UFA-Wochenschau 551/1967 14.02.1967
01 Brandt in America title: 5 days of America, image: Capitol. Washington driving record. Brandt sitting in the car, great. Driving record at the White House. Brandt, great. Brandt in addition to Johnson, half-close. Brandt alongside Humphrey, half-close. Brandt and Rusk in conversation, half-close. Brandt next to U Thant, half-close. Recording of driving through Chicago. Banquet of the Adlai Stevenson society. Brandt speaks before the microphone, great in English about German politics, quote: "what I'm trying to say, ladies and gentlemen, is that, if the non-proliferation treaty is to become a symbol of hope and progress, then it should not prevent anyone from joining in the efforts for progress." All countries of today are potentionally in the position and tomorrow will be in the position to use nuclear energy to peaceful purposes. "It would be a mistake to monopolize knowledge and progress." Audience stand up and clap.
02. Vietnam: Training the VC title: trained the Viet Cong, image: Viet Nam. VC moves to boot through jungle in North Vietnam. Training camp of the guerrillas. US plane flying in the sky. Vietnamese see upwards. Men, women and children pointed bamboo arrows and unplug it. Schreck figure jumps out behind Bush. Military training for young men. Exercises with rifle and the physical exercise. VC put River crossing. Shooting with a machine gun on a plane. Children sit at night in the school. Sleeping boy on the school.
03. Nuremberg: Toy Fair title: game and technology, image: Toy tanks. Mrs. steers with handset toy tanks. Exhibition Hall, total. Children sit on toy excavator. Fritz Berg tinkering with experiment kit. Stuffed animals. Mechanical modern toy drives with wheels and screws. Walking doll. Crying doll.
04. New York: Jean Baluka, snooker prodigy Jean Baluka plays at the billiards table and shows amazing tricks. Adult men clap.
05. Amsterdam: Kirk Douglas Film Festival award-winning Western man strikes knocked out scenes from the award-winning animated clay of the American of Elliot Noyes. Clay figures change their character All the time.
06. Warsaw: Ice sailing boats are pushed. Sailing boats on ice sailing on an artificial lake. Boats in curve. Boat turns. Driver at the wheel of the boat.
07. Oberstorf: ski flying week ski jumper. Start and take-off. Springer, filmed from below. Fall. Lars Grini / Norway jumps with 147 m world record. Sjöberg / Sweden leaps 148 m. Sjöberg with skis, half-close. Lars Grini jumps 150 m and WINS. Lars Grini laughing, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Libraries; Ice sailing; Children; filmmaking; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Toys, toys; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: North America; Cups; Currency; Foreign policy events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Exhibitions; Buildings in North America; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand five days for America Brandt in United States camera: Luppa, Jürgens Vietcong trained Viet Cong training origin: Sovkino game and Toy Fair Nuremberg technology camera: strong youthful cue origin: Metro Film Festival, Amsterdam (students Festival) origin: Polygoon Sports Sports Sports Ice sailing, Poland origin: Polkronika ski-flying, Oberstdorf camera: Rau, summer at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 416/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 432/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 331/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 141/1952