UFA-Wochenschau 546/1967 10.01.1967
01 Swiss Red Cross in Viet Nam title: this week, image: Vietnamese woman and child. Vietnamese and children at medical investigation authority. Investigation. Child on the examination table. Patients in hospital beds.
02. Konrad Adenauer's 91st birthday orphan with candle. Adenauer, half-close. Herbert Wehner than Gratulant. Liver congratulates. Willy Weyer congratulates. Kiesinger, large than Gratulant. Adenauer behind flowers.
03. Bad Godesberg: new year's reception at Lübke Lübke in Tailcoat with order in addition to the doyen at the Redoute enters. He was with the order, half-close. Several diplomats with the order. He was in conversation with Zarapkin. Willy Brandt in addition to Lübke. Willy Brandt with the order.
04. the 40-hour week title: the social report, image: factory site. Workers leaving the factory at closing time. Finger push button. Machine stands still. Stillliegende factory building. Leisure activities: traffic. Tent camp. Idle people. Viewers on pitch calling. Trick: Curve of development of the working hours and production figures. Walton interviewed workers over 40 hours week, o-ton: "we are pleased that we have and also for the family at home, not." - "You have more time to rest and to pursue his hobbies also." - "The Union has fought for it." - "We stand to do so, to the 40-hour workweek?" - "Can you use." - "au, there is quite good. is prima" - "it's on the economy out." - "and I am of the opinion", we as well can make A lot so." Hamburg entrepreneur Walter Cordes speaks about 40 hours week, o-ton: "also the machines of this work include the wealth of Nations. They are No more sufficiently used for the 40-hour week. Job security is impaired, production costs will rise and the competitiveness on foreign markets are made more difficult. Employers accused of, they voted to the reduction in working hours, but just to avoid the loss of labour struggle." IG-metal-chef Otto Brenner speaks at the desk, big, o-ton: "the 40-hour week and the extended weekend give the employee the necessary time for rest and relaxation. But also to education and participation in public life. In addition he can worry more about his family. In the current difficult economic situation, a contribution to full employment and securing of jobs is the 40-hour week. We hope that soon all workers and employees, and officials of the eight hour day and the long weekend become a reality."
05. Esslingen: Le Parc exhibition title: light tricks, image: Strait of Esslingen. Young people in the exhibition by Le Parc. Light and motion pictures. Le Parc in Esslingen. Light-shadow effects of glittering, rotating images. Girl as a spectator of the images. Glasses with intentions. Balls are attracted and repelled again. Rings on the ropes.
06. Scotland: Last ride of Donald Campbell title: sport, sport, sport, image: racing boat. Blue Bird speedboat on a Lake, Donald Campbell speaks of boat. Campbell is congratulated after driving by young girls. Last ride of the racer. Boat stands out from water and overturns. Salvage the wreckage.
07. Berlin: Cyclo-cross of cyclists Rolf Wolfshohl, half-close. Cyclists ride in the snow. Cyclist falls and rises. Feet of cyclists walk up stairs. Carrying wheels. Ride over mountain. Sports wheels wear down stairs. Wolf Hollow is a winner by the target. Audience clapping. Rolf Wolfshohl won, exhausted, half-close.
8 Berlin: German Figure Skating Championships Monika Feldmann freestyle runs and WINS. Gudrun Hauß and Walter Häfner in pair skating. Gudrun Hauß crashes twice. Demolition of the barrel. Kürlauf by Margot Glockshuber and Wolfgang Danne. Award ceremony.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Brandt, Willy ; Brenner, Otto ; Cordes, Walter ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Leber, Georg ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Parc le ; Wehner, Herbert ; Weyer, Willi ; Wiechmann, Johannes ; Zarapkin ; Campbell, Donald ; Danne, Wolfgang ; Feldmann, Monika ; Glockshuber, Margot ; Häfner, Walter ; Hauß, Gudrun ; Wolfshohl, Rolf
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; Hands ; Industry ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; Leisure, recreation ; motor boat race ; Medals, awards, honors ; Cycling ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Deaths, funerals ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Medicine ; People ; Currency ; Jobs ; employment ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This week Swiss Red Cross in Viet Nam origin: Cine Journal of Adenauer's birthday camera: Luppa new year reception b. Federal President camera: Luppa the social report the 40 hours week camera: Seib origin: Archive light tricks Le pare exhibition camera: Rau Sports Sports Sports last ride by Donald Campbell origin: Pathe news Berlin cyclo-cross camera: Pahl German Figure Skating Championships camera: Pahl beginning & end of brand at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 151/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 827/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 890/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 875/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 584/1961
Welt im Film 338/1951