UFA-Wochenschau 561/1967 26.04.1967
1st youth research (Star) title: youth research, image: boy coming out of school. Boys coming out of high school. 2 boys relax on screen and go. The 2 boys in experimental physical research. The winner of the star competition "Jugend Forscht" at Federal excretion in Frankfurt. Henry Nannen distinguished national winner. Girl with botanical research, increase the vitamin C content of garden Cress. 17 winners in the field of Astrophysics. The Bremen boys with her engine, which powered non chemical, but electro-thermal way. The boys To give interview about their research and future plans, o-ton: "when we us at that time were to build this engine, was also a reason for us that this engine is in itself a subject of research and only in a few years in the space In fact be used. We have both to enter later in the aerospace industry. Before To want General studying mathematics and physics and then specialize."-"you think you have prospects in Germany, to practise this profession?"-" Yes, so I think the opportunity not so great that it there, you can do A lot here Very much. " Because with the funds, it is not too well ordered, and only with idealism alone you can not too do A lot today." Professor Habers interview talks about the possibilities of young scientists: "so far so little is done to make it easier for our young people to remain in Germany. Waving the big issues abroad, and we have To give here opportunity our young people in Germany, through an advanced economic and science policy, they also can remain here to also perform their beautiful and great plans for the future."
02. Berlin: SED party conference title: notes at the time, image: driving record on clapping people passing by. Ulbricht embraces Gomulka, half-close. Ulbricht embraces Brezhnev on station. Children with flags. Young people carry banners. Ulbricht welcomed guests on party day.
03. Bonn: Arrival Johnson - Johnson at Lahiri, Kamagate aircraft of United States of America rolls out on airfield in spotlight. Johnson goes down stairs. He was on the airfield. Kiesinger welcomes Johnson, totally. Johnson - Kiesinger prior to Palais Schaumburg, half close handshake. Kiesinger, Johnson, Lübke, de Gaulle, Mrs Lübke in front of the Villa Hammerschmidt. De Gaulle and Lahiri in conversation, half-close. Ben Gurion, half close, Kiesinger, half close behind him Lakshmi. Wilson behind the Wilhelmine Lübke. Lübke puts together hands of Johnson and de Gaulle.
04. Bonn: Funeral of Konrad Adenauer breakdown from ZL 900 / 5 - same section title: Goodbye, image: Adenauer. Coffin will be driven on military vehicle. Pan across Cologne Cathedral. Crowd in front of the Cathedral. People walk past the casket. German armed forces stands guard at the coffin. The Federal House. Flag is at half-mast. De Gaulle, Lübke, Johnson, and he was on arrival in the Chamber, total. The Adenauer family. Johnson, Lübke, de Gaulle, sitting, half-close. Kiesinger speaks interview, half close: "the future of his people rested him in a close association of in Germany with the free Western world, in the ongoing reconciliation with France and in the unification of Europe. Konrad Adenauer has No more reached the promised land of the German reunification, nor the unification of Europe. He has left us it as a large legacy. May we be worthy." Carlo Schmid and Walcott among the listeners, half-close. Ben Gurion, half-close. Wilson, going close to half going to the funeral in Cologne Cathedral. Johnson, armored car with his bodyguards. Johnson rises before DOM out of car. Walk through the Church. Arrival of de Gaulle in the Cathedral. Cardinal Frings celebrated the funeral mass. Johnson as well as he was praying. Bundeswehr officers wear orders, Adenauer and wreaths. Coffin is carried. Drive to the Rhine. In the funeral procession the relatives and politicians. Speed boat of the German army on the Rhine. Jet fighters fly honor seasons. Gun salutes on the shore. Burial in Rhöndorf. The coffin is lowered into the Tomb. Relatives throw flowers at the Tomb.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Gurion, Ben ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Frings ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Habers ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Lemkee ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Nannen, Henry ; Schmid, Carlo ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Wehner, Herbert ; Wilson, Harold ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bundeswehr ; DDR ; Honors ; Hands ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; Flags ; Rain ; Schools, training ; State visits (inside) ; Deaths, funerals ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Competitions ; Testing ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Jugend forscht youth camera research (Star): strong, Brandes notes at the time of SED party Congress origin: DEFA Johnson arrival, Johnson at Lübke, Johnson at Kamagate camera: Rau, Zaki, l., Luppa farewell Adenauer Staatsakt camera: fire, Luppa, Wiers, Jürgens, Zakariah, strong at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Eine Reise nach Indien
Die eroberte Festung Dünamünde
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 416/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 52/1951