Buildings in Europe ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand this week NPD counter-demonstration, Hamburg camera: Rühe swearing in Bonn camera: Luppa, reason Kos Sygin in Paris origin: Eclair wire around the world self select service with Norway and review of means of communication origin: Archive [...] Money in South America development aid (Dr. Kaufmann) beat for the orphans beat on the land camera: Luppa beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 734/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 88/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 43/1950
Welt im Bild 124/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 673/1962