UFA-Wochenschau 562/1967 02.05.1967
1st Moscow: Funeral of the world's first astronaut Wladimir Komarow title: notes at the time, image: funeral procession. Casket on a gun carriage. Funeral procession. State ceremony in the Kremlin. Image Komarows. Kosygin and Podgorny among the winners of the ballot box, total. Burial in the Kremlin wall. Faces of spectators. Salut shooting.
02. Munich: Celebration of the DGB to May 1 rally. Joachim Vogel and Ludwig Rosenberg, half-close. People with banners. Ludwig Rosenberg speaks interview, half close: "gone are the days of miracles and a tougher wind than in those years, in which most of our fellow citizens believed that it could never otherwise go onward and upward as blowing it."
03. Holland: Birth of the Dutch Prince car drives. People cheering on the road. Children carry sugar biscuits with Chef hats. Claus von Amsberg sits in Chair and announces the birth of his son, actuality, large: image of Beatrice, great. Picture of Prince Alexander, great. Amsberg, great.
04. Cloppenburg: Inauguration Pfanni factory gear operation. Women working on the treadmill in dumpling making. Machine processed potatoes. Hale at the visit to the plant. Hale speaks at inauguration o-ton: "so that agriculture in the situation, to produce for 30 billion marks, it must buy resources for 20 billion marks and these 30 billion German marks are brought in a process about the food industry and the food industry on trade to the consumer of today." Audience, great. Listener, great.
05. accident Series IV - episode 1: accident transport breakdown from UFA 901 / 2 - same section. Günter Jerschke's coffin on a busy road. He rises to coffin and welcomes spectators. Young man rises to loaded bike with a long Board on the shoulder. He drives in traffic, wants to turn, can not show direction and falls from truck. Jerschke rides on bike with coffin and bicycle tires with wreath loop: "For me, you're right."
06. Studio mirror: SOS from outer space title: SOS from outer space, image: rocket. Lunar probe on the moon. Trick: spaceship on the moon. Images of the scene from the film. Utopian tricks. Moon Landscape. Missile lands.
07. Montreal: World Exposition Expo 1967 title: Expo 1967, image: balloon exhibition grounds. Jet Squadron flying over world exhibition. Fireworks clouds. Folks at intake. Exhibition railway passes U.S. Pavilion. Modern House block from slabs. German Pavilion. Driving record through exhibition. Canadian Pavilion. Russian Pavilion. Image of Lenin. Balloon exhibition grounds. Ball construction of the U.S. Pavilion. Interior of the German Pavilion. Chemical tubes. Little train from industrial waste. 1 automobile by Daimler. Modern racing cars. Pictures of composers and scientists. Aerial view of the site.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Amsberg von, Claus ; Beatrice von Holland ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Jerschke, Günther ; Komarow, Wladimir ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Podgorny ; Rosenberg, Ludwig ; Vogel, Joachim ; Willem-Alexander von Holland
Montreal ; Krefeld ; Holland ; Munich ; Cloppenburg ; Moskau ; United States ; Hamburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Industry ; Domestic events ; filmmaking ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Rockets ; Advertising ; Deaths, funerals ; Accidents ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in North America ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Trade unions ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes at the time notes at the time of Komarovbeisetzung origin: Sovkino may 1 in Munich camera: Rau, summer a baby of Holland origin: Polygoon Pfanni inauguration Cloppenburg accident Series IV - episode 1 SOS from outer space SOS from outer space Expo 1967 Montreal Montreal-reportage camera: Seib origin: Canada at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 240/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 40/1950
Welt im Bild 1/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 565/1960
Emelka-Wochenschausujet 1931 (seit 1931)