UFA-Wochenschau 563/1967 09.05.1967
1st aerobatic team of the Royal Air Force: Red arrows title: show in the sky, image: Jets season. In the 7 pilot of the squadron to the airfield. Squadron commander. Pilot goes up into plane. Launch and flight of the season. Contrails.
02. Aachen: Charlemagne Prize for the Dutch Foreign Minister Josepf Luns title: notes at the time, image: City Hall Aachen. Meeting in the Town Hall. The Mayor of Aachen is the order of the Charlemagne Prize to Joseph Luns. Certificate.
03. Viet Nam: Recovered with rope from the helicopter rescue of 2 US soldiers out of the jungle with helicopter of flying helicopters, 2 of wounded GI's. Soldiers in the helicopter. The fuselage of the aircraft record of the rescued soldiers from the helicopter.
04. United States: Cassius Clay refuses military service photo: clay fighting US flag. Cassius Clay, surrounded by reporters, half close, refused military service for reasons of faith. Stills of the Boxer.
05. Las Vegas: Elvis Presley Elvis Presley wedding goes next to his bride. Reporter. Statues of Elvis Presley as a recruit. The bride and groom each other.
06. Holland: birthday of Queen Juliana shield "Gefeliciteerd Grandma". Juliana, great. The Royal family on the terrace in front of Castle, Juliana, Bernhard, Margriet, Pieter van Vollenhofen, Christian Amsberg.
07. Holland: Claus von Amsberg reports silver rattle receives his son on the registry of Amsberg on the registry as a gift. Amsberg shows the baby the press reporters. Arm baby cries.
08 Monaco: Race cars on the track "Grand Prix of Monte Carlo". The car of Bandinis against limit and explodes. Delete of the burning car.
09-Polish week in Hamburg and Warsaw portrait title: image normally after Poland,: apartment block. Poster designs from Poland in exhibition in Hamburg. Aerial view of Warsaw. Crowds on the street. Traffic. Additional people. Driving shooting at buildings. High-rise buildings. Crush on station. Scrum before tram. Grapes hanging from people on the tram. Pferdedroschke. Hand press on push button of tenement house. Dilapidated residential cabins. Lecture halls with listeners and listeners. Nuclear research reactor. Hand turn rotary dial phone. Page of the phone book with the same name. Young woman in front of flower shop. Shops. Passers-by in front of shop Windows. Bread of treadmill in bakery. Street lighting flares up in the evening. The city's rooftops. Pigeons sit on a roof ledge. Aerial photos of Warsaw At night. Illuminated skyscraper. Road trains.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Amsberg von, Claus ; Bernhard von Holland ; Christina von Holland ; Juliana von Holland ; Luns, Joseph ; Margriet von Holland ; Presley, Elvis ; Vollenhoven van, Pieter ; Willem-Alexander von Holland ; Clay, Cassius
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Honors ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Higher education ; Dogs ; Industry ; motor sports ; Night ; Medals, awards, honors ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Postal, postal services ; Advertising ; Townscapes: Europe ; Animals (except dogs) ; Military ; Military events ; Science and research ; Outlander ; Engagement ; Currency ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Astrology ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Dogs ; Industrial ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand red arrows in England (air show) show in the sky origin: Pathe news notes at the time of Charlemagne Prize LUNs camera: Luppa rescue two US pilots, Viet Nam, origin: war service denied Metro Cassius Clay origin: Metro Elvis Presley, wedding origin: Metro, archive Alexander's first cry (son of Pestrik) origin: Polygoon Monte Carlo race origin: Pathé journal, Eclair, Gaumont look after Poland Polish. Week in Hamburg and Warsaw portrait camera: L. origin: Polkronika at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 448/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 746/1964
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 940/1968