UFA-Wochenschau 565/1967 23.05.1967
01-Brussels: Department store brand title: notes at the time, image: burning car. Clouds of smoke across Street. Fire truck driving. Ambulance runs. Flames beat out Windows. Delete. Flames on the roof. High head. Search in rubble. Recording of the fire from above.
02. Oberhausen: protest March of miners still-standing Tower, the Zeche Concordia. March of the miners in protest against the closure. Transparent, emergency on the Ruhr, guilt is Bonn. Rally. Speaker speaks interview: "one be said categorically: atoning for omissions and errors since 1958 should not the buddy and not the man who only helped with hard work for carbon the economy on its feet." We are not willing to just accept things." Transparent billion for the armed forces, but worry for the dude more.
03. Braunschweig: CDU Party Congress Erhard in conversation with Schröder, half-close. He was talking to Strauß, half close. Close-up Bruno heck. Kiesinger and Erhard, great. On the front of the Hall image Adenauer with font CDU National Party Congress. Erhard talks actuality, big, and shall resign as Party Chairman: "but above all I have in this hour, I hand over to my Office and my task in other hands and thereby expressing bring my full confidence and my human respect my successor Kurt Georg Kiesinger, need to contact me, appointed after us on our youth", to make German fate glückhaft." Schröder and von hassel, great. By Haase, great. By hassel, great. CDU members, half-close.
04. Berlin: Trial against the wrong Chief Medical Officer Günther the land Court of Berlin. Wall relief of Justitia. Walter Günther enters the courtroom. Günther sits at his lawyer. Photographers. Günther, half-close. Listeners come in the room. Günther talks to his lawyer, great. Door of the negotiation Hall, great.
05. Ramstein: Jane Mansfield at the GI's title: sex in the barracks image: Jane Mansfield. Start Thunderbird. The Thunderbirds aerobatics. Jane Mansfield in dress with deep cleavage and back comes and takes the stage with a microphone. Jane Mansfield singing hüftschwenkend before the GI's, great. GI Jane Mansfield is on the stage. Jane Mansfield bows after performance.
06. Gelsenkirchen: Henckel race title: sport, sport, sport, image: jockeys on horses. Viewers go on racecourse. Mr with Homburg. Man with a wide hat. Spectators and spectator with program. Man looks through binoculars. Start. Race, frontal. Horses in the arc. Man with binoculars. Woman with binoculars. Finish. OSSI Langner on Presto is gaining ground and WINS. Audience, great. OSSI Langner rises from the horse. Winning horse with a bow.
07. London: Cup final Chelsea - Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Wembley Stadium with parking, Transfokator. Auditorium, total. Teams in the game. Viewers with peaked CAP, half-close. Goalkeeper keeps. Old woman, half-close. Battle for the ball. Shot on goal. Tottenham scores a goal. Spectators cheering. Shot at the misses. Old viewers with hat. Corner has a shot blocked. Header. Goalkeeper keeps. 2. goal for Tottenham. Spectators cheering. Chelsea stormed and 2: shoot 1st Duke of Kent presented Cup. Game Guide holds up the trophy.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Günther, Walter ; Haase von ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Heck, Bruno ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Mansfield, Jane ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Langner, Ossi
Berlin ; Oberhausen ; Ramstein ; Brussels ; Junk oath ; Braunschweig ; London ; Gelsenkirchen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Karate ; Demonstrations ; Domestic events ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Fire ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Military events ; Crime ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Mining ; Viewers and audience ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes at the time of fire in Brussels (store brand) origin: Belgavox protest March in Oberhausen (against Zechenstilllegung Gelsenkirchen) camera: Jürgens, Pahl, Zakariah CDU - party day in Brunswick camera: fire, Petersen lawsuit against Günther in Berlin (incorrect head doctor) camera: Pahl sex in the barracks of Jayne Mansfield camera: Rau Sports Sports Henckel race (horse racing) camera: Zimpel, Luppa, Jürgens Cup final origin: Pathe news at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 116/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 874/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 675/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 809/1965
Welt im Film 246/1950
Artillerie-Werkstätten hinter der Westfront