UFA-Wochenschau 552/1967 21.02.1967
1st Viet Cong supply path is blocked title: notes at the time, image: Viet Nam. South Vietnamese troops lock Ho Chi Minh path as a supply base of the Viet Cong. US military machines bring food for outposts. Transport plane taking off. Runway on departing aircraft filmed. Bombers in the bomb release. Impacts. Clouds of smoke of fires.
02. Adenauer in Spain Adenauer's waving. Adenauer receives a bouquet of flowers. Adenauer speaking front microphone, great.
03. Adenauer in Paris de Gaulle and Adenauer sit face. Handshake Adenauer - de Gaulle. De Gaulle occurs with Adenauer before Elysée Palace. Adenauer goes under the screen to car.
04. French pre-election posters of the candidates. De Gaulle, Jean Lecanuet, great. Mitterrand, great. Election meeting. Mitterrand speaking, great. Girls in mini-skirts. Pompidou goes to the lectern. Close-up Pompidou speaking. De Gaulle speaks interview, sitting at the desk, in the television. Cameramen. Current tapes. 05. Japanese build giant sculptures made of ice and snow giant ice sculptures: Arc de Triomphe, the statue of liberty, giant figures of Buddha, elephant enclosure in the snow.
06. development assistance South America III. Chile: agriculture and forestry title: our money in South America. Street scene. Faces of Chileans, great. Child's face. Earthquake destruction talk earthquake 1960th 2 old men on a park bench. German instructors train Chilean foresters. Wooden cases. Tree falls. Chilean peasant woman with child. Children play in the district. 3 young girls sing and play guitar. Girl sings great. Young girls are trained in boarding school. German aid workers as a teacher. Hook on box. Bake dough in wood-burning oven. Girl sewing on Singer sewing machine. Basket weaving. Weaving.
07. German premiere of the Russian film war and peace. Actor to visit in Germany title: war and peace, image: mounted troops. French soldiers in the battle. Fray. Horses plunge. The two main actors Wiatscheslaw Tikhonov, Zeyad Sawelewa go through Hamburg. Ludmilla Sawelewa with bouquet of lily of the Valley. Smiling actress, great. Compared to film scenes with Ludmilla Sawelewa and reality. Ludmilla Sawelewa tried on hats. Dance of the main actors of Petersburg ball. Tikhonov, Sawelewa walk on the banks of the Alster.
08 German winter holiday and skiing impressions of Austrian ski instructor title: snow games in 1967, image: driving ski tips. Skier. Men in small Schlittenbobs. Pair with fur hats kisses. Girl jumps into swimming pool. Girls sunning himself. Buckles down the ski binding, great. Skier on a training Hill. Ski instructors To give instructions. Ski instructors show "in the snow". Ski tips driving in the snow. Ski instructors show downhill skiing in group with Stemmbogen. Skiing over mountain slopes. Jump.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Hands ; Craft ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Children ; filmmaking ; Forestry ; Photographers ; Rain ; Schools, training ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities: South America ; Technology ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Men ; People ; Cups ; Holiday ; Currency ; Elections ; winter pictures ; Agriculture ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Agriculture ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes at the time replenishment and bombardment of Viet Nam origin: Metro Adenauer in Spain origin: No.-do Adenauer in Paris origin: Pathé journal French pre-election origin: Pathé journal ice sculptures origin: Metro our money in South America development aid III (agriculture and forestry) war and peace "War and peace" Atelier mirror snow Games Winter Feuilleton and ski impressions camera: Rau origin: Sahia at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Messter-Woche 48 (seit 1918)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 939/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 540/1960
Emelka-Woche 28 (seit 1929)
Laßt uns wieder Zeit haben
Welt im Bild 207/1956