UFA-Wochenschau 549/1967 31.01.1967
01 Bonn: Visit of the Romanian Foreign Minister Manescu - Romania today title: partner of tomorrow, image: Manescu rises from aircraft. Manescu rises from aircraft. Brandt welcomes Manescu actuality: "Mr Foreign Minister, it is me a pleasant duty to welcome you and your employees on German soil." In you visit I see a valuable confirmation of the fact that the relationship between our two countries is increasingly improved." Cameramen. Brandt and Manescu rise in Mercedes. Departure by the number 0-3 handshake between Manescu and Brandt. Romanian folk dance. Romanians embroidered costumes. Rally. Industrial plant. Rolling mill. Workers at a machine. Electronic system. Modern architecture. High-rise buildings. Round staircase. Hotel buildings on the Black Sea coast. Sailing boat in the back light on the sea. Moon over the sea.
02. Wilson in Paris breakdown from ZL 888/1 - same section. Title: Notes at the time, image: Wilson immediately. Wilson immediately in accompaniment to the Elysée Palace. Photographers crowd around. Wilson is sitting next to them de Gaulle, Couve De Murville and Brown. Farewell before the Elysée Palace de Gaulle by Wilson and Brown, totally. Wilson next to Brown, umdrängt by photographers.
03. Podgorny in Rome Podgorny travels through Rome to the Vatican, in the car, standing and waving, total and half close, accompanied by escort of horsemen. People wave and umdrängen cars.
04. Berlin: Green week Lübke crosses exhibition in addition to Wilhelmine Lübke. Tulip, screen-filling. Lily picture filling. Dutch state. Meisjes distribute samples. Lübke drinking from glass, great. Ox rotates on the spit. Bottles. Lübke caresses lamb. Lamb, great. Lübke strokes a piglet. Cows. Young ducks float on water. Barrel organ player.
05. Brussels: Snake struggle for a Moussorana with a Bell snake. Snake snakes, big. A snake eats the others also.
06. Spain: Atelier mirror "Rainbow" title: with movie stars, image: pan across female star. Rena Taylor close-up. Cinematographer behind camera. Moud Taylor rises in mini skirt of white sports car and bends over car.
07. Spain: Atelier mirror "Johnny Banco" Horst Buchholz, immediately. Sylva Koscina in antique shop game scene. Flap is beaten. Cameraman swings with camera. Yves Allegret as Director, great. Horst Buchholz, great. Sylva Koscina, big, Horst Buchholz speaks o-ton: "tomorrow morning, I'm free, he's Tell me straight. Why don't you come with me and convince yourself!"
8 Berchtesgaden. European Championships in Luge breakdown from ZL 888/9 - same section. Title: Tobogganing at the rate of 100, image: Luger. Ladies put on helmet. Rodlerinnen on the railway. Ride on-mounted camera filmed. Ride through the curve. It wins Christa Schmuck / Berchtesgaden. Christa Schmuck after victory, half close, moving up helmet. Men's race. It wins Nagenrauft/Berchtesgaden. On mounted camera filming the drivers during the race.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy ; Brown, George ; Bru, Miriam ; Buchholz, Horst ; Couve de Murville ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Koschina, Sylva ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Manescu ; Podgorny ; Taylor, Maud ; Wilson, Harold ; Nagenrauft ; Schmuck, Christa ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Flowers ; Hands ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; musical instruments ; Plants ; Photographers ; Tobogganing ; Shipping ; Ships ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Landscapes ; People ; Water ; Foreign policy events ; Agriculture ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; construction ; Gastronomy ; Buildings in Australia ; Industrial ; Agriculture ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand today morning Manescu and Romania (Romania. Aussenmin. in Bonn) origin: Archive notes at the time Wilson in Paris origin: Pathé journal Podgorny in Rome origin: SEDI green week in Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers snakes story origin: Pathé journal with movie stars on the way Studio mirror: Rainbow and Buchholz camera: Seib sledding at speed Championships in Luge at the camera: Rau, Hafner, summer at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 203/1953
Welt im Film 203/1949
Welt im Bild 43/1953
Welt im Film 77/1946