UFA-Wochenschau 554/1967 07.03.1967
1 Peru: Restoration of the Inca city of Machu Picchu title: Germans save Inca city, image: excavations of the city. Faces of Indians. Indians get on train. Driving record through Andes. Brick city in the Andes by Inca. Federal Institute for soil research in Hannover, Germany. Scientists in studies of rock samples. Scientists talk about restoration of the threatened city, o-ton: "the follow-up to the restoration of the endangered buildings will cost A few million d-marks. The damage occurred, are objectives in the foundations of the Royal palaces and the rock temples, rinse the substrate by surface water and movements along a fault zone in the granite, which forms the surface of the city once sliding down steep terraces." Dangers of the city. Drop the terraces on the mountain. Rinsing the foundations by exposure to water. Flower blooms on the rock.
02. Berlin: Daniels visited Bundesdruckerei title: notes at the time, image: printing machine prints banknotes. $10 banknotes are printed by printing press. Daniels visited the printing house. Daniels considered print sheet of banknotes. Stamps are printed.
03. Leipziger Messe Hotel City of Leipzig. Hotel Germany. Tram. Flags on the street. Fairgrounds. Pavilion of the USSR. Pavilion of Poland. Machines. East German shipbuilding industry. Snow chains to tires.
04. London: Princess Margaret receives world film star Princess Margaret enters Filmpalast. Actor in a series standing. Princess Margaret is the actor. Margaret, half close, Mia Farrow, half-close. Gina Lollobrigida in welcome, half-close. Close-up of Gina Lollobrigida. Margaret talks to Liz Taylor and Richard Burton. Close-up of Richard Burton.
05. British Easter hats, young women with crazy hats sit around coffee table. Giants hats with figures. Leaf hats, long, glittering strands. Butterfly hat, high tower.
06. IRA von Fürstenberg turns in Berlin title: IRA rushes up, image: your legs in white boots walk up stairs. IRA von Fürstenberg runs up stairs. Her eyes, big mouth, big. Swivel about IRA. IRA Combs front mirror. IRA von Fürstenberg is sitting at the bar and gives interview, interview Dr. Haese: "How would you even your private life style characterized?" - "lively, imaginative and always ready, new things to do." - "many say you follow the life of a playgirl. You can agree to this?"-"may be, depends on from where you look at it."-"you have never attended an acting school. Where you discovered your talent?"-"but I have no talent, at the moment. How can you talk about talent. That will come perhaps, but at the moment, I'm still very new... No, I'm not an actress, I hope to be."-" would you how far I take off your dream role? "-"taking off, for God's sake, I have no idea, I know it not." IRA during filming. Still photographs of IRA from the star. IRA von Fürstenberg runs up stairs. IRA is sitting at the wheel of car, man holds umbrella over them behind her. IRA gets out of car. Interview, interview: "what must you have your opinion, be and can, to be a star?" - "you need broadcasting and then Of course also sex appeal, that sex appeal is called in America." - "Do you have sex appeal?" - "I hope so, I have no idea." - "man says, noblesse oblige. Do think that this is true also For you?"-"Noblesse oblige, no, perhaps No more. I have other ideas so far, and I'm not like, noblesse oblige, as you say."
07. Dortmund: German Indoor Athletics Championships title: Sprint over the wood, image: high jumper. Hochspringerinnen. 60 m hurdles women: it wins Inge Schell, running partially, ZL. Triple jump: Michael Sauer jumps and WINS with 16.36 m, ZL. 400 m: Manfred Kinder WINS. Pole vault: It wins Rainer Liese, ZL. Starter is launching pad. 80 m hurdles women.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Burton, Richard ; Dollinger, Werner ; Farrow, Mia ; Fürstenberg, Ira ; Haese, Jürgen ; Lollobrigida, Gina ; Margaret von England ; Taylor, Elisabeth ; Kinder, Manfred ; Liese, Rainer ; Sauer, Michael ; Schell, Inge
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Flowers ; stamps ; DDR ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; Mouth ; Plants ; Portraits ; Postal, postal services ; Sports details, fouls ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; freedom of expression ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Landscapes ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Technology, industry ; People ; Social events ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Testing ; Fashion ; Archaeology ; Eyes ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand German save Incan City German Machu Pieeu conserve camera: Rau, l. Notes at the time Daniels i.d.. Bundesdruckerei Berlin camera: Rieck Leipziger Messe origin: DEFA movie stars at Margret origin: Pathe news UK Knave (Easter hats) origin: Pathe news IRA IRA von Fürstenberg storms up Sprint through the wood 14 Indoor Athletics Championships in Dortmund camera: Starke, l., Zaki at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Die ersten Aufnahmen aus der Schlacht im Westen
Welt im Film 287/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 792/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 148/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 421/1958
Welt im Bild 196/1956