UFA-Wochenschau 556/1967 21.03.1967
1st Moscow: international women's day title: notes at the time, image: Vietnamese. Meeting of women from all over the world in the Moscow Congress Hall. Order decorated breast of a woman. Long shot of the meeting room in the Palace of congresses. On the front of the Hall of Lenin image. Speaker, total, in addition to their Kosygin and Podgorny, total. People clap. Fanfare brass. Young pioneers run with flowers through aisles of the Hall and present flowers. Vietnamese woman holds up pictures of the fight of the Vietnamese.
02. women in North Vietnam women in military training with guns. Shooting with pistols. Women carry baskets with food. Women at work use in factory women's faces, great.
03. Hamburg: Fashion Mary Quant seated girl legs with mini skirts. Mary Quant, big, dancing on the catwalk. Face of big beat musician. Mannequins show off dancing on catwalk fashions. Mini skirts and pants. Underwear, tight shirts.
04. Studio mirror "Lucky" title: 3 masters in the snow, picture: Director Franz Antel. Cameraman behind the camera, great. Marika Kilius, great. Marika Kilius runs gently down practice slope on skis. Toni Sailer as a ski instructor for Marika Kilius and Hans Jürgen Bäumler. Bäumler falls in small downhill at the snow. Hans Jürgen Bäumler on the ski training slope. Downhill skiing Toni Sailer. Toni Sailer on skates with poles. Toni Sailer raise Marika Kilius tripping on the ice. World sportscar Championship event Kilius BA on the ice. Toni Sailer tripping on the ice. Sailer, Kilius, Bäumler side by side on the ice.
05. Hamburg: German karate Championship title: duel without weapons - image: Karate fighter. Karate fighter on the mat. Different struggles in ZL. Among the Japanese audience. Japanese karate fighters show karate, ZL.
06. the Red revolution - II "the hour Lenin's title: the hour of Lenin's, image: Lenin with hat." Lenin speaks before mass. Mass cheer. Lenin with Hat, great. Mass removals. Wood House in Finland as a refuge of Lenin. Who soldiers on the front and fraternizing with the enemy. Trotsky speaks to mass. Kerensky, Prime Minister of the provisional Government at the swearing in of new cadets. Marching workers. Lenin writes a call to the revolutionaries in exile. Civil war in Russia. Cannons. Fire ships. Men in cars with red flag. Storming of the Winter Palace. Men step over gate and penetrate into the Palace. Marching troops. Farmers and workers form a militia as the first soldiers of the Red Army. Training the men under primitive conditions. Trotsky half close, as the leader of the Communists against the counter-revolutionaries. Mass diverge on Rails. Rifle fire. Dead of the civil war. Lenin decreases took of the Red troops.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Karate ; Emblems ; Education, youth ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; musical instruments ; Medals, awards, honors ; Revolution ; Reviews ; sports audience, sports spectator ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; War, prisoners of war ; Currency ; Foreign policy events ; Listener ; Fashion ; Viewers and audience ; Skateboarding, Skelten ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes to present Moscow international women's day origin: Sovkino women in North Vietnam origin: Polkronika Mary Quandt in Hamburg camera: L., Rückert three Masters in the Studio mirror "Lucky" with Kilius snow, Bäumler, Sailer duels unarmed German karate Championship camera: Seib, Rieck, l. the Red revolution Russian Revolution II part: the hour Lenin's origin: DEFA, GAUMONT, Sovkino, Mexico beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 217/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 153/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 693/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1007/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 292/1955
Welt im Bild 21/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 4/1950
Der Kapp-Putsch in Berlin
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 834/1966