UFA-Wochenschau 557/1967 28.03.1967
01 England: Oil tanker Torrey Canyon on the basis of title: the picture of the week, image: oil tanker. The Torrey Canyon drive after running aground on a reef on the sea. Boats on the English coast. Helicopter flies. The oil tanker drifting in miserable. Teams on the shore. Barrels with chemical solvents be brought. Surf. The ship is broken into 3 parts. Oily water flooded the banks. Soldiers spraying chemical agents. Birds with feathers glued. Birds are cleaned. Font: 8 bomber flew low attack on giant tankers! Photos of the burning oil.
02. Easter in Berlin title: thoughts about Berlin, image: Memorial Church. Barrel organ players and passers-by on the Kurfürstendamm. Queues of cars at the border crossing of the sector boundary. Easter March with placards.
03. Carl Amery impressions of the divided city Carl Amery, author of the Gruppe 47, read from his works. Faces of audience, great. Swivel to the Russian Memorial. Carl Amery goes through Tiergarten. Monument to Prussian soldiers. Any people in Berlin. Marching U.S. troops with banners. Athletes with flags March in East Berlin. Carl Amery on the border. Views of Potsdamer Platz. Border fortifications. American soldiers and German girls. American soldiers. Russian soldiers on a military vehicle. People go through wall passage. Carl Amery goes on the Kurfürstendamm. Carl Amery speaks interview: "I'm A lot in the Zoo went for a walk, not far from the Memorial of Soviet soldiers, the last conqueror of Berlin, passed the Imperial statue of Prussian soldiers, survived even the last conquest. You are naive, these memorials for the Berlin born probably hilarious. This city is now skeptical, self-deprecating, probably feels almost embarrassing in the allotment of the Allied flags. Over there, so they tell me, it was different not A lot. I have no sentimental memories at the Potsdamer Platz, but you Tell me earlier here beat the heart of Berlin. In the torn heart, it has set up: sympathetic, melancholy on the West side, with souvenir shops and platforms over the old subway entrance, unappealing and neurotic in the East. Berlin remains a city of the conquered, and I mean that foreign newspaper figures are just as strict men such as foreign border command and headquarters. It is not difficult to feel sympathy with abused. The Berliners are sympathy to me."
04. London: Walker - Karl Mildenberger fight Billy title: shock Exchange in London, image: Majumdar. Archives: Boxing Mildenberger - clay. Impact Exchange in ZL. Max Schmeling and Joe Louis as a spectator, large. Mildenberger taking heavy hits from clay. Mildenberger is in London to the ring. Walker comes to the ring. Ring in the spotlight, totally. Shock Exchange. Mildenberger fight superior. Walker must accept liver results. Cancellation of the fight in the 8th round. Mildenberger with raised arm as the winner. Mildenberger and Walker, great.
05. Dave Dee in Flensburg title: beat in the spring, image: beat musicians run through forest. Beat musicians run through forest. Drums hand with fur sleeves. 2 drums play. Singer between 2 pickets. Singer with microphone on stage. Run the musicians over bridge. Musicians play between fallen trees. Balancing on tree trunk. Singing tree. Faces of the musicians, great. Jumpers on tree trunks and lay down in the forest.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Monuments ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Disasters ; Flags ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; News, communications ; Oil ; Easter ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; environmental protection, pollution ; Cultural events ; Military ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Water ; Listener ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand the image of the week of broken oil tanker Torrey Canyon origin: Pathé news, Pathe news thoughts about Berlin Easter in Berlin Carl Amery Berlin analyses camera: Pahl impact Exchange in London boxes Mildenberger Walker origin: Pathe news beat in the spring of Dave Dee in Flensburg camera: Jürgens at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 116/1947
Das Gebot der Stunde
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 33/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 514/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 950/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 903/1967
Der erste Schritt