UFA-Wochenschau 567/1967 06.06.1967
01 20 years Marshall title: he helped Europe, image: George Marshall. Debris pictures Germany after the war. Man walks through debris. Writing on rubble wall with the Guide to the victory. Unemployed persons to the Labour Office. Marshall Announces European utility before the US Congress. Truman signs the Marshall plan. ERP representative in Germany. Erhard, great. Loading the goods. Construction of apartment blocks with ERP funds. Shield with ERP built resources. Federal Treasury Minister Schmücker, pays tribute to George Marshall original sound great: "the Federal Republic has the Marshall plan assistance with large economic effect used. Still today flow from this fund annually 1 billion DM in the German economy, and therefore we owe German General Marshall our thanks."
02. Düsseldorf: Soviet trade unionist in the Federal Republic title: notes at the time, image: Hans-Böckler-Haus. Rosenberg is the Soviet Union before the Hans-Böckler-Haus. Rosenberg welcomes the trade unionist in speech, half-close. Delegation visited steel with protective helmets. Iron air and furnace.
03. Berlin: Visit of the Shah of Persia Shah goes in addition to Mayor of Alberts at the Town Hall, close to half. Shah is in the Golden Book of the city, close to half. Farah at registration, half-close.
04. Berlin and Munich: Demonstrations for Benno Ohnesorg black flag blowing on the University. Protest event Berlin students on the death of Benno Ohnesorgs. Students in the parade. Wear transparent and black flags. Discussions in Berlin at the crime scene. Student talks about Ohnesorg actuality: "from my knowledge of his attitude I know that he has often spoken against violence of any kind. His wife told me after the event with almost desperation, Benno Ohnesorg himself had defended a police officer, when he was attacked from behind and that it was therefore particularly macabre, that he got the shot from behind." Flowers at the scene.
05. Berlin: Pro-Israel demonstration please worship of all three denominations in the Memorial Church, for peace. Rally of sympathy for Israel. Sign Christian Jewish cooperation. Money for Israel is collected in baskets. Günther grass speaks at the College of music interview: "it is clearly to help the endangered Israel. We are the debtor, our creditors is threatened, even if circles in Germany like in the DDR, ranging from the national and soldier newspaper to the new Germany, secretly hoping to get rid of so a believer." Listeners and audience, great. Listeners applaud total.
06. Karl-Marx-Stadt: FDJ meeting title: German youth over image: FDJ youth. Boys and girls gossip. Spokesman. FDJ members stand up and clap to the election of the first Secretary of the Central Committee of Günther Jahn. Günther Jahn receives a bouquet of flowers. Moving through the streets. Flower car with banners. Flag dedication. Russian folk dance. Youth press dumbbells. Young people clapping with hands over their heads. Rally.
07 Braunschweig: Eintracht Braunschweig - 1st FC Nuremberg 4-1 - Brunswick is German football championship titles: the new champion, image: spectators with flags. Spectators, half-close. Lothar Ulsaß prevents run at the gate and falls down. Penalty. Audience, great. Ulsaß score goal. Flags are waved. ZL footage from game scene. Striker in running. Goalkeeper keeps 2. scoring for Brunswick. Police dog muzzle barking. Nuremberg scores a goal in the second half. Young viewers with arms raised high. Ulsaß before the opposing goal, large, ZL. Audience, great. Shot on goal 3: keeps 1 goalkeeper. Young man looking forward. 4:1 shot on goal in the final minute. Brunswick team with victory Trophy as champion, umdrängt of people.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Alberts ; Arent, Addi ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Farah, Diba ; Grass, Günter ; Jahn, Günther ; Marshall, George ; Ohnesorg, Benno ; Reza Pahlevi von Persien ; Rosenberg, Ludwig ; Schmücker, Kurt ; Truman, Harry ; Ulsaß
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; DDR ; Demonstrations ; Misery ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Higher education ; Dogs ; Industry ; Domestic events ; Education, youth ; Flags ; Football ; Pacts ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Religious events ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Deaths, funerals ; Debris ; People ; Contracts ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Listener ; Construction ; construction ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Trade unions ; Viewers and audience ; Dogs ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand he helped Europe Marshall plan camera: Luppa origin: Archive notes at the time Soviet. Trade unionists in Haupt.
Camera: Jürgens Shah in Berlin demonstrations for Ohnesorg in Berlin and Munich camera: Pahl pro-Israel demonstrations, Berlin camera: Pahl German youth over FDJ meetings in Karl-Marx-Stadt origin: DEFA the new masters football: Brunswick-Nuremberg (Engl. Championship) camera: fire Rühe, Zakariah, Pahl at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 210/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 510/1959
Welt im Film 22/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 252/1954
Welt im Film 256/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 553/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 983/1968