UFA-Wochenschau 548/1967 24.01.1967
1 Hamburg: Hanseatic auction title: boats for sale, image: Hanseatic. Hanseatic Quay. People on the ship. People on the bridge. Boy turns rowing. Visit of the inventory. People go through gears. Cabin. Auctioneer auction inventory. Auction of the rescue ring.
02. Hamburg: boat show will be transported on truck boat. Unloading of the boat. Drivers at the wheel, great. Sailboats in exhibition. Face of an old man, great. Boat, small boat with girls. Face of the Viewer, great. Luxury motor yacht for 200,000 DM. disassembling boat. Diver plunges into the pool. Underwater camera. Deck chair on the water. Girl in suit lays down on a deck chair and drinking from glass that is at rest.
03. Kamal in Berlin title: notes at the time - image: soldiers stand at attention. He was speaking before microphones (tagesschau, SFB, RIAs, II.) O-ton, half close: "I am personally, to be where I have spent 19 years of my life in this city. I can call me so at least a half of Berlin with some law." Kiesinger welcomes Mayor Albertz. Kiesinger enlists in the Golden Book of the city. Ride motorcycle escort through town. He was on scaffolding at the wall. Barbed wire. Kiesinger looks through binoculars.
04. Berlin: Embassy reception at Ulbricht Ulbricht on reception to welcome the Ambassador. Ulbricht in addition to wife Lotte Ulbricht prostet to guests. Integrating with wife dance.
05. United States: Apollo project astronauts get in capsule. Astronauts in the capsule lying at trial practice. Astronauts leave the capsule. Chaffee, large, white, large, Grissom, great. The 3 astronauts. Framework of the Saturn rocket.
06. Hanover: building exhibition Constructa II people in exhibition halls. Young couple in bathroom. Suggestions of the Federal Post Office to the installation of ducts for subsequent installation of telephone cables under plaster. Young girl on the phone. Man on the phone. Top hung Windows.
07. London: high-rise Acrobat Acrobat turns on the roof of the House. View from the top on the road. Acrobat Sebastian goes along houses Sims. Handstand across the street on high-rise building. 2 young girls look up.
8th Munich: Bambi award title: between 5 and midnight, image: Bambi. Lieselotte Pulver, sitting in a silver dress with large earrings. Pierre Brice bows with Bambi, half-close. Lex Barker receives Bambi. Gerd Fröbe receives Bambi. Gerd Fröbe speaks interview: "I have never in my life expected that I ever had a chance to get a Bambi. I don't get it, I'm Very much happy and I was happy as old stag Of course Very much on this little deer." Gustav Knuth, great. Close-up Lieselotte Pulver. Bambi, great. Lieselotte Pulver receives Bambi. Heinz Rühmann receives Bambi. Winnie Markus claps, great. Heinz Rühmann speaks interview: "I had a set of Kurt Goetz told as a particularly nice finish: the opportunity to hold the Shut your mouth, should be never pass."
09th Munich: Bal of Paré Johannes Heesters sitting. Franz Josef Strauss at table (half close). Ella Fitzgerald sings (close). Thomas Fritsch dancing on the dance floor. Mireille Mathieu sings (close). Among the listeners of Romy Schneider and Harry Meyen, Paul Hubschmidt. Mireille Mathieu singing, original sound (close). Count Axel von Ambesser drinking from glass. Margot Hielscher (close), in conversation with Duke Ellington. Heinz Rühmann (half close). Mireille Mathieu after performance (close).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Alberts ; Ambesser von, Axel ; Barker, Lex ; Brice, Pierre ; Chaffee ; Ellington, Duke ; Fitzgerald, Ella ; Fritsch, Thomas ; Fröbe, Gerd ; Grissom, Virgil I. ; Heesters, Johannes ; Hielscher, Margot ; Hubschmid, Paul ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Knuth, Gustav ; Markus, Winnie ; Mathieu, Mireile ; Meyen, Harry ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Rühmann, Heinz ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Ulbricht, Lotte ; White, Edward
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Honors ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Domestic events ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Musical events ; Postal, postal services ; Rockets ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sensations ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Diving, diver ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Men ; Cups ; Social events ; Transport: General ; Jobs ; Architecture ; Auctions ; Exhibitions ; construction ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand ships for sale Hanseatic auction camera: Seib, l. boat show in Hamburg camera: Seib notes to the time Kamal in Berlin camera: Pahl Ambassador reception at integrating origin: DEFA Apollo project origin: Metro Constructa II in Hanover camera: L. Acrobat in London origin: Pathe news between 5 and midnight Bambi Awards camera: Rau, summer Bal Paré camera: fire, Rau at the beginning and end of
Mireille Mathieu turns 75 (*July 22, 1946)
The fairy-tale career of Mireille Mathieu is like a modern version of Cinderella. The little girl from a poor home in provincial France has one passion: singing. She dreams of becoming a singer – just like her great role model Edith Piaf. At the age of 14 she left school without a diploma and worked as an unskilled labourer in a paper factory to help support her 16-member family. Until one day in November 1965 when she won the television show "Télé Dimanche" with a Piaf interpretation and became the talk of the town as the reincarnation of the "Sparrow of Paris”.
Her first single promptly sold 1.7 million copies, and the song "Mon Crédo" climbed to No. 1 in the French charts. Songs like "Acropolis adieu" and "La Palome adé" eventually made the chansonette world famous. In her career spanning more than 50 years, the petite woman with the striking pageboy haircut has recorded 1,200 songs in eleven languages, sold almost 190 million records and completed seven world tours. She has hosted her own television shows in France, Germany and Italy, performed on stage with ABBA, Tom Jones and Charles Aznavour, and sung for heads of state such as Elizabeth II, Nicolas Sarkozy and Vladimir Putin. The poor girl has become a world star.
More video clips on this subject
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 915/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1007/1969
Bonn ... auch eine Hauptstadt