UFA-Wochenschau 555/1967 14.03.1967
01 Colombey-les-deux-églises: elections in France breakdown from ZL 894/2 - same section. Title: Notes at the time, image: de Gaulle, half-close. Woman opens Cabinet. Souvenirs and a pendant with a picture of de Gaulle. Flags containing Colombey les deux Eglises. De Gaulle front car, half-close. Election posters pasted on walls. Residence, Castle Colombey. Select inhabitants of Colombey. Image de Gaulle at the polling station. De Gaulle chooses. Town crier. Bauer occurs before the door of the House.
02. Russia: Men drilling in the ice laying pipeline in Siberia. Planning vehicles drive over the ice of the frozen Strait between the island of Sakhalin and the Mainland. Sledge pulled by dogs. Laying pipes. Tubes are pulled with tracked through the snow. Demolition.
03. Göttingen: Expansion of the University Göttingen cityscape with half-timbered houses. Site planning of the new building of the University. Old roof Gable. Modern University buildings. Professor Seitz talks about the new, large, original sound: "in the Humanities must be remedied first through a multi purpose building. We need to restore these buildings as efficiently as possible. In five years the workplace to be 8000 students created." Model of the new building.
04. Hamburg: Internorga-guest host show dishes in glass cabinets. Cutlery. Tablecloths. Machine for hot sausage. Distribution of samples. Esser. Kids eat sausages. Modern bottle opener. Fat man drinks. People drink beer.
05. Hamburg: Association of German order guards hand scrolls in letters. People sitting around the table. Different order on tray. Post sections of payment instructions. Newspaper clipping about "Club the protectors of of order of". Member of the Association, head, large. Reproductions of the movie poster of cat and mouse.
06. the Red revolution - part I.: The Tsar thanked from the title: the Red revolution - the tsar abdicated, image: Tsar Nicholas II. 1917: troops marching in Petrograd. Mass demonstrations. Rally. Distribution of handouts. War pictures of the first world war. Mounted troops. Impacts of grenades. German prisoners in Russia. Women with head scarves are snakes outside shops. Hunger posters. Photo: Tsar Nicholas II and Tsarina Alexandra. Close-up of Czar Nicholas II. family portrait of the Tsar. Tsar Nicholas bathes naked. Miners working in tunnels. Farmers work with primitive means in the country. Mobs of workers on construction sites. Down, feet stomping ground. Reception at the Tsar. Tsar and Tsarina greet dignitaries. Train from ecclesiastical dignitaries. Refined Court society at the promenade. Workers at work on the oil well Baku. Josef Stalin marches between strikers. Uprising of peasants, workers and soldiers 1917 photo of the abdication of Tsar Nicholas. Symbols of the monarchy will be removed from walls. Cheering crowds.
07. Hamburg: Germany tour of Gilbert Becaud - "Nathalie" title: song to the Kremlin, image: Gilbert Becaud on the piano. Gilbert Becaud sits at the piano and sings Nathalie. Clapping song. Applause and bowing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Misery; Higher education; Emblems; filmmaking; Musical events; Oil; Medals, awards, honors; Postal, postal services; Revolution; Reviews; Townscapes: Germany; War, prisoners of war; Elections; Construction; Exhibitions; Gastronomy; Skateboarding, Skelten; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes at the time elections in France origin: Pathé journal Soviet pipeline origin: Sovkino University Göttingen Internorga Hamburg camera: L. Association to protect v. order camera: fire the Red revolution part I.: from October revolution, the Tsar thanked origin: DEFA, GAUMONT, Sovkino song on the Kremlin Gilbert Bécaud "Nathalie" origin: DEFA beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 545/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 689/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 926/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 497/1959