UFA-Wochenschau 547/1967 17.01.1967
01 Kiesinger in Paris title: 2 days in Paris, image: Guard marching in front of Elysée Palace. Kiesinger goes up stairs to the Elysée Palace. Photographers. Kiesinger and de Gaulle sit opposite each other. De Gaulle, half-close. Kiesinger, half-close. Cinematographer. Swivel feet gravel Ingers to the head, big. His hands, big, moving into the conversation. Profile, great. Settings of the profile, large eyes, nose. Kiesinger signature performance, great. Close-up, head, front. Kiesinger and Brandt say goodbye to de Gaulle, totally. He was speaking to reporters, big.
02. California: Elastic water title: wanted and invented, image: laboratory. Scientists pour powder in glass and pouring water on it. Fill to the water from one vessel to another with elastic beam that can be cut with scissors.
03. England: Kurvensicherer scooter and three-Wheeler man rides tricycle with ball joint between the axis and frame through curves. Man driving on curves-safe scooter. 04. England: Wheels with shock absorbers rise stairs man sits on self-propelled carriages. Springs wheels access levels, so that car goes up stairs.
05. ski race in Grindelwald and Wengen title: sport, sport, sport, image: ski race. Grindelwald: downhill: runners with helmets on the track. Nancy Greene / Canada wins me / France ahead of Isabelle. Special: Fall. Runners Miss gates. Is 2nd behind Annie Famos Gina Hathorn / England / France. Lauberhorn: men's downhill: falls. Run the French Leo Lacroix. He is 2nd Jean Claude Killy WINS. Leo Lacroix apart from Killy, half-close.
06. red guards in Beijing title: Mao's red guards, image: Chinese. Chinese wave screen. Transparent Mao and red guards. Move of the red guards. Road transport in Beijing. Pictures of Communist leaders. Posters and wall paper. Newspaper notices. Distribution of flyers. Rally. Young red guards waving. Mao Tse Tung in the stands, total. Mass parade of flags and banners. Giant statue of Mao Tse Tung. Chinese waving textbooks in their hands. Screen-filling mass.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; Parades ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Reviews ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Technology ; People ; Military ; Water ; Testing ; Foreign policy events ; Military ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand two days Paris Kiesinger in Paris origin: Pathé journal search and elastic water invented origin: Metro tricycle and climbing vehicle from England origin: Pathe News Sports Sports Sport Grindelwald and Wengen (skiing) origin: Pathé Journal of Mao's red guards red guards, Beijing origin: Pathé journal beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 260/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 512/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 912/1967
Stern und Adler
Ein Flug nach Südostasien