UFA-Wochenschau 568/1967 13.06.1967
01 students mourn Benno Ohnesorg - transfer from Berlin to Hanover title: the silent protest - image: funeral procession. Coffin in moving hearse. Students go in March. Cars on the border of the zone. Student March through the town with black flags. Wreaths in the University.
02. war in the Middle East title: what comes after, picture: demonstrations. Arab protesters in brawl in the street with police. General Boumodienne, Algerian Head of State, talks in Moscow, close to half. Egyptian prisoners with arms raised. Israel's air force in the battle against Arab air bases. Air attacks. Aircraft destroyed on the ground. Tanks to ancestor. Gunfire. Burning houses. Soldiers marched in Jerusalem. Wounded on a stretcher. Jewish soldiers cheering in Jerusalem. Simeon ship navigating the Gulf of Aqaba. Destroyed tanks. Death in the desert. White flags on houses. Moshe Dayan surrounded by soldiers at the Western Wall. Soldier praying at the wall. Prime Minister Eschkol, half-close.
03. Bürgenstock: Lux-Festival title: the great opportunity, image: Schauspielschülerinnen get off the bus. Schauspielschülerinnen to make up. Makeup in the mirror. Lil Dagover, half close, as a member of the jury, choosing the best. Young girl in front of the camera. The 3 winners in the role in various poses. Learning on the lawn in front of cow, three wells, on a balcony, in a bikini, jump in the pool and jumping. Lux Festival. Young woman with big earrings, big. Appearance of 3 Schauspielschülerinnen in sketch. Dragon plays Anette Kössler with Heinz, Irene Harprecht plays with addi arent, Rotraut de Nève plays with Günther Pfitzmann. Laughing audience. Rotraud de Nève, big winner. Dance and singer.
04. accident Series IV - episode 10 - stomach contents title: Bon Appétit, image: Günther Jerschke as a doctor. Jerschke brings coins, buttons, paper clips as a doctor from model of the human body. Pencil butts and pins. Man eating razor blades, light bulb eater. Young decorator sits in the window and takes a needle in his mouth. Two young men knock at the window. Girl wants to talk and swallow needles. Jerschke get needles from stomach surgery table. "For me, you're right."
05. Stuttgart: Cup final Bayern Munich - HSV 4:0 title: Cup final, image: Cup. Game. HSV storms. Uwe Seeler crashes before the opposing goal, ZL. Viewers filling picture. Goalkeeper Maier holds ZL, Seeler's shot. Bayern stormed. Gerd Müller shoots the 1:0 flags are waved. Shot on goal 2:0 by Ohlhauser, ZL. Flags are waved. Müller beheads 3 gate, ZL. Foul of the HSV. Bankole scores from penalty spot in a 4-0. Players from Bayern Munich with a Cup. HSV players clap.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brenninger ; Boumodienne ; Dagover, Lil ; Dajan, Mosché ; Drache, Heinz ; Eschkol ; Harprecht, Irene ; Jerschke, Günther ; Kössler, Anette ; Neve de, Rotraud ; Ohnesorg, Benno ; Pfitzmann, Günther ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Ohlhauser ; Seeler, Uwe
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Higher education ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Women, mothers ; Football ; Photographers ; Shipping ; Ships ; Jewelry ; beauty care ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Deaths, funerals ; Youth ; War, prisoners of war ; Social events ; Competitions ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand of silent protest Ohnesorg (funeral and protest March) camera: Zaki, l., Pahl, Rau origin: R [...]
What comes next?
Middle East war (Algerien-demonstrations, battles, wailing wall, prisoner) origin: Metro, GAUMONT, vis news the great opportunity of Lux Festival camera: Rau, summer Bon appétit!
Accident Series IV/episode 10 (stomach contents) Cup and Munich/HSV game camera: Rau, o Connor, fire, Peters at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 28/1950
Welt im Bild 44/1953
Weil es vernünftig ist
Bei unseren Helden an der Somme
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 36/1950
Welt im Bild 16/1952