UFA-Wochenschau 564/1967 16.05.1967
1st aid South America title: our money in South America. Brazil: Samples and teaching farm. Barracks in lonely area. Construction of houses. Roof tiles. German Bishop, surrounded by children. Children's faces, great. Children receive tablets. Rural workers will be vaccinated. Return to the desktop. Aid workers reads in hammock. Tractor driving across country. Ploughing. Reclamation of land. Irrigation system. Rice. Rice in bags. Shepherd on horse. Cattle are driven.
02. Fatima: Pope Paul VI. Fatima and pilgrims pilgrimage title: notes at the time, image: place of pilgrimage. Rooms in the 3 children appeared the Virgin Mary should. Photo of 3 children. Pope Paul and the Portuguese Prime Minister Salazar, half-close. Pope Paul between pilgrims. Women carry loads on their heads. Old Pilgrim, great. Pilgrims and pilgrims move kneeling and praying forward.
03. Hamburg: Mobile postal savings bank post car driving with inscription Postsparen travels through road. Dollinger congratulates the 14 millionth Postsparerin and handed her bouquet. Postsparerin's post office clerk enters the amount of postal savings account 10 DM. postal clerk.
04. Berlin: Studio mirror "Wonderful times in the Spessart" Director Kurt Hoffmann during filming. Predator rope let down from holes in the ceiling. Appearance Liselotte Pulver. Predator Gustav Knuth, Walter Richter welcome Liselotte Pulver.
05. Berlin: European fashion autumn title: autumn in may, picture: mannequin goes. Fashion Detlev Albert: Mannequin goes in long pants and white jacket. A short Plaid jacket. Breeches. Mannequins are available on car at fashion show. Car drives. With Fox fur coat, dress, by Uli Richter. Ocelot fur coat, long baggy pants. Jaques Esterel: Dress with knee pants and astronaut suit. Evening dress made of plastic. Dress 2000 shot pistol at the heart of the sex. Mannequins with dress falls down.
06. Mercedes Test title: live image with curves: Mercedes drives on test track. Test driver with safety harness on the control. Mercedes runs through defined curves. Driving through curves on centrifuge route. Trip by truck through salt water. Drive through steep track with a gradient of 70%. Ride on truck on bumpy route. Trucks and cars drive through banking on test track.
07. accident Series IV - episode 2: out of parking in front of bus Jerschke is in Chamber of horrors with road signs with skull and crossbones. Slushy car. Skeleton holds cloth as a screen for film. Cars on the road. Car turns. Car drives through gap between 2 vehicles and falls apart. Man unlocks door us settles into small cars. Driving by car park at closing time. Workers to meet him after work. Driver moves from goal before coach. Collision. Small cars tilted to. Jerschke: "because to me they are correct."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Dollinger, Werner ; Hoffmann, Kurt ; Jerschke, Günther ; Knuth, Gustav ; Paul VI. ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Richter, Walter ; Salazar, Antonio de Oliviera
Brazil ; Berlin ; Hamburg ; Hanover ; Fatima ; Portugal
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Trade, finance ; Children ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Postal, postal services ; Religious events ; Cities: South America ; accident series ; Accidents ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Medicine ; Livestock, livestock ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Water ; Agriculture ; Fashion ; Construction ; Agriculture ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand our money in South America development aid V notes at the time of Fatima origin: Pathé journal, vis news of travelling post office wonderful times in the Spessart (III) autumn in the fashion of Mai in Berlin (transit) camera: Pahl Mercedes test live camera with curves: Rau, Jürgens because with me...
Accident Series IV/episode 2 origin: archive at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 865/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 422/1958
Welt im Bild 22/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 988/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 743/1964